[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Somewhere within a secret hi-tech facility, a young woman is given the chance and privilege of playing god. She is given free reigns over a seemingly endless supply of small people of various of ages and sizes, races and cultures, reduced to objects of experiment and subject to her every whim, to be treated however she liked and encouraged to use the advanced technology of the facility as creative means of psychological and physical torture.

Then she meets Matthew in the midst of her victims, and a curious exchange of ideas between the two begins.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 58418 Read: 204805
Published: April 23 2014 Updated: December 19 2015
Story Notes:

Ok, I’m warning you right off the bat: This is basically going to be torture porn. It is going to include some very nasty, despicable and downright brutal scenes later on and if you’re more of a person who likes gentle stuff, I wouldn’t encourage you to read this.

Anyway, this story is going to be part of the same universe as my other two stories, namely Broken Sky and Lethal Beauty (head over to my profle by clicking my username to read them if you want), but the giantess depicted in here is not the same as in the other two.

I will try to include almost any genre to be honest, crush, vore, insertion, butt etc etc. Tags will thus evolve as the story progresses.

1. Intro - Deus ex Tenebris by lfcfan [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1373 words)

Just in case you're wondering about the chapter title, it's latin for "God from the Darkness"

2. Chapter One - Order within chaos by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1741 words)

3. Chapter Two - Obedience by lfcfan [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2730 words)

It's getting a little wicked now!

4. Chapter Three - A dark passenger within by lfcfan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2308 words)

Time for a little bit of story and some gentle interactions.

5. Interlude #1 by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] (586 words)

So, I saw this picture whle browsing through the net while I was writing the last chapter, and thought that I should write about it since she looked so much like the giantess I was writing about. I hope you'll like it!

6. Chapter Four - Stairway to... by lfcfan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3825 words)

So, I've decided to include titles to chapters because apparently people like it. But mine are going to be pretty vague though.

Anyway, this chapter is a little bit action heavy, much less interaction than the previous one, but I still hope that you'll like it. Some of the themes you'll see are stuff that I've written about in my previous stories, but I hope that I was able to put a different touch on this one.

And lastly, I want to deeply thank Macrofeelya over from gtscity for the amazing editing job done on the chapter, it was really helpful to iron out those mistakes that I make so often.

7. Chapter Five - Session (Part One) by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] (3904 words)

This chapter ( and the next one ) will be a bit dialogue heavy, less action, just need to set up some things before I continue with more sexy scenes.

And again, special thanks to Macrofeelya from gtscity for the editing job. :D

8. Chapter Five - Session (Part Two) by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (2826 words)

I'm sorry if the chapter seems unpolished, haven't really had the time to take a good look at it a few more times.

9. Interlude #2 by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (1353 words)

Be sure to read the previous chapter in case you haven't because I've posted two chapters at the same time.

And yeah, this one's a bit... dark.

10. Chapter Six - Sweat by lfcfan [Reviews - 2] (2714 words)

Sorry for the long wait. Got a new job and working on Broken Sky again. But a chapter for this story first! I hope you'll enjoy it.

11. Chapter Seven - Dihydrogen Monoxide by lfcfan [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2411 words)

12. Chapter Eight - Eternal Falling by lfcfan [Reviews - 2] (1956 words)

13. Interlude #3 by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (1911 words)

Read the last chapter's end notes if you were confused about it, I included them now.

And this one's not really an interlude, but whatever, fuck the rules. :)

14. Chapter Nine - Maia (Part One) by lfcfan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2168 words)

15. Chapter Ten - Maia (Part Two) by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] (2483 words)

16. Chapter Eleven - Maia (Part Three) by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (2820 words)

17. Chapter Twelve - Maia (Part Four) by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] (2871 words)

18. Chapter Thirteen - Maia Reborn (Part One) by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (3352 words)

At the end of the chapter on the end notes, there is a DA link to a collage that I did for the end of the scene of this chapter. I hope you'll like it, but you can always leave it to the imagination. :)

19. Chapter Fourteen - Maia Reborn (Part Two) by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (3070 words)

20. Chapter Fifteen - Maia Reborn (Part Three) by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] (4167 words)

Only two more chapters in this little mini-story experiment of mine. Then we get back to what this story is supposed to be. :)

21. Chapter Sixteen - Maia Reborn (Part Four) by lfcfan [Reviews - 0] (4042 words)

The chapter didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but ah well... I want to have the story moving along.

22. Chapter Seventeen- Maia Reborn (Part Five) by lfcfan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3807 words)

Been a while...