- Text Size +

‘We had a little accident with my lunch’ Jess quickly covered. She looked down at Alice, her head gently nodded forward prompting Alice to speak.

‘It was my fault really’ Alice said with her head down, she looked up to meet George’s eyes, ‘We were messing around and I started showing off. I was walking around the edge of a bowl, and while Izzy and Jess were talking I sort of slipped in’

‘Sort of slipped in?’ George smiled with an incredulous chuckle.

‘It’s a good thing Izzy noticed me, I almost ended up being Jess’ lunch’  she faked an endearing laugh, when all she wanted to do was curl up and cry again.

‘You better watch out Alice, college can eat you alive’ George laughed back, ‘just try to be more careful next time’

‘I’ll try, but I can a bit of a klutz sometimes’ she laughed joining in, even though she had been faking it, she already felt better.

‘I’ll leave you two to get on with it, see you later Alice’ Jess said heading towards her usual seat.

 

Izzy sauntered in, hips swaying, bopping to her headphones and mouthing out the lyrics. She shot Alice a dirty look that turned into a sadistic grin. Pulling her headphones down around her neck she headed over to Alice and George’s table.

‘How’s my new favourite friend’ Izzy sang down still in tune with the music.

‘I heard what happened at lunch’ George interrupted.

‘Oh,’ Izzy started, narrowing her eyes at Alice, she could see she was already starting to tremble.

‘It’s a good thing you’re looking out for her, I heard she almost became Jess’ snack’

‘Well, how could I let that happen?’ she let herself have a little sigh of relief inside, ‘Not to a new BFF’ her hand lurched forward, her index finger and middle finger curled around Alice’s petit frame, crossing over each other as they squeezed the life out of her, ‘we’re already like that’ Izzy laughed. ‘It’s our new secret handshake isn’t that right? She came up with it herself’ she let her fingers relax and Alice dropped free. Not waiting for her to get her breath back to say anything, ‘You’ve seen the way Jess eats, funnelling everything put in front of her like a pig.’ Izzy snorted, ‘Anything that finds its way into that girls’ stomach doesn’t find a way out again.’ She giggled, she used her finger to pat Alice a little too hard on the back.

‘Well I’m glad you did’ he said back, ‘You can never have too many people watching out for you’

‘Don’t worry about that, I’ll always keep a close eye on her’ flashing a smile, ‘See you late Ally’ she sang slipping her a wink on her walk back to her seat.

 

Alice was pretty quiet for the rest of the day, she decided to work by herself, roughing out portraits and figure drawings from a book.

George stayed the same, only because he thought she was really into her work and didn’t want to interrupt.

It was about 4 ‘o’ clock when people started to leave. Izzy was hanging around the back waiting for the right moment.

‘I think it’s time we start thinking about heading off’ George said

Alice looked at him curiously.

‘How did you think you were getting home?’ he asked.

She thought for a moment, realising that her mum never said she was going to pick her up.

‘I, ummm…’ she mumbled.

‘I’m your ride, it’s on my way back anyway’

 

Izzy stood up, shoving the last few bits into her bag she headed over to see the pair of them.

‘Ally, you ready to leave?’ Izzy said as less of a question and more of a plan.

‘Izzy?’ George said, ‘I was actually just getting ready to walk Alice back myself’

‘Don’t be silly, you don’t have to do that. We already talked about it at lunch. I drove up today, I can whizz Ally back home in five minutes. It’ll probably be more comfortable for her than bouncing around on a twenty or thirty minute walk’ she cocked her eyebrow, knowing that he would have to admit she was right.

‘Well if it’s not out of your way’ he stuttered out sounding a little disappointed.

‘It’s no trouble’ she said scooping Alice up as she did, ‘isn’t that right sweetie?’ she smiled down warmly at her, ‘I just need the address to put into my satnav’

‘I’ve got it written down here’ he said ripping a sheet of paper from his notebook.

Alice felt her stomach churning, this couldn’t be happening to her, now Izzy would know where she lived. She would never feel safe again.

‘Thanking you’ Izzy sweetly sang pulling the note from George’s hand, ‘Well we better be on our way then, say bye bye’ Izzy cooed like she was talking to a child, she wrapped Alice’s tiny satchel around her pinkie by the strap.

‘Bye George’ Alice said as she was already being turned around.

Izzy left walking with a skip in her step, her classmate in her hand and plans already forming in her head.

George started putting away his work. Getting ready to leave as well.

 

Izzy opened up the driver’s side of her silver hatchback, she dropped Alice against the back of the passenger seat, not concerned about the rolling fall she had. She pulled the door to and looked down at the tiny little girl she now had locked in her car.

‘I think you already know that it’s not going to be a five minute whizz home runt’ she plucked Alice between her thumb and forefinger and brought up to her face. ‘It’s probably not safe for you to be in a seat without a belt.’

Alice felt herself being lowered down, Izzy’s other hand groped below her pulling away at the neckline of her top. The giant fingers pried at the left cup of her bra leaving a small opening.

‘Izzy, it’s gone too far. It’s not funny anymore’ she shouted. The fingers holding her up released. She slid face first across the perfumed chest and rolled down the hill of her breast to neatly fall into the dark foreboding cup of Izzy’s bra. With a snapping sound she was pressed firmly into the supple flesh as it contorted like memory foam around her body.

‘I’m going to enjoy this’ Alice heard Izzy’s voice echo down, before being cut out by the ignition of her car starting up.

A purple laced bra, a white sports tank, and a checked woollen shirt all stood between Alice and freedom. For Izzy though, these all kept her little pet suckling at her teat. Her complaints and objections went unheard as Izzy sang along to the radio. She felt herself becoming a little flushed at the tiny squirming within her bra.

Alice was doing everything to regain some control of the situation, she was grabbing at everything in front of her trying to get a good handful to pull herself up. She finally found herself a good grip and starting reaching into a climb, her free hand and both her legs were grappling about trying to get another good hold. As she managed to pull herself up, she felt herself forced even tighter against her sunken lace prison. The skin that she was pressed against seemed to grow, swelling against her chest like a probing finger holding her place.

‘If you wanted to make my nipple hard, then good job pipsqueak’ Izzy laughed, feeling Alice still hitting and kicking against her erect nipple. ‘We’re there now anyway, you can stop your kicking’

The car rolled to a stop, she felt Izzy’s whole body shift to lean over to the side, and it pushed Alice back down to the underside of her breast. She had mouthful of the warm sweating skin as she tried to scream.

A crackling voice called something out from outside the car.

‘Can I get a double cheeseburger, medium fries and a large banana milkshake?’

‘…..number 2…….. Pay…. Thank you’ the voice crackled back.

Her world shifted back upright and the car lurched forward again.

‘I hope you like fast food’ Izzy said