- Text Size +

Tess saw the giantess appear in the distance. But the sight of her was somehow different. She was too far away to be seen clearly but....

Tess felt as if the earth swallowed her.

Isabell had grown again!

Because she hadn't been able to find her, Isabell had indeed increased her height. From 250 feet she had grown to no less than 2000!

From her position, Tess could see the 2000 feet giantess walking through the city, her massive head towering above everything.

Tess wet herself. What had she gotten herself into? She knew she was doomed. Soon, Isabell would find her. And then? What would she do with her? Squash her like vermin under those huge, naked feet? Eat her like a tiny crumb? Squeeze her to mush between her strong fingers?

Isabell walked through the city, smashing everything under those enormous, 300 feet long soles of her. Even the ancient monuments, like the beautiful castle Schönbrunn, wasn't spared. The majestic building was now partly destroyed as Isabell crushed the left wing under her feet while looking for her former tormentor, not caring what or whom she stepped on.

Trains were torn from the tracks by the giantess. Isabell peered inside, through the tiny windows, checking all cabins, looking for Tess. Not finding what she was looking for, she threw the train away, again without caring about the passengers or the place it landed on. The destruction and killing she caused was of no interest to her. Isabell wanted to find Tess, nothing else mattered.

But suddenly she felt something soft and moist under her foot. Isabell had been roaming the outskirts of Vienna and stepped into a garbage pile. It was a heap of rotten organic material, plastic bags and black mush. For Isabell, it was the size of a large heap of dog shit.

"YUCK!" Isabell cried. She saw the sole of her foot, covered in blackish slime. Colored dots, all plastic bags, empty canisters and rotten food stuck in the gooey mass. And she had stepped right into it. Half of the garbage heap now stuck at her foot.

"FUCK!" she swore, for all of Vienna to hear. Looking around for a place to clean her foot on, she saw a patch of green and hopped on her other foot towards it. It was the Stadtpark, the one Tess was hiding in.

The people of Vienna saw with horror as the huge, smelly, dirty sole of Isabell, 300 feet long and covered with tons of garbage, descended on their beautiful park. Then, without mercy or regard for the precious scenery or beautiful nature, Isabell smeared the stinking mud, plastic bags, rotting animal cadavers and broken machinery all over the park. Groves were obliterated and chanced into heaps of black mush, with all kinds of shattered jars and soiled, ripped clothes in it. Flower beds where smashed into dirt, trees broke like matchsticks, benches and marble statues crumbled by the giantess who was cleaning her foot on the park like a normal-sized person did when having stepped in dog shit and cleaning it on a pile of grass. Vienna had to witness how the work of their best architects and nature was being destroyed and defiled with tons and tons of foul-smelling garbage. No tourist would ever visit this place again.
When Isabell was finished cleaning her foot, nothing worth to be proud of was left of the Stadtpark. Once a beautiful place to stroll, now an area full of ugly, smelly waste. The entire place was soiled beyond renovation.

Tess nearly got hit by Isabell's 300 feet long foot as it rubbed the garbage all over the park. Unfortunately, she had to leave the hiding place lest she be steamrolled under the huge sole. Much to her horror, Isabell saw her.

"AHA!" the giantess cried in triumph. With great deft, she picked up the tiny Tess between the nails of her thumb and index finger. Tess got dizzy as she was lifted up nearly 2000 feet in the air as Isabell brought her to her face.

"You thought to hide from me?" Isabell asked the tiny speck, to her less than the size of a gnat, between her fingers. "You wanted to outrun me, hmm? Did you think this stinking (she looked briefly at the garbage in the park) city was big enough? HA!"

Tess saw how a light of pure malice began gleaming in Isabell's eyes. A devilish smile formed around her lips. No doubt, she was up to something.

"I'll show you something big. I'll give you thinking this dog hole is large enough to hide from me. NOTHING will be large enough compared to me. NOTHING!!!" Isabell cried.

She let Tess fall into the open palm of her other hand. Then the giantess took a deep breath and blew her tiny captive away. Tess was hurled though the air like a leaf in a hurricane. The warm breath of Isabell carried Tess miles away from Vienna. After a minute or so, she fell down, but survived because she landed in the thick crown of a tree.

Tess fell slowly down, hitting branch after branch, but apart from a few bruises, she was all right when she finally hit the ground.

"Ow..." Tess muttered. She got up slowly, brushed herself off and looked around. She stood on a platform, protruding from a mountain side. It was the same platform Isabell had brought Mike to after her first adventure in the Matrixer, but Tess didn't know that.

She saw Vienna in the distance, here and there some smoke rising from the buildings Isabell had destroyed. But the giantess was nowhere to be seen.

However, something wasn't right. Tess could sense that. It was all too quiet.

Her entire body hurt, because during her unwilling flight through the air she had strained a few muscles. Not to mention the rough landing in the tree and on the ground.

She watched the city. It stretched for a couple of miles in all directions, lying there between the Alpine mountains. How far had she been blown away? At least ten miles, Tess estimated.
She saw the giant Ferris Wheel, the spire of the St. Stephen’s Cathedral, here and there an old tower from the days of ancient glory. Yes, it was Vienna all right.

But somehow, the feeling of something wrong was in the air. Tess felt restless, as if something was about to happen. Something very, very bad.

Within half a minute, Tess was proven right.

What she saw made the blood freeze in her veins.