- Text Size +

My jaw dropped upon seeing the place Sarah had decided to take Jennifer to to boost her self-confidence. Surprisingly, however, Jennifer didn't recognize the place for what it was.

"So, why did you bring me to a bar?" Jennifer asked.

Sarah smiled. "Not just any bar. An all-girl bar, filled with drunk girls who will make passes at you."

I had to restrain a groan- even more specifically, it was Brooke's, the local lesbian bar- its reputation preceded it, to the point where I knew the place. In fact, I wondered how Jennifer had seriously never heard of it. Of course, I had my doubts that anyone except the hardcore drunks would be there at 2:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday.

Imagine my surprise at seeing the place pretty much full.

"Now," Sarah whispered, "I'll skulk off and pretend that you already shot me down, and you can enter and watch how many people hit on you."

With that, Sarah went to a booth in the back, pretending to be heartbroken after a rejection. Jennifer and I found ourselves at the front, and I found myself being stared at by at the very least seven different women, including the bartender. Considering where I was . . .

The first person to swing by was absolutely plastered, and I felt the combined physical and mental agony of being caught between breasts as they were being handled very roughly. I let out a cheer when Jennifer slapped that one.

Attempts number two through eight were clumsy, using the same stupid lines I've shut down dozens of guys for attempting, but at least they offered Jennifer a drink each. I was glad she wasn't starting on the alcohol, because having a drunken Jennifer in the middle of a lesbian bar was just asking for trouble.

It was girl number nine that scared me, though. She was a tall, lithe Eastern European lady, who offhandedly mentioned being a model- and I could believe it. The Amazonian pickup artist was way too good at flustering Jennifer, getting her to gulp down two glasses of whiskey just to keep from answering some of her more suggestive questions.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I never told the sexy little lady my name," she said, a giggle escaping her throat. "I am Annalise," she said, her voice growing more seductive by the second.

"Jennifer. My name's Jennifer," Jennifer said, blushing. From where I was, I could hear her pounding heartbeat.

"Pretty name," Annalise said. "Tell me, you've been dropping many of these ladies like they were bricks, you haven't been really drinking, you don't seem to know anyone . . . why are you here?"

"Erm . . . well . . ." Jennifer trailed off. "There is a girl I really want to ask out, but I don't feel confident enough to just . . . go for. I've had a crush on her forever, and I really don't want to fuck this up. I figured that I'd build up some confidence, maybe learn a couple of good lines or seductive moves, before I ask." She hung her head. "I still think that I might get rejected."

Annalise scoffed. "A girl like you? I don't even think a straight girl would say no if you asked right. Who could this chick be that she'd say no to you?"

Jennifer squirmed. "She's my best friend, and-"

"And she's become resistant to your pure sex appeal?" Annalise finished.

"I- my- what?" Jennifer lost all sense of composure at Annalise's words, and the fact that the taller woman had leaned in and pressed her chest against Jennifer's arm only made it worse. "I'm . . . I'm not . . ." Jennifer looked away.

"Sexy? Oh, the entire bar would disagree with you there," Annalise smiled. "In fact, if they saw you take off your shirt, most of them would buy you a drink immediately, or at least whistle."

From my spot, I was able to tell exactly what was going on, and what Annalise wanted. Annalise had successfully gotten Jennifer buzzed, turned her on, and expressed a definite interest. My owner was on Annalise's fish hook, and I was overwhelmed with a desire to protect her. Something about the accented amazon made me extremely nervous, and I wanted to save Jennifer from whatever ulterior motive she had.

Then, of course, the specter of self-doubt settled in. I wondered if I was just being petty and jealous, if I was defending her or simply being possessive. After all, maybe this woman just thought Jennifer was hot. That wouldn't be any surprise. Still, I trusted my instincts enough to squirm and capture Jennifer's attention.

"E- excuse me," Jennifer stammered, "I have to use the bathroom."

After a swift trip to the room in question, Jennifer hid in a stall, locked the door, and fished me out of her cleavage. "What's wrong?" she asked quietly.

"Jenny," I started, "something feels off about this Annalise chick. I can't tell you what, but . . . something is scaring me, and I don't trust her."

Jennifer narrowed her eyes. "You think so? I can't see anything up with her. Maybe," she smirked, "you're jealous? A few of your boyfriends told me that you would flip out at seeing a girl too close to them. Am I your girlfriend, Mary?"

I groaned- Jennifer reached the same conclusion I did. "I don't know. Maybe? I guess I have a bad habit of being a little . . . controlling, but I don't think I'm that bad."

Jennifer sighed. "I guess that any progress with you is good. Alright, I'm taking off."

I immediately felt like a bitch. Jennifer was legitimately about to have the hot, devoted girlfriend she deserved, and I was making her feel bad about it. However, before I could reconsider, Jennifer had already gotten into motion.

"Bye, Annalise, and thanks," Jennifer said on the way out. I swear that the woman was looking directly at me as Jennifer spoke.

"See you again," Annalise said.

---------

After a moderately tense car ride (during which I wondered what happened to Sarah), Jennifer returned home, locked the door, and left me on her dresser, before removing her pants and lying down on her bed. 

Jennifer sighed. "This is just not my day."

I had an idea. It would be good for me just for bringing it up, and it had a chance to put Jennifer back in a good mood, too. Of course, I would have to hide what it was from her . . .

"Hey, Jennifer?" I asked timidly. "Can you please put me on the bed next to you?"

Jennifer looked scared. "But . . . aren't you scared I might try to eat you again? I'm not sure that I can trust myself. My mouth is a cavern of death!"

I stepped back, shocked. "Jenny, I- I trust you, and your mouth is most definitely not a cavern of death. In fact, I trust you enough that, if I knew you were awake, I'd let myself get played with like a little candy in there- but that's beside the point. I am yours, and so far you've gotten nothing out of owning me. I'd like to rectify that."

Jennifer blushed. "I don't have to get anything out of it, but . . . okay . . ." She sat up, and set me on her chest.

"It's so refreshing to be on this side of the shirt," I joked, garnering another blush from Jennifer. I used the same trick from earlier to climb onto her face, and buried my face in her lips.

Jennifer lifted me from her face, blushing like mad. "Did- did you just kiss me, Mary?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I did. Was it as good as you had hoped?"

Jennifer grinned. "Better. I've never felt this loved. We'll have to do that again when I get you back to normal tomorrow." She set me back on her chest, and laid a hand over me to hug me possessively. 

I slid myself from under her hand. "I'm not done yet, Jennifer. Not by a long shot. I have three orgasms and four times that you've saved my life to repay, plus the stuff I have to do because I'm yours. I figure I should start now."

With that, I ran down this time, heading lower until I was standing on her panties. 

"Wait, Mary, what are you-" Jennifer started.

I interrupted by sliding down until I stood in front of the most sensitive part of her body and attempting to grab it through the material. "Trying to give you what you've earned."

"Mary!" Jennifer gasped. She gripped me between two fingers and raised me to her face. "What the hell?"

I hung my head. "I was trying to get you off to help repay everything you've done for me." I laughed hollowly. "Guess I messed that up."

"No, no, not at all!" Jennifer quickly blurted, trying to raise my spirits. "Actually, that felt fantastic. I just don't think it would be a good idea for you to be down there. What if you get caught inside? What if my legs come together and smash you? Too much can go wrong!" She looked terrified. "I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. Besides," she began to admit conspiratorially, "you've already helped me get off in about a billion fantasies. I've taken advantage of you so many times in my head that I feel guilty that I haven't done enough for you."

I smiled. "You really are one of a kind, Jennifer."

Chapter End Notes:

Review!