- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The twist is at the end. Some of you will like it, some of you wont, but this is how I want to move this story forward.

I barely had time to express my fear before I saw five socked toes covered in miniature pandas lower into my smelly prison. I could still barely move from my previous stomping and could do nothing as her heel pressed me into her dank and soggy insole. Again, I wondered how and why I was alive when I should be smashed to a bloody pulp underneath this teen titaness.  Every step she took made me want to hurl, I never knew the G-forces of a girls running shoe moving forward could be so powerful? The worst part was being crushed underneath the hardest part of her foot every time it descended. It was pain beyond any measure I've ever experienced.

Finally, after what seemed like two hundred steps, she came to a rest and I felt like I was floating. She must have crossed her legs because now the toe of her trainer was facing in a downward incline. Meaning I could crawl out from underneath her heel and head to shelter underneath her toes or her arch. It took every ounce of my strength to make it only a few inches inside her footwear, but after about 40 minutes I made it to just below the ball of her foot.  It was at that moment the bell rang signaling her next class and she got up and started walking and crushing me again. However, this time the pain was only half as bad. 


It was eerie. I felt as if I should have passed out by now, but for some reason my body kept its consciousness and I stayed awake.  Like it was tougher than it was before.  The compressions from her footfalls were also getting easier to adjust to. I don't know If I should be happy I'm so tough or scared that my body is adapting so fast to being squished by a giantess and accommodating to being crushed by so much unimaginable weight.


During her walk I managed to get thrown underneath her toes and held on for dear life.  After about one hundred steps she sat down again and crossed her legs, but this time she arched her foot up and started jiggling it playfully causing me to slip down back to her heel. This was when I noticed a tiny hole in her sock between her heel and instep. After stretching the hole to it's limits, I could barely fit through and decided to climb into it.  Hopefully, she would be able to feel me if I was touching the skin on the bottom of her foot. However, the continuous sweat from her slick foot only made me slide further down her slippery sole. I was about to be pulverized by that merciless heel once again and I knew that I had to do something drastic If I wanted to get her attention and gain my freedom. If not, I would risk being stuck in her sneaker for the rest of the day, losing all my strength and not gaining it back to until the next morning when she was about to put her sneakers back on. I would be stuck in a never ending cycle as this girls Living insole.  Not enough energy to move but just enough energy to live. Stuck for the rest of my life, smelling her feet and absorbing the shocks of her heavy footfalls.

 

There were only two things I could think of to avoid that fate and even though she might be mad it was less degrading than the other choice. I decided to sink my teeth into her footflesh and bite her sole.  I opened my mouth wide and bit down as hard as I could... But it didn't work.  My teeth were so small and dull compared to her massive, impenetrable foot that it barely left a scratch.  A scratch that could only be seen from my perspective.  The thickness of her skin was unimaginable. from her perspective it might seem like a normal layer of skin but since I was downsized somewhere between ten to one hundred times my normal height it seemed my my teeny  thin teeth could never penetrate her natural defenses.  This must be why some bugs don't bite you. Because they physically cant.

 

I was sliding down her foot with greater acceleration than I expected.  I was left with no other choice but with what I was dreading. I didn't want to do it, but I had to if I wanted to be discovered. I had to lick her sweaty, stinking foot. Surely, she would feel the tickle of my tongue against her bare and sensitive skin. I reluctantly stuck my tongue out and began lapping against the salty, footsweat dripping sole of my unaware captor.  I immediately started gagging and almost threw up all over the place, but continued with the only motivation that I might escape this sweaty sauna of a gym sneaker.  If I stopped now I might as well reside myself to being her insole and start thinking of ways I can cushion her foot for her...or just pass out unconscious?


I had only been licking a couple of seconds, but when I licked a crease in the dead center of her sole, her foot tensed up and the formerly unaware brunette put her foot down (crushing me once again in the process) and began to untie her well worn gym shoe to search for the disturbance inside her stocking.  She peeled her moist and sticky sock off of her perspiring foot and took a look at her bare sole to see an outline of what looked like a toy person stuck in between her inner and outer arch. That last stomp really took the life out of you and you didn't resist her thumb and pointer finger peel your squashed body off her foot and hold you in front of her face.  she really was cute ut what surprised you was that you weren't in a classroom, but what looked to be a doctors or nurses office.  the brunette stared at you with intense curiosity before saying aloud "What...is this thing?  Oh My Gosh, is it breathing!" She spun you around to view a nurse who was bending over and looking through a medicine cabinet.

She peered over her shoulder and casually remarked with clear indifference "Oh him? He's a Suppository."

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I will add the chapters final word as well as the story title and summary next week.

vote for this story next week or Hey I Warned You. Welcome Home.

http://www.egiantess.com/polls/fetish-polls/which-recent-story-should