- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Afroking suggested this chapter, so give the reviewer their due.

 

Again, pointing out any and all typos is helpful.

I was going to get in some more action with Jennifer's tongue.

 

It wasn't exactly my brightest idea, in hindsight, but, well . . . I was a bit of a horn dog that night. Morning. What the hell do you consider 3 AM?

 

Anyway, right as I was wondering how I was going to get up to Jennifer's mouth, she shifted slightly in her sleep, sending the slick silk blanket sliding away. Jennifer's torso was now cleared for landing.

 

I took a running start, and leaped from the fluffy pillow to the smooth, soft surface of Jennifer's chest. Specifically, I landed in the place that I think they call the "solar plexus". Why in hell it has that name, I don't know, but hey.

 

So, naturally, I headed north. I have to tell you, the feeling of walking on the place where Jennifer's rib cage held together was . . . weird. It was soft and had give, like a trampoline, but it had a hardness beneath it, like concrete. Really, really weird.

 

Once I got to them, the fact that Jennifer's breasts reached my eyeline was . . . disconcerting. Even without having hardened yet, Jennifer's nips were perfectly level with my head.

 

Unexpectedly, Jennifer moved, and I hit the proverbial dirt. I had to rush to think of some excuse as to why I was between her boobs- then I didn't have to.

 

Jennifer crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her breasts together, and mashing me between them.

 

I'm gonna let you in on something. The moment you're trapped, you start to struggle to get free any way you can. When the thing trapping you is soft and pliant, struggling doesn't really help all that much. When the thing trapping you is a pair of breasts, struggling is quite possibly one of the worst things you can do, as it has a really high chance of getting the owner of those breasts off.

 

Luckily for me, however, Jennifer wasn't in that dazed half-sleep where if something starts to get you off you grab whatever you can to satisfy yourself. She was fully asleep, so she uncrossed her arms and mumbled something.

 

Yeah, Jennifer talks in her sleep sometimes. I've never understood how that works.

 

Anyway, I started going back to what I was originally after- getting at Jennifer's tongue. I got to the base of her throat before I came across a problem.

 

There was no way I'd be able to climb Jennifer's chin. I am just not that developed where upper-body strength is concerned.

 

I went for her pillow beside her chin instead, and climbed that up to her ear.

 

Speaking of, if any other Constructs who were kept small are reading this, the human ear is a lot easier to climb than it looks. Ear wax is meant to trap, not for sliding. As such, it's disgusting, but it helps more than it hurts.

 

Anyway, after wiping my hands and feet on Jennifer's cheek, I walked over to her open mouth. That was the first time I realized a serious, gaping hole in my plan: there was no way in hell I could get Jennifer's tongue to come out of her mouth.

 

Had I been thinking clearly, I would have stopped right there. However, I was dead set on Jennifer's tongue, so, like an idiot, I climbed into Jennifer's mouth.

 

I slowly lowered myself in, feeling Jennifer's warm breath wash over me. The slight scent of mint from her toothpaste still barely hung on her breath, but it was mostly odorless. I felt Jennifer's tongue on the front of my legs, and I got excited- so excited that I made a mistake.

 

I slipped.

 

My elbows were the only things keeping me from falling into Jennifer's mouth, and without her being conscious, I was terrified that she'd swallow me the moment I hit the back of her throat. I tried to pull myself up, but (as I told you before) I simply didn't have the strength.

 

It was scary enough as it was, but I was slowly sliding because of the saliva in Jennifer's mouth. I extended my arms to brace myself, but there didn't seem to be anything I could do. I gave a small cry as I fell.

 

I was saved by Jennifer's bad gag reflex. Instead of swallowing me, she coughed me into her hand. I looked into her bleary eyes.

 

"Wha' were you doin' in my mouth?" she asked, still coughing a little.

 

I felt she would seriously punish me if I told her what actually happened, so I came up with a lie on the spot. I feel bad for it even now- maybe what I'm going through now is karma finally catching up.

 

"I tried to get cozy under your blankets, and then you tried to eat me in your sleep," I said, having an easy time faking being freaked out.

 

She looked shocked. "You- I- what? N- no . . .," she stammered, stunned and starting to tear up. "I couldn't . . . I wouldn't . . . eat you . . . you know that, right, Mary?" She was barely holding back from crying.

 

I nodded. "You'd never hurt me intentionally, but you're so much . . . bigger than me. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't notice I was somewhere, and, y'know . . ." I hit my fist against my palm. "Splat."

 

Jennifer looked absolutely horrified. "No, no, no splat! I'm going to be really careful from now on, okay? Until I can get you to your normal size, I'm going to be really, really delicate. But . . ." she began to bite her lip, and trailed off.

 

"But?" I asked, a little worried.

 

She held her hands in front of her, trying to ease me into a subject she knew I wouldn't like. "Well, we can't have repeats of tonight, so I'm gonna need to have you sleep somewhere out of my reach, somewhere you can't easily make your way over to me, and, overall, somewhere safe."

 

"L- like where?" I stammered, already regretting my lie, but still unwilling to back out of it.

 

Jennifer knit her eyebrows. "Well, you won't like it, but . . . one of my drawers would be your best bet."

 

I sighed inwardly, glad she wasn't suggesting I stay in some box or something. "Which one?"

 

Jennifer shrugged. "My shirt or underwear drawers would probably be the most comfortable."

 

I realized that fate had given me a chance to show Jennifer I trusted her, and I took it. "Your underwear drawer sounds cozy, and I really like the feel of silk."

 

Jennifer blushed. "How . . . how did you know I wear silk underwear?"

 

I laughed. "I've known  you since we were both in diapers. We've gone every birthday getting a gift for each other. Even if I had your tastes totally wrong, there's always that little number I got for you two years ago."

 

Jennifer smiled. "I hang that up. There's no one who I could wear it for who'd want to see it, but I can't get rid of it."

 

I feigned surprise- I'd actually discovered it in her closet before she came out to me. "Of course your girlfriend would want to see it."

 

Jennifer lit up. "You think I have a chance?"

 

I nodded. "You can either make me big, or wait for Big to break it off with Steven. The relationship's dying at this point, anyway."

 

Jennifer grinned. "Is it wrong of me to want to do both?"

 

I chuckled. "Threesomes with identical girls are the pinnacle of every straight guy's and lesbian's sexual career. I'd be offended if you didn't want it a little."

 

Jennifer smiled softly, then let out a massive yawn. "Welp, I need four more hours- I have things to do tomorrow." She carried me over to her underwear drawer, opened it, and set me down inside it softly. I curled up under a bra. "G'night," she said as she walked back to bed.

 

I smiled. Today went well.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review if you liked!

 

Oh, also, suggesting images for a bio page is still on, if you wanna.