- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story smith. Here ya go. :)

   The match didn't give much light, but I was happy with every bit that it did. I walked with the box tucked under one arm and the slow burning match in the other. I waked for what seemed like an eternity until I came to a split off. There was a path going off in each direction. I waked a few feet down each to see if there was a way out that didn't lead to a weird couple fucking. The way forward felt like a safe bet, until suddenly moans of pleasure exploded from every direction except the path to my left. Sounds of a water fall and some club music filled that path. Different voices said the same words. I sat down in the middle of the intersection, and focused on the sounds. I weighted my choices, but I had taken too long the match had burnt out. I decided that I wouldn't need another match, so I picked up the box and headed to the left.

    It didn't take long before a blue light flooded the tube. The sounds made more sense as a shower head appeared just past the vent. I waked over to the vent to see a very busty blond haired girl showering. I sat at the edge of the open vent taking in the sight. She was a tall girl, with long, blond hair that reached her ginormous tits. She had brown eyes. A red, portable speaker blasted club style music. I watched as she must have just gotten in the shower, I could tell because her hair wasn't very wet yet.

    She glanced up at the vent. Panic ran through my body. I wanted to stand up and run all the way back to the intersection, but I just froze. Hoping that, in her one second glance, she hadn't seen me. Her eyes lowered after the longest second of my life. She kept showering as if she didn't see a tiny man sitting in the vent above her. Then she started dancing.

   She moved her hips slowly from side to side in beat with the music. Her hands slowly moved up her body, tracing her hourglass figure. She grabbed an imaginary pole and rose up and down. Then she got a little body wash as squeezed into her bosom like it was sex lotion. Her hands moved around her tits rubbing the wash into her cleavage. Then she squeezed her tittes together, soap spilled out looking like fresh cum. I could feel myself getting a huge boner from watching this show, but at the same time I began to question if she really had seen me or not.

   Her show wasn't over. She turned around and accidently knocked a bar of soap on the ground. She froze for a second be for slowly bending down to pick it up. It was at this point that I realized I was scooting ever closer to this show girl. My ass now barely hung of the edge of the vent. I knew that if she made one more move I'd fall. What she did next came almost as the thought did. She reached behind her, spread her ass, and rubbed a single finger with soap on it around her ass hole.

   Just I thought I would, I moved forward to get a better view and fell out of the vent. I hit the shower head, bounced off, and slid down the side of bathtub till I was right under her. She shot up and began to look around. Fear on her face. I lay perfectly still. She then began to turn around. She lifted one of her giant feet. It hovered over me for a split second.

   What would happen if that foot lands on me? I thought. My brain then envisioned the sickly crashing and squashing that would happen. The blood stain that would be left on her foot as some of my blood and bone follows the water down the drain, to be forgotten forever. However what actual happened shocked me.

   Her foot came crushing down on my tiny body. Only I didn't feel a thing, a side from the slight pressure from the two ton foot that now rested on me. It was only there for a second though, before being lifted again. I thought for sure her knew I was here now, but see did not look down she instead kept rotating in a small circle. Her feet taking turns as to which would step on me. This went on for a while before she swung one of her feet quickly sending me flying into the air. I flew through the air until I landed on a shelf. In the shelf were some shower products and a washcloth.

    I could see a shadow appearing over my head I turned to see a large hand reaching for something. I looked down as knew what it was reaching for. It had been sent to get the washcloth that I was now entangled in.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh no, What'll happen to our little freind? Stay tuned to find out.