- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

The hallways were dead quiet this morning, despite all of the students walking around. Normally everyone would blame this on it being a Monday morning, the most depressing morning of all. Yet somewhere in the back of their heads every student was fully aware of the real reason for their silence.

Ben took no notice to the silence as he conversed with his friends, Mark and Johnny. In the social order of high school the three of them were the nerds, and as such, went by overlooked by everyone. This never seemed to bother them, though, as the friends prefered it this way. Keeping to themselves as they discused the latest issue of Batman while others walked on by.

Then, from the other side of the incredibly wide hallway, they heard a someone cry out in protest. Looking up from the comic book Ben saw a small freshman boy being picked on by two senior football players. The two seniors were enjoying a nice game of 'Keep Away' by using the freshman's textbook. Without a moment of hesitation Ben started for the two jocks. Johnny and Mark walked right behind him, trying to talk him out of it.

"Just let it go Ben. A teacher's probably going to come and break it up anyway," Johnny implored.

"Yeah, and besides," Mark added. "Those guys can bench press twice your weight."

"I'm not going to pick a fight with them. I'm just going to talk," Ben replied, not even bothering to look back at them.

Ben stepped right inbetween the two football players, the tallest of them was at eye level with him. Ben, while tall and lanky for his age, was still outweighed by about twenty five pounds of muscle. Any fighting between the two of them wouldn't even be a contest. Never the less Ben held his ground.

"Give the kid back his textbook guys. You're supposed to be seniors, act your goddamned age," he said.

The football player Ben was facing exchanged glances with his friend before breaking out into a wide grin.

"Well look what we have here," he said. "The super team's come over to save the day."

Placing a hand on Ben's chest he gave him a shove that sent him sliding on his ass. As Mark and Johnny went to help him up a large tremmor was felt through the hallway. Followed by an even bigger tremmor, and a bigger one after that. The three nerds knew what that meant as they sprinted towards the opposite end of the wide hallway. As they reached the safety of the sidewalks they turned around just in time to see Amy round the corner of the hall.

Amy was a senior, like Ben and his friends, and she was beautiful. Easily one of the most attractive girls in the whole school; with deep blue eyes and silky locks of blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. But what was most impressive about her was that she stood at an even height of 150 ft. The entire school itself had been built to accomodate for her height. Today she wore a white blouse, blue jeans, and leather boots that shook the floor with each step of her massive feet.

Amy immediately singled out the two football players and stalked seductively up to them.

"Hey there boys," she said in a sarcastically sweet voice. "So I see you're playing 'Keep Away' with someone. Did you know that's one of my favorite games?"

The two jocks just stood there, both of them too scared to say anything.

Amy giggled. "Yup. Here, let me show you."

She bent down and cassually picked up the football player who had shoved Ben as easily as if he weighed nothing. Then she raised him high above her head which, to him, must have been about 200 ft high. Yet even at that height his screams could still reach the other students down below.

"Aaaaw, what's wrong?" she asked. "Oh! You must be scared of heights, huh? Here, let me make it better."

Amy slowly brought him down to eye level. Then, without warning, released her fingers and let him fall into the gap between her gorgeous breasts.

"Oops, I'm such a cluts," she laughed. His sqirms did nothing to help except send sensations throught her body. Amy toyed with her breasts as he continued to move around, wanting to get as much out of this game as she could. She grabbed both sides of her enormous chest and shook her boobs up and down as if trying to shake him out. Then, when she thought he'd had enough, she reached into her cleavage and withdrew the terrified football player.

"How's that for a workout." she said with a laugh. Then she placed him down next to his friend. Meanwhile, the freshman who'd had his textbook taken from him ran over to collect it off the floor. He took a moment to gather his nerves before looking up at the towering beauty and speaking in a high voice. "Th-th-thank y-you."

Amy looked down on him as if he were a speck which she had just taken notice of. As a matter-of-fact that was probably how it was to her. Never the less she smiled at the small boy, put her fingers to her lips, and blew him a kiss. Actually she just blew, knocking the kid off of his feet with barely an effort at all. Amy laughed out lound again. To her it didn't matter who she picked on, so long as she got to show off her power in front of everyone. She walked awayfeeling content with herself, her boots still rattling the floor.

Ben, Johnny, and Mark watched the entire scene from the sidewalks that had been built to allow students to walk the halls without getting in Amy's way. When she had stomped out of sight Mark turned to them. "Alright the show's over. now let's get to class before we're in serious trouble."

Mark and Johnny walked off to class while Ben looked back at where Amy had been standing just a minute before. Ben detested any form of bullying, especially from a giantess, one who could seriously harm someone if they weren't too careful. Yet at the same time he couldn't deny her beauty. Amy was an angel in his eyes, a fallen angel.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the first time I have ever published anything, though I hope to add onto it soon. If I have done anything that violates the rules in anyway please send me a message and I will happily fix anything that is wrong with it. Just please don't take it down, this was a bitch to write.