- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Journey In-Between Her Cheeks

 

"Oh my God, what is that thing?  This Cant be human? This is a real person? No, It....."

The nurse sighed and then waited for Ms.Rare to stop her panicked gibbering. This shocked reaction sometimes occurred when they were first exposed to the product. When Ms.Rare calmed down, the nurse responded calmly.


"You're right.  It's not a real person. I told you that moments ago, but I assure you this is no joke, so please calm down.  This is the next big product on the market.  It is an Ass Servant made to "look" like a real person. But in looks only. His internal organs may look like ours if he were dissected, but I can assure you his brain only thinks about one thing. Women's Asses.  They were trained from birth to appreciate and devote their lives to a females fine posterior. Before they were growing in a test tube their DNA was completely rewritten, so all they think about is our asses.  And how to please them of course.  Cognitively, we're far superior to their simple electrical impulses that tell them to focus on the rear hole that expels a woman's digested waste at the end of the day or when her bowels fill up.  If you think about it, we're doing them a favor by sticking them up our assholes. Because if we didn't, they wouldn't have any purpose in life.  Who knows what they would do without a fine female derriere to worship? Probably roll over and die."

 

Adrianna, still looking very confused, asked "So, they're not human?  And they like living in women's butts?"

"No, thats preposterous. They're definitely not human. Have you ever seen a human being this small before?"

"Well, no..."

"To answer your other question, Yes they enjoy it very much, It's what they were designed for. It's their only purpose in life."

"Would I have to train him to learn to lick my asshole and other commands?"

"The anal attendant wants to lick the hole between your cheeks because that is what he was designed for. Sometimes they're a little reluctant at first to a new master, but they warm up after a few days. You do have to do some training. Mainly for specific tricks. Bowing down and worshiping you like a Goddess is a popular request that's not in their original training. Also being an efficient corn cob in the shower or bath is something that takes some time. Each woman's anus is different, so they need time to adjust to perfection. We're making a training video for new requests like this. I'll be sure to send you the link when it's finished.  We also have ones that are being designed to service other body parts, but they aren't finished yet." 


Adrianna gave a look of both disgust and confusion. Like, how could any guy want to do any of that in-between a girls buttcheeks, especially when her ass is so many times larger than his minuscule body. Then she remembered that this wasn't a guy, only something that looked like a human being.


I was just as mesmerized as her. She continued to stare at me in amazement like I was some new type of icky multicolored insect. She held me in my vial with her thumb and pointer finger and raised it just over her head a foot away from her face. As If I was any closer I might infect her with something. She made a weird look on her face and said "EW" out loud. I didn't know it at the time, but she had just imagined me covered in a goopy, corny poo. The nurse took her "EW" as a form of serious un-interest and jumped in quickly to try to convince her otherwise.


"It's not gross, He's assisting you in natural bodily functions. Besides, haven't you ever wanted a man under your complete control? These little guys could be part of your fantasies.  Licking and massaging are useful, but having them kiss your ass is also a favorite amongst the staff here. I keep my buttslave inside my asshole 24/7 and he never disappoints me."


Ms. Rare gave a look that said( Hmm, that's doesn't sound so bad. I'm a little interested) and said to the nurse.  "So this mini guy goes up my butt and does whatever I tell him to. Lick, Kiss, Massage, Stay still, Roll over?  Women actually use this... Thing?"

"Yes. It's very popular. And useful."

Adrianna hesitates for a moment and then says "That does sound useful. It's like he was made for the problems I'm having in my ass."

"He was."

"Oh yeah. He looks so life-like too. I knew they were testing genetic science stuff like this, but I didn't think they would ever make something like this for over 100 years."

"There have been some amazing scientific achievements these past 100 years alone and each year they only get more amazing. Do you want to try him out?"


Adrianna had asked enough questions about this weird little suppository and just wanted her asshole to feel better. It was time to insert the little guy into her poopchute so she could get on with her day in comfort. She was too concerned with how he would perform in her anus to even consider if what the nurse said was true or not or if he really would mind being shoved up a females shithole like a conventional buttplug.

"Now before I administer the suppository I want you to take a quick survey. Only answer the questions on the first 3 pages. The full survey is for after you've had your first experience."

The nurse had forgotten about the student sitting quietly to the side and as she put on her latex gloves, she said "Rebecca, you can go now. Take these documents on my desk and bring them to the secretary down the hall after you sign and date them."


Rebecca stopped gawking and closed her open mouth. She walked out with papers in hand, not knowing if all she heard and saw was real or not. Before she handed these documents in she was going to make some copies and read all the fine print.


Adrianna didn't want her to do it at first, but after seeing her put on the medical gloves, she remembered the nurse was a professional and did this all the time.
Ms. Rare finished the survey and put it on the nurses desk. 


"You can take him home tonight..... He's going to be very popular tomorrow."

The nurse said as Adrianna began to unbutton her pants and she waited until she could deposit the suppository in it's proper place. A Woman's Ass. 
The nurse thought to herself. ("I love popping these womens black cherries.")



For most of this conversation I was insanely terrified of how these women were discussing my future and what they planned for me to do with this beautiful woman's backside. No man should be forced to do that for a womans pooper. I was shivering out of both fear and because I was freezing. Then I realized they cant make me do any of this. I'm not going to kiss her ass, there's no way I'm massaging her cornhole and there's no way in hell I'm going to be trained to put my tongue on her filthy asshole and lick it like a human piece of toilet paper. They cant make me do anything." "(Except become a Living Suppository)" a dark voice in your head said. Because at that moment I realized that Adrianna had pulled down her pants and panties and revealed to me her two giant twin moons as she bent over sensuously. I barely had time to admire her awe inspiring asscheeks before my gaze was drawn into the dark void in-between. The peeping, pinkish, slightly tinted brown butthole of Adrianna Rare was revealing itself to another woman and it's future tenant. 

 

The nurse turned the vial upside down and dumped me into the palm of her latex gloved hand. She grabbed me between her thumb and pointer finger so I couldn't escape and brought me closer to the chasm of Ms.Rares Rear End.

As I made my way into the voluminous crack of her buttcheeks, the nurse whispered something to me, but I was too frightened and panicked to pay attention. I watched until I was completely surrounded by her glutes until she maneuvered me directly in front of her fully exposed flexing, extensible, pucker.  I have never seen anything like it before and I took in every detail. 

It almost seemed nervous to grab hold of me, but yet, still eager to acquire it's first living prey.  I watched her budding rosebud expand like a flower before it blooms. It started off like a tight bulb but soon blossomed into the gaping monstrosity of the booty-hole I see in front of me. I cant believe I'm going inside of it.

The more she spread her cheeks the wider her gargantuan hole opened. It expanded so much that I noticed a small chasm form that led to an opening to her inner bowels. All I could see was darkness.

Adrianna released her grip so the entrance to her chocolate factory closed, but still gave enough elasticity for her outstretched anus to pucker at it's prize.

The enormity of the power and influence her anus presented was immense. I've never been so amazed and afraid of anything before in my life. And to think it's just a small secluded hole in a woman's backside. A hole that aimed to swallow me alive and make me it's prisoner.

I thought it would be filthy and covered in fecal matter, but she had cleaned it well. I tried not to breathe through my nostrils, but a hint of a scent of what lay deep in her bowels was still lingering. A scent my nose would soon be well acquainted with.

It was pulsating in an odd rhythm. Adrianna must be curious as to how I'm going to feel inserted into her forbidden entryway and caressing her most delicate rosebud. I have to admit I wasn't curious at all; In fact I was terrified of this woman's enormous naturally oiled pucker that was about to make me it's bitch.

As I got dangerously closer, I still couldnt believe that the sight in front of me was a woman's anus that was going to swallow me alive like a little pill.


My body continued to shake in fear, but the nurse confused it for excitement and was glad I was so happy to be inserted into her anal ring and fulfill my destined duty as her buttslave. That's what was about to happen. I was officially about to become a servant to a Woman's Butthole. Not just any woman, but the cutest female I've ever laid eyes on. On top of that she also had the greatest booty I've ever seen.  It was ironic I was about to get more up close and personal with it than anyone ever thought humanly possible.


I was now directly in front of her anus. As I stared into the gaping orifice of Adrianna's rear exit, pulsing and eager to grab hold of me, all of a sudden becoming that other girls insole didn't sound so bad anymore.

 

Chapter End Notes:

It's been a while since I last updated. I wasn't planning on adding for a while, but then I read other authors stories and read the reviews on my own and felt motivated to finish this chapter.

Please review if you like this story.

The survey will be revealed in a much later chapter. Examples are " how was your experience with him?" and "Is this something you would recommend to others?"