- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the very long wait! This chapter is the longest by far, and the final one in series. I hope you enjoy it!

 

__________

__________

__________

 

Anne sat in a daze at the breakfast table, her thick auburn hair a wild mess and her eyes unfocused. Her mind was racing as she recalled the night before; the night she had caught her 4 inch tall son Luke spying on her while she masturbated on her bed...

 

...

 

She remembered the shock at discovering her diminutive son sprawled out amongst her most depraved sex toys, and the explosion of conflicting emotions that immediately followed; the strongest of which was her immediate desire to punish him. Maybe the lack of hesitation had come from the fact that she was already so worked up from her masturbation, or maybe it was something deeper that she simply failed to hold back, but Anne wasted no time in disciplining her boy.

 

"You fucking little pervert!" she whispered harshly as she snatched him from her sex-toy drawer, ignoring his pathetic yelp. Her pussy - already throbbing and slick from her fingering a second ago, was suddenly on fire. The intoxicating power of her ability to finally dominate her naughty young son surged through her, and her body tingled in anticipation. She squeezed his tiny body tightly within her grasp, with the same sticky fingers that had been sliding in and out of the depths of her tacky brown asshole only moments before. The thought sent a lightning bolt of pleasure through her body.

 

"I can't believe my own pathetic son, spying on his own Mommy!" she barked at her prisoner, trapped within her iron grip. "Not only that!" She continued, "but pilfering through my sex toy drawer and groping at my butt plugs while you were at it!"

 

"You goddamn little pervert Luke. After all I've done for you - after all I've sacrificed! Is that what you want? You want to be Mommy's butt plug? You want to get up nice and close to your own mother's smelly asshole?!"

 

Luke groaned pathetically in reply, and Anne squeezed him brutally tight in response. Her face was flushed and burning up with excitement, and a flash of goosebumps rippled up her thighs and towards her plump white ass. The verbal abuse and physical power she was subjecting her son to had her more turned on that she realised she even could be. She couldn't stop herself now.

 

"I can't believe my own son is a little wannabe sex toy for his own mother's asshole. How fucking pathetic!" She spat out at him with vitriol.

 

She sat her large, white rump back down on the bed, dropping Luke unceremoniously onto the sheets between her thick sweaty thighs. She smirked at the wet spot on the sheet he had landed face down in, remnants of sweat from her back and ass and creamy girl-cum from her nightly masturbation session. She reached over to the side, picking up her sopping panties that she had kicked off not long ago.

 

Anne flipped her wild hair out of her face, and as Luke stood up on the bed he gazed up at his giantess mother. Sweat was beading on her pretty heart-shaped face, and she was breathing lustily as she looked down at him with wild eyes. His gaze drew down from her face to her enormous beautiful white tits, poking out like pillowy seracs above him and wobbling with each excited heave of her chest. Her nipples looked painfully hard, her areolas wide and dark. He continued tracing the contours of his beautiful goddess of a mother downwards, past the soft curves of her stomach and down to her tantalising, steaming pussy. Luke's mother maintained a small neat patch of hair above her sex, but aside from that she was immaculately waxed, and impossibly smooth and soft. Beads of sweat from her soft, thick thighs were running down the insides of her legs and gathering into rivulets that ran either side of her giant pussy, which emanated heat and a heady, intoxicating, overwhelming aroma. The curves of her large round ass cheeks framed his view, and he was mesmerised. They were terrifying, and perfect.

 

Anne smiled at the reverence at which her tiny son marveled at her beautiful body, and cum welled from her pussy in anticipation. She drew her knees up seductively, and laughed at the humiliating site of her gob-smacked 4 inch tall son between her thighs. With her new positioning, she knew his eyes were locked on the glorious site of her strong brown asshole which had just come into view, the cum from her pussy leaking down and giving the pucker of her anus a sticky sheen in the dim lamplight.

 

"So you want a taste of Mommy's ass, you little pervert? How about we reintroduce you to some old punishment then? Should be even more effective at your size now"

 

Luke looked fearfully up at his mother's face, as Anne unfolded the damp used panties that only minutes ago had been lost between the depths of her her beautiful, enormous asscrack. She turned the garmet inside out, and pointed to the thin strip of cloth that had spent all day rubbing against her meaty asshole.

 

"We used make you wear these on your head when you were being naughty, but now that won't quite work with your new little stature." She taunted her son. "So we'll have to improvise, won't we baby. You know you've been a bad little boy  and that you need to be punished, so step forward right this moment. Put your perverted little face right up against this part of my dirty panties!" She cooed, humiliating him.

 

Luke hesitated. On the one hand, he was more aroused than he had ever been, but on the other hand he was also more afraid. Anger flashed across Anne's face as he failed to step forward, and she brought the seat of her dirty panties to his face in a split second, pinning her son's face to her soiled underwear harshly. Luke groaned and thrashed in response, but Anne spared no thought to his suffering as she continued to wrap her son tightly in her dirty panties until he was fully engulfed like some sort of depraved egyptian mummy. She held his squirming wrapped up body in one hand to admire her handywork, as her other hand dropped down to address the demands of her aching pussy. As she slid two of her fingers in and out of her sopping hole, her palm rubbing up against her clit, Anne began to whisper to her son.

 

"How do Mommy's dirty panties smell, you little pervert?" She cooed sweetly, giggling and sighing in relief as her fingers finally got back to work on her pussy. "The part your face is up against has been rubbing up on my dirty, smelly asshole all day!" She said breathlessly. "Mommy wants to you put your tongue out and taste it. Tell me how good it is!" She coaxed. The barrage of dirty talk was pushing her steadily towards her climax.

 

In his panty prison, Luke squirmed and sweated. While the crushing force of his predicament held him completely in the control of his wanton mother, it was the smell of the cloth mashed up against his face that overwhelmed his senses. He could smell the stink of his mother's musty asshole, in addition to hours worth of her sweat. Luke heard his mother's domineering command, and obediently ran his tongue up and down the stinking soiled panties in front of his face. The bitter and sour taste flooded his senses, and he groaned in pleasure. It was nasty, and it was unbelievably good.

 

"Tell me baby" She cooed "Tell me how much you love the taste of your own Mommy's asshole!" Anne cried. Her breathing was getting heavy and ragged.

 

"Mom!" Luke cried out between licks. "I love it Mom!"

 

"You nasty little boy!" Anne squealed in excitement. The slick fingers moving in and out of her pussy quickened in pace. "Do you know how many times I farted with those panties right up against my asshole today baby? I want to you to use your tongue and clean it. Ohhhh Fuck!" She cried out in ecstasy as she approached her orgasm. "Suck Mommy's dirty panties clean!"

 

Luke cried out in delirious ecstasy, his own orgasm approaching. Anne was right at the edge, and did what she normally would to push herself over the limit and into an earth shattering orgasm - she took the object in her hand - her own son wrapped in her dirty panties - and shoved him up against her puckering brown asshole head first.

 

Luke felt a lurch, and suddenly a great pressure encroached upon his head on all sides. The dirty cotton walls of his mother's used panties pressed up against his face, mashing the filthy fabric into his mouth and nose and eyes, and he could feel a strong force crushing his head from every direction. The overwhelming sensation was accompanied by an incredible humid heat, a pungent but now familiar stench, and a tackiness that began to soak through the fabric that encased him. He began to thrash desperately as he became aware that his Mom had just shoved him head first up to the shoulders into her giant, dirty, puckering asshole. The shitty cum-drenched cloth of his own mother's dirty panties were plastered up into to Luke's face, and he began to thrash and struggle for breath as he was essentially water-boarded with his head up inside Anne's asshole.

 

As he began to thrash, Luke heard a guttural moan and squeal of pleasure reverberating through the walls of his Mother's sphincter, which began to spasm uncontrollably around him - battering him from all sides as Anne came to a roaring climax with her tiny son's head rammed into the epicentre her voluptuous ass. As the orgasm shook Anne's body uncontrollably, her anus exploded outwards obscenely as a burst of pent up gas escaped from her bowels, and her tiny son was expelled from her puckering brown hole and onto the sheets below with a pop and a slurp. Already disoriented from his rough treatment and the only vaguely aware of what was now occurring, the barrage of pungent gas from the depths of his mothers ass provided the final push to send Luke into unconsciousness.

 

With her tiny abused son lying unconscious in a wet mess between her thighs, Anne rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm, twisting and writhing on the bed. The intensity of her climax had brought tears to her eyes, and her shocked expression of pleasure softened into a relaxed grin as she let go a husky sigh. It was the best sexual experience she'd had in years - potentially ever.

 

Anne quickly snapped back to reality, suddenly aware that she had just let her twisted sexual urges get the better of herself to the possible demise of her tiny shrunken son.  She hurriedly propped herself up on her elbows and scooted her butt backwards on the bed, the globes of her asscheeks wobbling in the lamplight. There laid her boy between her legs: wrapped up in her dirty panties, soaked in her cum from head to shoulder, and an unmistakeable skidmark present on the fabric right in line with where is face ought to be. The sight of him completely dominated sent a guilty shiver a pleasure through her, but the feeling was quickly overpowered by her maternal instincts. She unwrapped the sticky used panties from her son, and held him cupped in her hands. A guilty sigh of relief escaped her as she saw the gentle rise and fall of his little chest - he was OK. As she inspected his tiny body for damage, she noticed the telltale sign of ropes of sticky cum plastered around his crotch, and a flash of her indignation returned.

 

Caught in a maelstrom of conflicting emotions, Anne gathered up her unconscious perverted son and moved to return him to his regular sleeping position - the pillow of the floor next to her bed. She hesitated for a moment, and then changed course. She opened the dresser drawer, and decided to place him somewhere more appropriate - trapped amongst her assortment of sex toys. For good measure she threw in her used panties with him to let the musky scent of her ass and sex juices remind him when he woke that his punishment wasn't over yet. Exhausted from her exploits, she returned to her bed and fell into a deep sleep.

 

...

 

Anne had awoken in the morning feeling an overwhelming amount of guilt at the sexual domination she had subjected her son to the night before. Unsure yet of how to approach the situation with her son, she left Luke locked in dresser drawer until she had time to come up with a plan for their next confrontation. Normally in the mornings Anne would take the time to do her hair and apply some makeup, but this morning she felt in a daze. She slipped a pair of grey cotton booty shorts up over the considerable curves of her large white butt, pulled on a tight white tanktop, and headed downstairs.

 

Anne sat in a daze at the breakfast table, her thick auburn hair a wild mess and her eyes unfocused as her teenage daughter Margaret entered the room.

 

"Morning mom" she yawned sleepily as she sauntered over to where the coffee pot sat on the kitchen counter. Having just rolled out of bed, she was wearing an oversized tee-shirt and black yoga pants that left very little to the imagination when it came to her curves. "Where's Luke at?"

 

Anne paused and tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't know what to say. Margaret turned curiously at the pregnant silence, and saw that something wasn't normal.

 

"Tell me what happened Mom... is Luke..." Margaret hesitated.

 

"Luke is fine, he's just... last night I..." Anne faltered, and and then took a deep breath to control herself.

 

"Last night I found him... spying on me while I masturbated. I was angry of course, but more than that I was excited and... I lost control..." Anne murmured, her eyes downcast in shame.

 

Margaret's eyes widened in shock, and she laughed out loud incredulously "Mom... what do you mean you lost control? Tell me what what happened!"

 

Anne looked up up at her beautiful daughter, tears welling in her eyes. "I punished him, but not for his sake - for mine! I used him for my own sexual gratification! I wrapped him up in my dirty panties and humiliated him while I finished myself off... and I..." her voice broke as tears began to stream down her face. "... I event rubbed his face up against my asshole and farted in his face as I came! The worst part is, it’s the strongest orgasm I've had in years... Oh god, what have I done to my own boy. I'm a horrible person!"

 

Wracked with guilt, Anne began to sob, which was a markedly different reaction to Margaret who began to shriek with laughter. "Holy shit Mom!" She cried out. "I've always known you have a thing for dominating boys but that is full on!"

 

Anne continued to sob and lament her guilt, while Margaret considered her distraught mother pensively before speaking again. After a few minutes she broke the silence.

 

"Mom... I think you need to put some things in context here..." She spoke, while Anne looked up at her from her seat at the kitchen table.

 

"Think about this. Whichever way you spin it, Luke is never going to have a normal life again. He's not going to leave home. He's not going to have a girlfriend or get married or go to college or get a job. He is completely dependant on and tied to you and I - mainly you - for the rest of our lives. That's not to say he can't have human experiences, but with his condition, he's just not ever going to fit into the regular way we think about ordinary humans..." Anne's sobbing waned, as she looked at her daughter with confusion.

 

"It's not just Luke that gets affected though. It affects us, and it mainly affects you! I don't want to be a bummer here Mom, but do you think you're ever going to be able to have a meaningful relationship again with a man - emotional or sexual- given that you have a 4 inch tall son to secretly look after all the time? The reality going forward is that the two of you are bound to each other now, and not in any way that is considered normal in society... so maybe you shouldn't feel guilty about it if your relationship with Luke no longer fits the societal norm..."

 

Anne blinked away tears as she peered through her messy morning hair at her daughter. "So what are you suggesting then... that we just ignore the fact that your brother is a human, and I shouldn't feel guilty for relegating him to nothing more than a sex toy for the rest of his life?" Anne spoke slightly bitterly. "He's still my son..."

 

Margaret looked at her mother and felt for the internal anguish she was struggling with. She pulled the adjacent chair out next to Anne and sat down by her, wrapping her arms around her mother and placing her head on her shoulder lovingly. "No Mom... that's not what I mean. What I'm trying to get at, is that you and Luke need to work some sort of arrangement out going forward that gives you both some level of enjoyment and satisfaction in life, otherwise you're just going to end up resenting each other. And I don't think you need to feel guilty if that involves some level of sexual indulgence... keep in mind Luke is also never going to get to enjoy the touch of a woman otherwise..." Margaret giggled as she continued "Plus we both know what a pervert he already is around you. It's not like he doesn't want to see you naked, even if he's embarrassed to admit it or you're too caught up on societal pressure to do anything about it. He is always staring at your butt, I bet he would just love to get up close and personal with it. Besides, his existence has to be a secret anyway... who would even know?"

 

Margaret pulled away with grin, and saw Anne's face slowly turn to a guilty smile. "I did see his cum when I unwrapped him from my dirty panties..." Anne admitted, her cheeks flushed red. "Oh god Margaret... maybe you're right... you should have seen it. He was so helpless and I just couldn't help myself. I... I just let myself go and dominated him like I've wanted to for so long."She admitted with a quivering laugh, wiping tears away from her eyes. "I even left him to sleep locked up with my sex toys...". The two Riesin women laughed out loud together.

 

"And you're right. I have to sacrifice so much from here on out for him in this condition. Why shouldn't I take some pleasure where I can find it...". Anne's sentence trailed off as thousands of potential sexual scenarios opened up in her mind; each one involving subjecting her helpless miniature son to some form of domination and humiliation with her sexy, voluptuous body - in particular her juicy round ass. Her mouth began to dry out and her knees quivered as a the familiar feeling of wetness crept into the front of her panties as she imagined her son trapped between her cheeks. She looked up at her daughter, who had a smile beaming on her face, her own sizeable bust similarly heaving in excitement.

 

"This is the first day of the rest of our lives with something very pleasurable to look forward to, whenever we feel like it. Where we can demand the kind of attention and obedience from a man that we deserve." A reddening blush of excitement swept her cheeks as she continued. "The only question is, how should we go about introducing little Luke to his new place in the household?". She winked at her daughter. "I think we should have a little fun with it.".

 

Margaret's lightly freckled heart shaped face broke into a wicked grin. "I think I have a plan Mom... and it starts with a little bit of 'good cop, bad cop'..."



***

 

Luke woke in the dark, musty confines of his mother’s sex toy drawer. The previous night’s activities left a pungent aroma trapped in the air around him, and memories of the lewd encounter with his mother came flashing back to him. He was confused and afraid about what the consequences of their tumble would mean, but mostly he was extremely aroused as he began to replay the events of the previous night in his mind. As he fumbled about in the darkness, he managed to grab a hold of what could only be his mother’s soiled panties from the night before. His cock stood firm at attention as he drew the thin strip of material up to his chest. Without quite knowing why, he brought Anne’s giant panties up to his face and inhaled as deeply as possible - the scent of the combined sweat, cum and residual shit from deepest crack of his Mom’s enormous beautiful ass overwhelming his senses. Overridden with desire, Luke’s mind's eye conjured up visions of the lusty brown asshole of his own mother as he pulled his pants down and began to stroke his cock in earnest. It was only a split second later that the drawer lurched open and a harsh light shined down upon him unceremoniously.

 

“No shit Mom! You weren’t kidding!” boomed the voice of his sister Margaret from somewhere high above. She followed with a shriek of laughter as Luke cowered below.  “Oh my god. He is fucking beating himself off to your dirty panties Mom!”

 

Luke blinked into the harsh light as his eyes slowly adjusted to the sight above. There stood his sister and mother side by side, the view of the underside of their heaving breasts threatening to block out their faces from his vantage point as the two Riesin women looked down at their diminutive target with mixed expressions. On his mother’s face, Luke saw what looked like some sort of mix of motherly disappointment, and judging by the way she was biting her lip - barely held back lust. Margaret wore a different expression, that seemed in parts incredulity, mirth and excitement. And there lay Luke, pants around his ankles, cock in hand, the ass-section of his mother’s used thong drawn up to his face, lying squarely between what looked like a string of purple anal beads of varying sizes, and a veiny rubber cock with balls at the base larger than Luke himself.

 

“He’s really proven himself to be quite the pervert, hasn’t he” replied his mother with a faux expression of disapprovement. Internally she was screaming with joy at what was to follow. “Seems the punishment I dished out last night wasn’t enough! The women in this household are to be respected and revered Luke, not spied upon in their most private moments by some ungrateful horny little boy!”

 

Luke saw anger flare in her eyes, but a flash of excitement was unmistakable beneath. Anne drew a hand up to her face to sweep her thick auburn hair out of her field of view. She turned to her daughter, placing one hand on her delicate freckled shoulder. “Any thoughts as to what we could do to get the message across better darling?” Luke blushed furiously, too humiliated to speak.

 

Margaret’s wry smile split into an unabashed grin. “I think I have an idea Mom…” She reached down and pried Anne’s used panties from Luke’s grasp. Dangling them between her thumb and forefinger in the air before her, she contemplated the sight as she spoke aloud. “Evidently little Luke here is infatuated with your ass...” She followed with a giggle. “How does that saying go? Something about too much of a good thing … ” She let the implication hang in the air, and turned to look at her mother for approval.

 

Anne looked between her beautiful daughter and her pathetic 4 inch tall son, and then nodded in agreement. “Do it.” She said in even tones. She even looked proud.

 

Margaret literally jumped on the spot and squealed with excitement. She wasted no time snatching Luke into her hands and bringing him up close to her face. He could smell her morning breath mixed with the fruity shampoo smell of her auburn hair as she whispered to him cruelly. “You are coming with me little brother...”

 

***

 

Luke thrashed desperately in the hands of his giantess sister as she carried him disorientingly through the house, her footsteps producing booming thuds that rang in his ears. There was another loud thud, and then he was dumped onto a hard, smooth surface. He scrambled to his feet and assessed his new situation. Luke now stood on the round seat of what appeared to be a high wooden stool that his sister had carried into the family bathroom. There was no more than about a 10 inch diameter space for him to stand - not that he could go anywhere at this point. He looked up at his older sister, who was smiling that wry smile again. She still wore the T-shirt and black yoga pants she had woken up in, with her hair messy from last night’s sleep, and she looked ready to cause serious mischief. Luke saw his mother Anne come to stand in the bathroom doorway. She leaned up against the doorframe to watch.

 

Margaret began to sway her hips from side to side as she spoke down to her stranded shrunken brother. “So little man. Mom tells me you’re a butt guy huh?” She said with a laugh. Luke blushed in response. “That’s nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, it’s honestly pretty understandable in this household…” As she spoke, she gyrated her hips around so that her considerable bubble butt was now pointing directly at Luke, just a foot away from his position on the stool. She flicked her messy auburn hair dramatically as she looked over her shoulder at her captive with a mischievous grin.

 

Luke’s mouth began to run dry as his curvy sister began to arch her back and bend forward slightly, drawing her T-shirt above her hips with her hands to expose the full arc of her yoga-pant clad beautiful toned ass cheeks. “So what is it about my ass that entices you so much? Is it something about the curves…?” She suddenly stuck her ass out wantonly towards his perch, closing the gap between him and her steamy backside to just a few inches. The exaggerated position caused the material of the yoga pants to stretch out thinly, and the white flesh of her sizeable ass cheeks became visible beneath. Luke could now also make out the dark black thong that was gobbled up between her two pale moons, running deep into their forbidden depths. His cock began to twinge painfully in his pants.

 

“Or maybe.. it’s the softness of my ass that drives you wild…” she spoke seductively, as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her yoga pants and began to slowly slide them down. From Luke’s front row vantage point the view was gorgeous. As the line of her pants slithered down her backside, the smooth flesh of her ass cheeks escaped their confines and appeared to grow in size in front of Luke’s face. Margaret reached back and grabbed the pale flesh of her left asscheek, squeezing it lewdly. The motion of the squeeze caused her ass crack to separate temporarily, and Luke gazed into the glorious sight between his sister's cheeks: the black strip of cloth from her panties traced a line that barely covered her pretty pink asshole - he could just make out the soft creases around the edges of her tantalising anus. The black line continued down past her asshole to snugly cup the mound of her pussy, which was engorged and damp with excitement. His cock was now sticking straight out and throbbing painfully in his pants at the sight.

 

“Or maybe that's not it… “ She spoke in a husky voice. “Maybe you’re more perverted than that... “ She hitched her thumbs under the thin band of her black thong, and began to peel them seductively down her large white butt. Luke's mouth hung open in awe at the sight of the thin seat of her thong separating out from the confines of her tantalising ass crack, enormous compared to his diminutive stature, and only a few short inches in front of his face...

Margaret was grinning at her tiny brother's slack jawed stare. She reached back with both hands, grabbing the flesh of each ass cheek and pulling them apart to reveal the epicentre of his desire - her perfect pink puckering asshole. She stuck her exposed ass back slightly further - almost touching the stool now and threatening to engulf her tiny horny brother.

 

"Go on then little brother" She taunted him in a husky voice. "I know this is what you want. It's what you've wanted the since god knows how long." She sighed seductively "Touch it. Lick it. Sniff it!" She cried with wanton urgency.

 

Luke stepped forward in trepidation, raising his hands above him and placing his trembling palms against the incredibly soft and warm skin on either side of his sisters tacky shithole. He had never been so close to the object of his fantasy before, and he drank in the dizzying sights and smells as he stood dwarfed between the valley of her magnificent ass crack. The tight pink ring of his own sister's anus was bigger than his entire head at his size, and he gulped as he saw her sphincter quiver and pulse in anticipation. Goosebumps rippled across the tender skin on the inside of her ass crack, and he marveled at how the pale skin of her butt cheeks transitioned into a darker shade as it approached the depths of her crack. The heady smell of her ass sweat and pussy juice swirled around him, joined by the musty dank smell of the creased hole that she released her waste from daily. Luke was enthralled.

 

He looked back over his shoulder towards the beautiful voluptuous figure of his mother who he know was watching his ordeal from the doorway. On his face was a searching expression - hungering for some sign from his mother. He felt confused as to what he expected from her at this point - Mercy? Salvation? Disappointment? Luke was surprised at what he saw instead: Anne's considerable chest was heaving and sweat beaded down the curves of her heart shaped face. One hand clutched at the doorframe behind her to steady her, while the other disappeared into the depths of the front of her booty shorts - her wrist was moving up and down rhythmically to facilitate the motion of her fingers which could only have been plunging in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She was breathing lustily as she looked Luke directly in the eyes while he stood framed against the wide open ass of his domineering older sister. "You heard your sister. I want to see you worship her shithole." She growled authoritatively. Anne was so turned by the beratement and humiliation of her tiny son that as soon as the words left her mouth, she bucked and moaned as the first of what would be many orgasms wracked her body.

 

Something about his own mother commanding him into sexual submission under the ass of his sister broke something in Luke, he whimpered pathetically as the last of his will to resist was shattered, and he turned back to the horrifying and heavenly sight in front of him. He watched his sister's asshole pucker in anticipation. His cock spasmed in humiliated excitement as he thrust his face up against Margaret's shithole. She gasped out loud in pleasure, as Luke pressed his face deep into the tacky, smelly crease of her ass and audibly sniffed in as deeply as possible. The texture of her hole against his face and the fumes from the deepest recess of his sisters ass sent him into a fervour, and he began to drag his tongue around the creases of her asshole with rabid enthusiasm. The taste on his tongue would have been awful to anyone in their right mind, but in his sub-state it was the most wonderful thing he could imagine. Margaret squealed as he planted kisses on her stinking hole, creating lewd smacking noises as he went. His chest heaved and he let out involuntary groans of ecstasy as he continued inhaling and devouring his big sister's asshole.

 

Margaret's cheeks flushed a furious shade of red as her 4-inch tall brother assaulted her asshole with gusto. She squealed and whooped as she felt is tiny wet tongue dig into the tiniest crevices of her forbidden hole with dedication and devotement. "Oh fuck YES!" She cried. "Get in there you little shit. Lick me clean!" She barked back at him, as she pumped her hips back and forth slightly to help him find a rhythm. She saw her mother in the doorway, eyes transfixed on Luke's obsessive worship of her daughter's asshole as she frigged her own cunt in anticipation and excitement. Margaret hummed and cooed in ecstasy, but a familiar feeling reminded her that she was just getting started...

 

"Little brother you are doing such a great job of letting me know how much you respect me back there!" She called out to him patronisingly in between gasps and squeals as he continued his tongue lashing of her pretty pink asshole. "But I think you might be forgetting something while you've been treating my shithole so nicely." She giggled as she said the words. Luke didn't slow down a beat. "And that is, that my hole has also been treating you very nicely. After all, I call it my shit-hole for a reason you know..." she felt him slow down slightly as he began to comprehend her words. Margaret felt the familiar rumbling in her lower gut, and squeezed her insides with cruel glee.

 

Delirious in his lust for his sister's ass, Luke stood dumfounded as things began to change. The beautiful pink dinner-plate sized asshole that he had been orally adoring began to contract away from his face and squeezed into a tight knot. Luke stood slack jawed as he watched the sight unfolding in front of him. His sister's asshole suddenly bulged outwards as a huge volume of sour gas from deep inside her bowels barrelled into Luke with a rude squelching sound. The point blank fart knocked him flat onto his back and overwhelmed his senses - he felt flecks of some viscous tacky substance pummel into various parts of his body. The smell consumed his senses as he writhed in a mix of agony and humiliating ecstasy on the seat of the stool. Lost in the mire of sexual degradation and still inhaling the thick humid gas from the deepest depths of his sister's asshole, his cock began to spasm and shoot forth ropes of sticky cum. His orgasm was so strong that it was actually hurt, and he cried out as he came. As the thunder in his ears subsided, he could hear his sister and mother laughing in unison at his humiliation.

 

A few moments later as the air began to clear, Luke mustered the coordination to open his eyes and was met with the sight of his mother and sister towering above, gazing down at him. Both had wide smiles, wild hair and more plans in mind. Margaret looked down at his pathetic body with a smug expression. "Yeah, that was a good one! Nice to know now that he can take it point blank!" She poked her tongue out teasingly at him. "I think that bit of new knowledge will come in very handy!". Anne laughed at the implications of her precocious daughter's threat, and pointed out the flecks of tacky shit that adorned his body. "Someone needs a bath I think." She said with a motherly laugh. Luke could see tear streaks on either side of her beautiful face - he wasn't sure if they were from laughing hard or cumming hard. Maybe both.

 

Anne reached down and pinched Luke's right foot, lifting him up so that he dangled helplessly in the air. He expected her to take him to the sink for the aforementioned bath, but his mother clearly had other plans in mind. He was swung away in a different direction, and suddenly it became evident where he was going. She stripped away his clothes from his body with her other hand as she dangled him precariously above the toilet bowl. As his tiny pants came away, she saw the rope of cum he had released moments before - humiliatingly drawn out of him by the force of his lust for his own sister's stinking fart. As she exposed him, Luke surveyed the incredible beauty of his giantess mother and felt the hardness in his cock returning. The voluptuous curves of her hips, tummy and breasts looked more enticing than ever as she dominated him in this fashion. He could see some sweat had soiled her tank top - which was stretched tightly across her heaving bust, and her grey booty shorts hugged the arcs of her pert backside in all the right places - hinting at the beautiful butt his mother contained within.

 

Anne let out an incredulous chuckle, and tutted in faux disappointment. "Well well well. Looks like someone is still enjoying themselves too much here!" She stated. "Sounds like more punishment might be necessary to teach you the required lesson, little Luke. All of this isn't supposed to be for your pleasure - it's supposed to be for our pleasure!" With that thought, she dropped her 4-inch tall son into the toilet below.

 

Luke screamed as he fell through the void and crashed into the ice cold toilet water. Fluid rushed into his mouth and he tasted the tangy earthiness of it - no doubt his Mom kept a relatively clean bathroom, but even then the water from a toilet that was used daily by two sizeable female asses still wasn't going to be the most pleasant thing to swallow. He thrashed his way to the surface, gasping for air as the icy water threatened to steal his breath away. Half treading water, half propped against the porcelain beneath, Luke looked upwards. His beautiful Mother stood at the edge of the toilet and peered down upon him. Her gaze was difficult to read, she looked almost in a trance - as if she had been waiting for this moment for a long time...

 

"Time for your bath little Luke..." Said his mother from above as she turned around, her booty-shorts clad ass now pointed straight at him. Time seemed to slow down as Luke watched the scene unfolding above...

He watched in slow motion as his Mom reached down and grasped the edges of her grey booty shorts, simultaneously squatting down towards the seat while she peeled the shorts down her strong thick thighs. He marveled at how the enormous white globes of her beautiful butt came into view, and then began to separate to reveal the tantalising valley of her plump pussy and asshole between them. She wasn't wearing any panties beneath, and Luke's mouth dropped open in awe as he gazed up at her asshole coming into view. It looked much larger and darker than his sister's anus, and the muscular ring of her asshole looked strong and imposing. There was a sheen of what was probably residual girl-cum lathered around her asshole from her masturbation session that gave it a slimy, sticky appearance. He could see strands of grool and cum dripping down from his mother's pussy, and as she settled onto the porcelain seat, he felt the heat emanating from her body, and especially her holes. She spoke down to him and her voice reverberated around the toilet bowl, surrounding him from all sides. She sounded husky, as if her own mouth had gone dry in excitement.

 

"Baby." She said surprisingly softly. "Lie with your back against the front of the bowl..." Luke could see the rise and fall of his mother's breasts, and her face peering down at him between her knees. He moved into position with his back against the porcelain obediently, and looked up just in time to see the stream of yellow piss come pummeling down upon him from her pussy above. The warm pungent stream pulsed and struck him in the chest, neck and face, pushing him back against the wall of the toilet. The warmth of his mother's urine was a welcome addition to the freezing conditions in his confines, as the toilet water around him became more tepid and bearable - at least in temperature. Struck by an impulse to show his devotion to his beautiful giantess mother, Luke cupped his hands and brought them up to his mouth as she pissed on him, and he began to gulp down mouthfuls of her pungent salty gift. She cooed in approval at his submissive act. "That's mommy's good little boy!" She cried with glee. As her piss stream trickled off to a dribble, she brought a finger down between her thighs and began to massage her engorged clit.

 

"Now baby. I want you to watch Mommy take a big dirty shit!" She cried out, frigging her clit with desperation as the words left her mouth. Luke looked up and saw his Mom hunched over in lustful anticipation of the act that would complete the ultimate sexual degradation of her own son. Her thick auburn hair hung down wildly, and he could see a frenzied look in her eyes. She continued in husky, urgent tones. "I've wanted this for so long baby; to have you underneath me, worshipping my big sexy ass. I want you to be Mommy's good little butt boy from now on OK? I want you to prove how much you are willing to adore and respect Mommy's big butt, and everything it has to give you!"

 

Luke looked up at his giant beautiful mother's face above as she sat above him on the toilet; slave and master making direct eye contact. He gulped, then nodded eagerly in submission. Turning his gaze to the sight of her big, sticky asshole not far in front of and above him, Luke reached down and grasped his rigid cock with both hands. He was ready to show her the depths of his willingness to serve her. Above, Anne saw his act of sexual determination and submission, and moaned earnestly in response. Tears streaked down her face as her deepest and darkest sexual fantasy thrust itself into the fold of reality - she was proud of her little butt boy.

 

Luke saw his mother begin to shift her weight, adjusting into more of a squatting position on the toilet above her son - a move which brought her imposing tacky asshole towards the centre of the bowl. Anne's rhythmic massaging of her clit began to quicken as he saw her pelvic floor muscles begin to bear downwards. Luke's cock was raw and sore at this point, but rock hard as it had ever been. He stroked it desperately as he focused on his mother's big dirty shithole, which had begun to pucker and quiver as her bowels worked. Her taint began to pulse slowly outwards and inwards, causing the sticky ring of her asshole to contract and expand with a squelching noise that drove Luke wild. Goosebumps began to ripple across the tender skin on the inside of his mother's massive curvy asscheeks and into the deepest crevice of her crack, as suddenly her shithole exploded outwards, belching a thick gusty fart into the space below where her tiny son lay drenched in her piss. The sudden escalation in humidity and stench from his giant mother's fart threatened to overwhelm Luke - his head lolled from side to side in delirium before he regained his composure and redoubled his cock stroking. He sniffed in the humid gas as deeply and loudly as possible - the thick smell assaulting his senses. Luke heard his mother groan in ecstasy at the act of unloading her wind directly onto her helpless son, and hearing him willingly breathing deep to savour the gas. As she frigged her clit harder, thick creamy girl cum leaked from her pussy and began to drip directly onto Luke.

 

Suddenly Luke heard his mother's moaning begin to quicken and become louder - and he could see why. Shortly in front of and above him, nestled deep between the valley of his mother's voluptuous stretched-apart cheeks, the ring of her asshole began to widen. With each crest and lull in his mother's moans, her asshole would open and shut, her taint would pulse and bulge. As her pace and pitch began to increase, the tip of a dark log began to appear, peeking from the centre of her hole. The turd looked dense, dark and extremely thick, squashed into a pointed tip that slowly began to work its way outwards with each pulse of her body. It began to slide out of her perfect asshole with a crackle, stretching her ring wide as it snaked down. Anne's moans rose to a peak as the giant lumpy turd slid from her ass - it must have been two or three times the size of Luke at this point. She frigged her clit hard as she felt her steaming turd begin to drop down into the bowl below, and her orgasm erupted violently. Squirts of cum sprayed out of the depths of her pussy at high velocity, spraying her son just inches below. The scene overwhelmed him. The sights and smells of the enormous turd emerging from his Mom's revered asshole and sloshing down into his confines in conjunction the moans of ecstasy from his beautiful mother above drove him over the edge. His cock spasmed in pleasure and pain, and he called out in ecstasy. Not much cum escaped him after all of his previous exploits, but this orgasm felt the strongest yet.

 

His mother's own orgasm began to wind down, her thighs and asscheeks wobbling as she rode out the wave of pleasure. Luke saw her asshole begin to close back up, with a fresh glean of shitty tackiness coating the ring of her dark hole. She was breathing heavily, and leaning forward with her hands on her knees to brace herself.

 

Luke heard another voice speak from somewhere else in the room. "Holy shit Mom. That looked intense!" Chimed his sister. Anne simply laughed exhaustedly and nodded in agreement. Suddenly she stood up from the toilet seat, and turned around to peer downwards at her son below. Margaret stepped up to join her, and laughed cruelly at the sight. There lay luke, sprawled out and exhausted against the front of the toilet - cock still spasming in his hand while a sizeable turd from the ass of his own mother - at least 8 inches long and 2-3 inches thick - joined him in his bath of pissy water. The smell emanating from the bowl was pungent to say the least.

 

Margaret smirked while looking down at her tiny little brother; it was time for the last mind game in their plan. "God how fucking pathetic is he!" She growled. Moving a hand to the flushing lever, she placed one finger on the mechanism. "I vote we flush him Mom..." She looked to her mother for approval. Anne hesitated, saying nothing. "Think about it Mom!" Margaret continued. "We could get our life back - we don't have to watch him or care for him or put up with his stupid perverted spying any more. And nobody would even know!"

 

Luke's eyes widened and his chest tightened in fear and shock at his cruel sister's suggestion to casually kill him. He looked into his mother's eyes above, reached out his hands and pleaded for his life. "Please Mom! I'll do anything you want!" His voice cracked as he began to sob. "I'll be a good son, I promise! Don't let her flush me!" His sobbing turned ragged, and he began to hyperventilate in fear.

 

Anne pursed her lips together as if in contemplation. She would never flush away her son, of course - she truly did care for Luke, and now that he was such an obedient little butt boy there was plenty of enjoyment to be had from him - but this ruse had to be an exercise in complete domination. She had to teach him that not only was it now his sole place in life to serve his own mother's juicy behind, but that she was also his protector - his advocate for continuing to live any sort of life at all. He had to know this, and feel that he owed her for it.

 

"You're right that things would be simpler around here without him... I could move on, take a lover again... It's unlikely to happen if I have to spend the rest of my days hiding this little one." She spoke, gesturing down to her tiny son in the toilet bowl. She saw his eyes widen further in fear, and her pussy hummed again at the sheer power she had over him. "Unless you think you could be an asset instead of a burden, little Luke?" She prodded him with the question, injecting a ray of hope into his moment of torment. "Could you make Mommy feel good whenever she needs? Could you be Mommy's little butt slave all the time?" She let the question hang in the air.

 

"YES!" Luke shouted out. "I can be a good butt slave I promise Mommy - whenever you want! Just don't flush me please I beg you!" He cried out desperately, still holding his hands up towards salvation.

 

Anne smiled widely, and Margaret drew her hand back from the flush lever. "That settles it then. I'll allow you to remain here with us, provided that you can continue to be a good devoted little boy to the women in this household." She stated authoritatively, reaching down and plucking Luke from the toilet bowl. For extra effect, she flushed the foul contents while still holding him above the swirling vortex of his potential demise. He curled up in her hand, sobbing uncontrollably with relief. Anne walked her tiny son over to the sink, where she ran him under warm soapy water and gently caressed his tiny naked body, trying to console him after his near-death experience.

 

As Anne dried her miniature son in a soft warm towel, she turned and looked at Margaret, who winked mischievously at her. "I think he's still a little worked up dear, I might take him for some alone time to get us both comfortable again" She said warmly to her daughter. Margaret nodded in agreement, smiling knowingly. "Sounds good Mom. I'll catch up with you later."

 

***

 

A few minutes later, Luke remembered being carried back into his mother's room. Anne set him down on the soft covers of her bedspread, and turned to close the door behind them. The familiar scent of the room and warmth of his mother's bed helped to calm him, and his ragged breathing slowly became less frantic. Anne turned towards her son - her adorable little butt slave - and then shimmied her grey booty shorts down from her hips to drop on the floor below. As she drew her tanktop back over her head, allowing her sizeable breasts to bounce out and hang free, she caught a glimpse of Luke - he had stopped his hyperventilating and now stared in awe at her - basking in the glow of her voluptuous beauty. She smiled with joy as she crossed the room and crept across the bed - directly over where Luke was sitting - and lay down comfortably on her stomach with Luke in between her knees. As he turned his head to stare at the enticing mounds of her perfectly round, white ass, Anne reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks wide apart. Luke saw again the strong dark ring of his mother's asshole, and every fibre of his being was drawn towards it. Anne shook her hair out of her field of view as she turned her head to look back at her 4-inch tall son as he crawled towards the wide open crack of her magnificent ass.

 

"I think we forgot about something after our little shared experience before sweet heart..." She cooed huskily. "I never got the chance to wipe..."

 

Anne's pussy hummed and she couldn't help but let forth a lusty moan as she felt her tiny son step into the space between her round spread cheeks, and begin to plant gentle kisses along the tacky ring of her dirty asshole.

 

"Good boy" she whispered contently.


*** The End ***

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

__________

__________

__________

 

That's all for this story from me. If anybody out there would like to take the characters and story arc and run with it, you're more than welcome to!