- Text Size +

Tess realized she was in trouble when Isabell rose from her position, bent over and slowly pushed a finger against her chest. The enormous digit against her made breathing troublesome, while the hard nail bored painfully into her flesh. Isabell expression left no doubt- she was angry.

"What did you call me?" she hissed.

Tess didn't answer. She regretted her ranting immediately, but it was too late. Isabell had heard it all.

"Did you call me a bitch, you wurm?" Isabell said in a threatening tone. "You dare call me a whore? You tiny little shit! You dare call me a WHORE???" Isabell's finger now poked so hard into Tess' chest, she thought her ribcage would give in. Isabell was strong enough to do that. She would even be able to uproot the tree Tess was tied to by merely pushing her finger against it.

"I'll give you a whore, wurm!" she said angrily. "First your lover!"

Isabell placed Mike, still slimy and barely conscious, between her big and second toe, the strength of which could hold the quite heavy Mike with ease. She brought her foot, about as long as the tree Tess was tied to was tall, toes forward, towards Tess.

"Here is your strong sweetheart," she hissed. "Look what I do with him!"

Isabell deftly rubbed her toes together. Like two gigantic millstones they grinded Mike into a paste. Tess screamed as she saw how Mike's body burst open, blood and innards squishing out, as Isabell mercilessly crushed him to a pulp. As if he was a piece of dirt, or an annoying insect, Mike was pulverized between Isabell's toes. Blood and unidentifiable organs dripped down the ball of her sole, before splashing on the grass. And that all happened just a few feet before Tess's eyes.

Tess had to throw up again. She convulsed, but because her stomach was empty, only some yellow bile and spittle came out.

"You think that is horrible Tess? Do you?" Isabell asked. "You haven't seen nothing yet. I'll show you the true meaning of horrible."

Isabell stood up in her full 250 feet naked glory. Mike's house could now be seen clearly, at least what was left of it. And that was not much. The former villa was smashed beyond recognition. Its walls were flattened and broken, wood splintered, the roof pressed deeply in the ground. Isabells weight had destroyed everything.

She wiped her foot on the grass, smearing Mike's gory remains all over the little meadow. Tess couldn't watch. Terrified and disgusted, she closed her eyes and turned her head once more. But she looked again at the giantess as she felt two enormous fingers engulfing her.

Isabell had bent over to her. With only those two fingers she tore Tess and the tree she was bound to out of the ground. She broke the tree in two, freed Tess from her hairy prison and held her in her hand, just the way she did when walking towards Mike's house. Without a word, Isabell turned and left, without paying any attention to the other trees and parked cars she stepped on.