- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I meant to upload this on Halloween, but blackouts are terrible.

Regardless, it doesn't fit with its original, negative concept anyway, so that much is good.

I shivered. That sound could only mean one thing- Sarah meant business.

From my place in Jennifer's cleavage, I watched my not-so-little sister slowly and sultrily walk up to Jennifer. While my owner was quite capable of fending off Sarah physically, her low self-esteem meant that she was probably too frightened to attempt anything.

"Don't worry, Jennifer," Sarah cooed. "I'll be gentle. You don't have to worry about a thing- hell, you ARE getting it on with a Dulhallan sister, just like you wanted."

In no uncertain terms, Sarah was now stripping Jennifer in preparation for what had to be rape. Given my current size and location, I was dead if Sarah went through with it.

"N- no . . ." Jennifer muttered. "This isn't . . . isn't right . . ."

Sarah put her index finger to Jennifer's lips. "Shh. Go with it." Judging by the motions she was putting her other hand through, it was not hard to guess exactly what she intended. 

"No," Jennifer stepped back, "this isn't gonna happen. I- I'm not losing my virginity to a fucking rapist!"

Sarah looked angry for a second, then confused, before softening up entirely. "Judging by that statement, you haven't told my sister shit yet, have you?" she askd quietly. "You haven't been able to work up the nerve to tell her how you feel."

"Actually-" Jennifer was cut off.

"Well, let me sketch out your future relationship for you," Sarah continued, her tone getting dark. "Just like all the boys she toyed around with, yeah, she might say yes, but she'll never make you feel like her equal. She might take your V card, even if it's something set up just to please her. I warn you now, though, that she will treat you like crap the whole time. then dump you at her convenience- and if you wise up and dump her, she will run to someone new for comfort," she ranted.

"I already told her how I feel about her!" Jennifer yelled. "Yeah, I'll admit that telling her all just as she was leaving the house to go on a date wasn't the best idea, but I got my feelings across!"

Sarah raised an eyebrow and smirked. "And you're telling me that she hasn't dug the knife in further by teasing you or giving you false hope? You're seriously saying she hasn't abused her power over you?"

"No, she hasn't!" Jennifer shot back. "Mary has done no such thing. She even gave me a Construct of herself to practice on." With that, I was again subjected to being yanked by my arms out of her chest.

Sarah smirked at me. "And you haven't brought her back to normal because what, exactly? Scared she'll run off?"

I glared at Sarah. "I'd never run away from Jennifer!"

Sarah's smirk only grew more psychotic. "So you're cool with being a bargaining chip over Jennifer?" She grabbed me in a second, and turned her attention back to Jennifer.

"Your landline is destroyed, and I know your cell's dead," Sarah glared at Jennifer. "If you so much as take one step to the door, I'll bite its little head off," she threatened.

Jennifer's eyes widened. "You wouldn't-"

Sarah positioned my head just inside her mouth, and a stray string of saliva smacked me in the face. "Try me. Now, we do this my way. Deviate from the plan in any way and the little bitch gets the same treatment as a gummy bear. Kapische?"

Jennifer nodded tearfully. "I'm so sorry, Little Mary."

Had I the ability to breathe, I would've told her everything was alright, that she could let my psycho sister dispose of me. As it was, I gasped like a goldfish.

Sarah gave a perverted grin. "Now strip. Slowly. Make it good."

Jennifer slowly removed her tank top, her cheeks burning with shame. "Is this what you want?"

Sarah nodded. "Now, I want you good and wet when I get to you, so I want you to talk about your biggest fantasy while you're stripping for me."

Jennifer nodded slowly, and it looked like she was trying not to cry. "M- Mary shows up to my apartment, ready to go . . . and she . . . and she lets me go down on her . . ."

Sarah was confused as all hell. "The fuck is that? That sure isn't a fantasy- it might be my sister's, but it doesn't make sense to be yours."

Jennifer shrugged. "I- I'll admit, when I was a horny teenager I dreamed big- Mary and two other girls fighting over who got to sleep with me was my big wet dream for a while- but over time, I kinda lowered my expectations, and so my fantasies got tamer with 'em." She twiddled her thumbs, embarrassed. "Now I'd be happy if she wasn't put off, and she let me be the one to get her off."

Sarah relaxed her grip, allowing me to take in huge gulps of air. "That's kinda sad," she said bluntly. "You sure you don't want anything for yourself?"

Jennifer looked down at her feet. "I just don't really see the point in dreaming. I'm never gonna get what I want, anyway, so I need to stop deluding myself. Mary's way out of my league, and I should accept that." She gave a hollow, bitter laugh. "Not everyone can have a girl built like a Soulcalibur character, after all."

Having finally gotten enough air to my lungs to speak, I spoke up. "Damnit, Jennifer, don't you see? I'd take you in a heartbeat, Sarah might rape you in the middle of the night if you don't keep your door locked, and even your physical trainer- who probably sees a half-dozen sexy athletes on a daily basis- has a thing for you. You've got it goin' on, and your girl-harem is a testament to that."

Sarah nodded vigorously. "You need a confidence booster- and nothing says confidence like walking down the street with a girl with assets. After all, people say that ass beats tits on a regular basis, and you can basically boil Mary's and my body types down to the age-old argument."

I narrowed my eyes. "What 'people' say that? Sir Mix-a-Lot?"

Jennifer giggled. "I'm surprised you made that reference."

Sarah pouted. "It's outdated, anyway." She handed me back to Jennifer. "Okay, first things first- we need to get you some confidence, then I jump in your pants."

Jennifer just looked down at me in her palm. "Seriously, though, the size of your head. You're a walking wet dream." She looked up at Sarah. "What kind of confidence booster did you have in mind?"

Sarah gave a mysterious grin. "You'll see."

Chapter End Notes:

Fun fact: in a previous draft of the story, Sarah was not going to be stopped by how relatively pathetic Jennifer's sexual fantasies were. In that draft, she actually raped Jennifer, and used Little Mary's body to do it, combined with a fair amount of lecherous licking. However, that was considerably dark, and I didn't want to go that bad that early.

Review!