- Text Size +

‘Let me go’ Alice wailed.

Izzy kept her leg gripped firmly between her fingers, watching as she swung helplessly in front of her face.

‘George is mine’ she said, slowly emphasising each word.

‘He was just helping me, we’re friends’

‘Friends are more than an inch tall’

‘Four centimetres’

‘What?’ she hissed.

‘I’m four centimetres, it’s more than inch’

Izzy smirked back.

 

‘Like it matters’ she said back ‘You’re a toy. Like all shrinkees.’

Alice started punching the air with a flurry of rolling fists, ‘Let me go’ she yelled again

‘Say you’re sorry for trying to steal George from me'

‘I didn’t’

Izzy smiled, she was hoping for a fight. She continued on, ‘I think we got off on the wrong foot’ Izzy said. Each of her words hit Alice with an apple scented bath of hot air. ‘You need to know that I’m in charge around here, so here's to the other foot’

Izzy slipped her left foot from her cream pump, her bare toes wiggled in the fresh air. The worrying sensation of skydiving whipped up around her as Izzy plunged her down towards her a excited toes. She placed a grovelling Alice between the pink painted nails of her big and second toe.

A probing finger held her in place riding against her back. Alice breathed in a hot summery scented lotion mixed with sweat. It wasn’t the most unpleasant smell, but it was one she would have rather not known. She could feel the thin cotton of her t-shirt dampening against the warm skin. The wiggling toes scrunched together forcing themselves in a seal around her waist holding her stuck fast. Izzy moved her foot back over her pump. A malevolent grin beam spread slyly across her face.

‘Have fun’ Izzy cooed down sweetly as she shoved her foot unceremoniously back into her pump. Her thumb pulled the back of her shoe over her heel. Securely trapping Alice inside. She let her toes relax and felt Alice wriggle free. She gave her foot a slight shake and felt the tiny girl bounce between her toes.

‘So how long do you think I should keep her in there?’ Izzy asked.

‘At least till lunch’ Jessica added.

‘You’re so bad’ she scrunched her toes reflexively making Alice squirm.

‘But it feels so good?'

‘You read my mind’

It was hot, sticky and dark. Her balled up fists simply slipped off the enormous toes. She let out a frustrated scream her teeth gnashing together. The humidity was unbearable, she was sweating profusely, her clothes were soaked in two kinds of sweat. Her throat went dry from the shouting. She felt her entire body begin to ache and tire.

 

 

Alice slowly opened her eyes, she licked her dry lips. Another fruity smelly filled her nostrils but without the heat and sweat. She still felt soaked through but whatever she was laying on now was cool to the touch. She saw Isabel stretched out above her, fiddling with some cheap white plastic object in her hand. Whatever it was, it dove towards her. She narrowly rolled out of the way, falling off her improvised boat with a splash into a strawberry flavoured drink. The plastic object pierced the cool platform she had been on, lifting it off into the sky.

She coughed and spluttered, juice dribbling from her lips, her lungs gasping for a fresh breath. She threw her arms onto the next nearest object. Her mind finally caught on,d she realised where she was after seeing a chunk of pineapple disappear past Izzy’s lips, buried by the decimating sounds by her pearl white teeth.

‘Izzy you bitch, get me out of here’ she screamed

Izzy stopped chewing, ‘uh oh, looks like someone still hasn’t realised her place’

She sent her cheap plastic fork down once more, piercing the banana slice Alice had sprawled onto. As she was being lifted up Alice dived back into the strawberry pool. Resurfacing to see another lifeboat disappear down Izzy’s throat.

Izzy delighted in watching Alice push away from fruit after fruit as she swallowed her hopes back. There was soon little more than a few morsels left, leaving Alice the biggest thing in the bowl treading water in the juice.

‘Say you’re sorry’ Izzy called down

‘Fuck you, you bitch’ Alice cried back.

Izzy feigned a sad expression, her lips turning up in a childish pout. She proceeded to drill her fork in once more. She hooked the prongs up underneath Alice’s t-shirt, they exited through the back of the neckline pushing down on her head.

She brought the tiny creature dripping and shivering to her mouth. She took her time to let the next three words wash over her.

‘Say you’re sorry’

Each word hit her in slow motion, she looked into the abyss in front of her. She saw thick strands of saliva group together and then tear apart. The boulder sized teeth would clack together in a roar of pronunciation. She stood her ground.

‘Fuck you’

Izzy saw no choice. She plunged the fork into her mouth, her lips dragged the tiny girl from her perch and onto her satisfied tongue. Her lips smacked together and with exaggerated moans of enjoyment bellowing up from her throat she pulled the empty fork out.

Alice couldn’t see anything, it was those same three unpleasant words today, hot, sticky and dark. Grooves and bumps rippled against her body, the cool freshness was slurped off of her as she endured a violent sucking sensation. She was probed and explored. The insatiable tongue marvelled her body, its flicks and strokes carved out her shape with precision. She felt the tip force itself between her legs. Her back rolled against the set of impenetrable teeth, her arms looked to grab on to the saliva coated rocks for purchase. Without warning the tongue thrust against her again, swatting her body to the side. She was swirled around and rinsed out, forced into pooling spit and then sucked dry. The air pressure was incredible, it was like being in a jet engine, a quick hurricane force that would suck the oxygen from her lungs. The tongue moved her again dragging her against the roof of the mouth and letting her slap back down. Her arms gave way and she struggled to stand.

As if on cue Alice was placed limply on top of the molars. The top set lowered onto her, slowly putting more pressure on her body.

 

 

Izzy had delighted in throwing the tiny girl about her mouth, her struggles felt like popping candy. After a while she forgot she even had Alice in there, it was just as if she was sucking on a sweet.

‘I think she’s had enough, we should check on her’ Jessica said.

Izzy wasn’t even paying attention she lifted the clear plastic bowl still swimming with juice from her fruit salad to her pursed lips.

Alice saw the glimmer of light beginning to shine in. The teeth relaxed and she rolled off of them back on to the tongue in exhaustion. It bumped and wiggled and she found herself centred upon it near to the lips. The prison gates opened before her, but not to a set of fingers to pull her free. A tipping container of strawberry liquid lurched forward unleashing a sickly sweet torrent. She was swept helplessly back to carved out pearls. Her skin bruised against the rocky teeth as she circled back to the front of the mouth. The waterfall kept crashing down forcing her underneath. She resurfaced and saw her gates close shut again. A deep glugging sound boomed towards her, she was being dragged closer and closer to the pit.

‘Alice!’ Jessica cried out

Izzy stopped. A single drop of juice dribbled from her lips. Her eyes widened in horror. Her tongue searched her mouth wildly. Finally finding a limp figure, it latched on. Izzy carefully swallowed back the rest of the juice. She put her fingers into her mouth pulling out the tiny girl. For a moment she hung there in front of the enormous pair of eyes. Both the girls watched her, waiting.

A devious smile spread across Isabel’s lips when she heard the sound of choking and spluttering.

Alice’s breath was rapid and empty, gulping in huge amounts of air. She brought herself to look up at the girl holding her so carelessly in front of her face. An eyebrow raised and a one-sided smirk, told her all she needed to know.

‘I’m sorry’ Alice wheezed out.

‘That wasn’t so hard was it?’ Izzy asked not waiting for an answer, ‘I think it goes without saying, if you tell anyone about this, next time I won’t start by putting you in my shoe. You’ll be under it’ Izzy laughed dropping the tiny girl on the table.

Alice lay there breathing heavily, her clothes clung groggily to her body. The smell of strawberry and saliva poisoned her nostrils and just about every part of her hurt.

Jessica looked relieved. For a moment she really though Izzy was going to swallow her. She reached out to the girl with her index finger. Prodding her in the stomach and rolling her over so she lay on her back.

‘Izzy, I’m going to the toilet. I’ll take Alice with me to get cleaned up’

Izzy just shrugged and began tearing at the cardboard pakaging that kept her fresh sandwich from her.

 

 

Alice was rolled into Jessica’s palm. The fingers curled up over her, tightening her into a balled up fist. She got the same panicky feeling from Izzy’s feet and mouth, the hot, sticky and dark feeling.

Jessica swung her arms as she walked to the toilet, she pushed the door open with her balled up fist. To her relief it seemed empty. She moved over to the sink and unfurled her hand. Jessica looked down for the first time with sympathy for the little girl. She turned the tap on, playing with the hot and cold until it became comfortable. She moved the girl under the water, it hit her gut with a powerful blow. Alice choked up at the impact. Jessica quickly moved her other hand over the top, letting the water dribble between her fingers. With her thumb she slowly massaged Alice. Removing any slime and stickiness.

Alice felt Jessica’s thumb press into to her. It rubbed along her sides, the ridges of her finger print moved in slow deliberate circles over her body. Their eyes met with a look of embarrassment on each of them as Jess moved her thumb between Alice’s ample breasts. The thumb rolled over them, gently lifting them apart and back together.

Alice lay there soaked through again, in the palm of another giant girl. Her eyes turned red and her lip quivered. Before she knew it she threw arms around Jess’s thumb letting a flood of tears leave her. She had been holding it in the whole time, and now she couldn’t anymore.

Jess began tearing up herself, the small helpless girl clung ferociously to her digit. She could feel her chest heaving against her.

‘I’m sorry’ Jess whispered down.

Alice felt Jess move her hand, it retreated into her sleeve. She rolled Alice around in the folded tube drying her clean. Her makeup was smudged, her hair was ruined and her boots still full of water, but she kneeled sitting on the back of her legs in Jess’ palm and stuttered out a thank you.

'It's probably best you do what Izzy said and don't tell anyone, you don't want to find out what she's capable of This will just be our little secret, deal?' Jess smiled down at Alice, she moved her up gently, close to the right of her chest to an open pocket of her shirt. Alice took the hint, slowly she crawled forward and lowered herself in.

'Deal' she said and curled up in the bottom. She heard the soothing sound of a heartbeat, the slow exhalations of breaths and felt the soft warm heat emanating from the other side of the cotton. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up later to the sound of shuffling, Jess’s fingers entered the pocket and lifted her out. She was slowly lowered to the desk, she felt safe looking up at George who was looking back down at her a little worried.

‘What happened?’ George asked.