- Text Size +

Izzy pulled up outside her house. She picked up her order and headed in, straight up to her room. She perked up inhaling the warm gooey smell of processed food and plastic cheese. It was just after 4, no one else was home yet, Izzy had the place to herself. She took the food from the paper bag crumpling it into a ball as she did so.  She caught the lid of the burger box, flipping it open.

‘They never give you enough’ Izzy said, she fished into her bra pulling a very frightened Alice out, ‘Lucky it’s just the two of us, a mouthful should be more than enough for you’

‘I’m a vegetarian’ Alice answered with a rock in her throat.

‘Lucky I got a cheese burger then’ She grinned lifting the top bun

‘It’s still got meat in it’

‘But you won’t be eating it’ Izzy pried the top burger away and dropped Alice on top of the melting cheese, ‘You’re going to be part of it’ she let the top burger drop back down and placed the bun back on top. She choked back a handful of fries and then squeezed the top and bottom of the burger together as she raised it to her peppered lips.

 Alice was catapulted down to the cheesy soup, she sank in to the grimy mix. She turned over on to her back coated in the melted gloop. Her hands shielded her from the greasy slap of the violating burger. It was her first taste of meat in five years and it stung. Wedging her in the slop of burger brand sauce and sense offending cheese. The heat boiled around her as Izzy pressed down on top mashing her into the sweltering tang. The meat ground against her body, rallying her to attention, her tiny form worked into a ball easy enough to be gulped back. The searing heat reprieved to the severing bite of Izzy gnashing away a giant sized mouthful. She could see through the teeth marked meat into Izzy’s mouth. She chewed without hesitation, her mouth agape filtering the mush into a workable size. She swallowed back the ball and brought her hungry sauce stained teeth in for another bite. She saw strands of crystallising saliva stretch so far they broke away. Spit frothed around the monstrous tongue, sizzling and bubbling with anticipated splendour. The dark of her widening gullet approached. A serpent tongue writhed free, flicking at the layers before it. She had her face slapped with the rippling buds. She let out a shriek as the teeth chomped again, separating her from the rest of the sandwich. In a churning food-slide she hit the lapping appendage, with unrelenting hunger the beast lopped her atop of the boulder-like molars. Alice kicked her legs off from the walls of her cheek flying back on an awaiting tongue. Just in time to avoid the clacking gnash of jaws as they tore through the unrecognisable mash. The tongue lifted up, Alice felt herself slipping towards the abyss. The churned up mouthful slipped away with an echoing gulp. The tongue rested back in place granting Alice some respite to stew in the heated cavern. A satisfied ‘mmmm’ sound hummed around her as Izzy let her tongue flicker out to lap across her lips. The brief glimpse she had let her see Izzy bringing the burger in for another bite.

Izzy felt the little runt scampering around her mouth, she toyed with the idea of swallowing her manipulating the girl clawing and biting around her mouth. She wasn’t going to swallow her, but she wasn’t going to go out of her way to not swallow her. She moved the burger back to mouth drawing in another huge bite. The mix crowded into her mouth, with decisive dexterity she juggled it all having it circling her little captive ready to attack.

Alice’s found herself surrounded by chewed up food, looming down at her in an accusatory ring. In one motion it was all on top of her, hustling her into another grim gulp of meat.

Izzy sucked on the lump, rolling it back and forth over her tongue, wedging it between her teeth and pushing it into the roof of her mouth until she had drained all the flavour. She moved the bite back, positioning it just short of her throat. With another deafening gulp she felt the bite roll into her stomach. She reached to drink wrapping her suckling lips around the straw.

Alice had managed to free herself from the blob just as it slid down the hollow of her throat with a wet gulp. She pulled herself on to all fours. The air was drawn back, a plastic tube pierced through the soft pink lips. A slurping rumbling was her first indication that something was off. The stifling cavernous dark was interrupted as a thick flood splashed into life. Alice was carried away in a swirling torrent of freezing cold banana shake. She was sucked clean before another flash flood crashed in to take its place.

Izzy opened her mouth, still flush with milkshake she let it sieve around her tongue, a babbling brook creaming her teeth to a sugary yellow.

Alice sank in the syrupy goo, bobbing against the underside of her swimming tongue. She got her first breath of fresh air as Izzy’s tip reeled back and probed back up between her legs. Lifting her up to the life raft of teeth. She managed to flop her body over the slippery row to see her reflection. Izzy was holding a mirror in front of her mouth. Her tongue started shaking, a heat laugh burst from nowhere, the babbling brook turned into a destructive wave washing Alice out.

Izzy choked back laughing, when she saw Alice adorning her tongue, a milk shaken centre piece she couldn’t help herself from spitting the mouthful of milk along with Alice out on to her desk in a roaring fit of laughter.

‘Has anyone ever told you that you would make a good tongue stud?’ Izzy said wiping the dribble from her lips with the back of her hand. She looked down at her little prisoner, dripping and shivering she rolled her finger pressing down into her heaving chest.

Alice lay there spluttering coughs between each heavy breath. Izzy’s finger plunged into her, winding the life out of her. Her knees cocked back and she lifted from her bag trying to grab for her stomach.

‘You’ve still got some of my milkshake on you, that’s one thing I won’t share’ Izzy lifted Alice up by the scruff of her neck back to her mouth. Her lips opened wide engulfing the poor little girl for the third time that day. She let her tongue explore every inch of Alice’s body sucking back every drop of banana milkshake away. She lifted her back out from her mouth to let the now saliva coated girl dangle between her fingers.

‘You’ve passed the taste test’ Izzy smirked, deliberately running her tongue along her upper lip, ‘it’s good to know that if I ever get peckish, I always have you to snack on.’ Her teeth snapped together, biting shut inches from Alice’s face, her lips pursed and she gently blew, smiling as she swung in the breeze. ‘I think you know what happens if you tell anyone’ Izzy continued, ‘Now I know where you live’ she pulled the scrunched up paper out of her pocket, ‘If you even so much as say my name, you’ll get to see first-hand where the rest of the food ends up’.

She stood up, carrying Alice with her as she headed downstairs.

‘I think it’s time I get you home’ Izzy said fumbling with her keys in one hand, ‘buckle up because you’re riding in front with me again…and I don’t mean in my bra’ Izzy laughed, her fingers pulling at her skirt.