- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How to relieve her pain and give her pleasure.

 

 

"You want a non laxative, rectal suppository with soothing properties? I think I can get you one of those."


The nurse had the perfect cure for Ms. Rare's Asshole pain, but was unsure of how well it was trained.  She decided on a simple test that would prove his "passion" for the job.

"Ms. Rare, Could you please do me a favor and pick up that pencil behind you?"

Adrianna looks behind her and says "Sure!"  The brunette turned around and gave me the ultimate view of her perfect booty.  It was large and wide and had the perfect amount of fat on it to be called a Great booty and not a Fatbooty. She had professional work pants on and must have been wearing a thong because I couldn't see any trace of a panty line except for the faintest outline of a triangle near her waist line right above her buttcrack.  

And that was when she bent over.

If I thought her ass looked good before It looked damn bootylicious right now! The bottoms of her pants rose up to reveal her black flats. The center of her pants were sucked into her fathomless crack and her cheeks formed into perfect globes that looked like they wanted to burst and tear through their well-garmented restraints. The top of her pink and blue thong was now visible confirming my suspicions from before. 

 

On the whole, her ass was now in the perfect position to be mounted and I hoped I could mount that ass from behind and stick my dick into her backdoor entrance. Then reality sank in and I realized I probably could and would be able to do that. If and when she chose me to become her living suppository and buttslave and forced me into her gigantic, yielding asshole. My face turned from lascivious excitement to pure disgust as the object of my lust was turned into a weapon of anal torture. The only way I would be getting inside that ass was being inserted by her pointer finger between her cheeks and into her poopchute like some sort of living suppository. That ass wasn't mine, her ass would make me hers.  If I wanted to, she would probably let me fuck her ass all night. Well, maybe not let me, but be so unaware of my minuscule frame in her sleep that she wouldn't even notice my tiny movements in her dark cavern on top of her gargantuan, oleaginous bootyhole.  It made me feel so insignificant.  I wasn't even a man to her. Just something she sticks up her butt. Her Beautiful, Bootyful, Butt.


The nurse had been watching you almost the whole time, but turned her head back to Ms.Rare after seeing your lustful excitement. She didn't see the horror on your face as you realized the only way you could have analsex with her was if you were taped to her dildo.  What you didn't realize was the brunette girl who had found you in her shoe was watching you the whole time.


(Nurses thoughts) "Hmm, so I guess this one is trained well enough to be taken home. He certainly seems excited to see her bend over.  That's lucky for Ms. Rare. It's the end of the school day, so there shouldn't be any more teachers coming in to request a buttplug.  I should be fine giving him to her even though she's the lowest on the staff totem pole. What an experience this is going to be for her.  And by the look of that shapely large booty, this will be an experience for him too.  I cant wait to shove him up there headfirst into her anal cavity and pop Ms. Rares black cherry.  This is my favorite part of my job. Showing these men where they belong."

Adrianna had picked up the stray pencil and put it on top of the nurses desk. When she had stood back up she did a little hop causing her buttcheeks to jiggle a little, giving you a jolt up in your penis and you instinctively stroked your member, but for only a second. This one stroke was noticed by the nurse and she said to Adrianna.

"How would you like to try out our new suppositories?"


"Suppository? How would that help for the pain?"

"Well, They're not exactly Suppositories per se.  More like living buttplugs you stick in your behind to serve or please you how you see fit. In this case it will be licking and massaging your anus to relieve the discomfort in your anal region."


Adrianna gave a look of great surprise. "Living? Licking? You want me to stick some kind of bug up my bunghole?"

"No, Well, Yes, Kind of, if you think about it, but no, not a bug.  A buttservant made to look like a tiny person.  He's anatomically formed in the shape of a male human, but of course he's not human. That would be impossible.  Here let me show you."

Before Adrianna could get a word of protest, the nurse rushed across the room and grabbed me in my vial from the medicine cabinet.  She dumped me out into her open palm, then picked me up and held me in between her thumb and pointer finger in front of the attractive brunettes giant face. Close up, this giantess was even more beautiful than I thought she could be.  If only she wasn't thousands of times my size.

She laid her beautiful blue eyes on me in astoundment and wondered how such a creature could come to be. If I was normal size she might have thought me cute and hoped I would flirt with her or ask her out on a date. But I wasn't my normal size.  It's too bad the only plans she had for me now was sticking me up her butthole and trapping me between her thong and anal gateway.  At my original size I was a man, but the only thing her eyes saw now was a living man-shaped suppository designed to fit into the hole between her asscheeks. A genetically altered freak of nature.  A tool used to solve her anal problems by licking her bum hole clean and staying in my place between her globular buttcheeks. Could anyone get any lower in life? I was about to yell for help before she freaked out and screamed



"Oh my God, what is that thing?  This Cant be human? This is a real person, It's really alive? No, it cant be? This is some animatronic toy from Japan right? Some kind of toy robot? This is a joke right?"

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter, the nurse explains more about their "qualities" and how they came to be and finally, a demonstration is in order.

 

Does anyone like this story? Should I move onto something new?