- Text Size +

Tess didn't know at first where Isabell was going, but after Isabell had walked through the city for five minutes, it became clear to her.

She recognized the neighborhood. It was where her parents lived.

Isabell walked towards Tess' parents' house, crushing and killing everything in her path. As she arrived in the street Tess knew so well, her little captive timidly asked what she was about to do. She didn't know why she asked that monster, that huge Godzilla-like woman who had clearly lost her mind, but it just happened.

The giantess, as a reply, lifted Tess up to her huge belly.

"Listen," she said, not slowing her walk. "You hear my tummy rumble? I'm hungry. And..."

Tess began screaming, but the giantess merely laughed. It was now clear what she had in mind.

Isabell halted in front of Tess' parents' house, a two-story villa, which barely came halfway up to her calves. She put Tess on a large branch of a nearby oak, so she could witness what Isabell was going to do.
With her big toe, Isabell flipped the roof off the villa. It fell backwards, broke in two as it landed with a cloud of smoke in the garden, destroying the small tress and flower beds there.
Tess' parents ran out of the house, terror on their faces. Quickly, Isabell grabbed them both with one hand and lifted them up to her face.

"Well, well. You are the pigs that put the dirty bitch over there on this planet, eh? So you are the ones I have to thank for it? Well, I will," Isabell said to the terrified couple.

Grinning at Tess, the giantess put her father in her mouth. Ignoring, or if not, enjoying the screams of Tess and her mother, Isabell toyed with the man in her mouth. She let his head appear a couple of times from between her lips, as if to show a piece of color-changing candy. She let him dangle from her mouth, his saliva-covered legs kicking, while holding him with nothing but her teeth.

Tess, tears streaming from her eyes, suddenly began yelling at Isabell. "Let him go! Leave my parents in peace! It is I you are after, not my dad and mum! Take me but leave my parents alone...". Tess was about to add "you fucking bitch" but refrained from that. She was still sane enough not to insult Isabell further.

Isabell smiled at Tess and replied, but because of the man in her mouth, couldn't speak clearly.

So she swallowed him whole.

"Aaah! Sorry, I had to clear my mouth," she said, grinning at Tess' ghastly expression. Tess was totally dumbstruck. Isabell had done it! She just ate her father alive! She saw with horror the lump that was her father descending Isabell's throat.

"Mmm," Isabell teasingly said, patting her tummy. Tess' dad was now probably choking in the dark contents of her stomach, while the acid dissolved him painfully slow from every side.

"So you want to sacrifice yourself? How... noble..." Isabell said. "If only you had been so kind at the University. I never have been mean to you. And I only had a problem with Mike. But you, even after Mike ceased picking on me, you still had to insult me. Humiliate me. I've never done you any wrong. But you thought it was a good sport pestering me. No, you'll have to pay for that! PAY!"

Isabell waved Tess mother, the tiny -to her- woman screaming like possessed, in front of Tess.

"I'm still hungry," the giantess said. And as if the woman was a peanut, Isabell flicked her high up in the air and caught her in her mouth as she fell down. Tess witnessed with disgust how her mother was being chewed up. She could hear her bones crunch and the flesh squish between the enormous teeth of Isabell. With great sadism, after Isabell had swallowed her mom, she bent over to Tess and grinned, showing her bloodied teeth. It made Tess almost lose her mind.

"Now they are united. One can't disrupt such a happy couple," Isabell remarked.

"And that house over here can't be lived in anymore," the giantess continued, turning around and looking down at the roofless villa. "Don't worry. Because you wanted to sacrifice yourself for your parents, I'll do something back for you. How about saving you the demolition costs?"

Isabell stomped her foot at the villa, crushing it entirely. It exploded as the enormous, 30 feet long foot landed forcefully upon it, destroying all that Tess had known from childhood. The expensive house, which her parents had bought and lived in for about 25 years, was obliterated within a second under the huge sole of a naked foot. Stones and concrete flew everywhere, and smoke arose as everything, from attic to cellar, was smashed. All that was left of it was debris in an enormous footprint.

Isabell lifted her foot. "Poor quality. And you always bragged about that house, Tess?" Isabell said, looking at the ruin at her feet. "A little girl like me can't even place her small foot on it without making it collapse. You must be pretty dumb, right?"

As Isabell turned towards the tree, she saw Tess was gone.