- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adrianna needs some relief in a private area.

 

That's when the youngest and most beautiful teacher walked in.  I instantly fell in love with her flawless beauty. An exquisitely gorgeous, perfect girl that I would love to have a relationship with. But I had a feeling the only type of relationship she wanted with someone at my insignificant size, was going to be with her hidden, unexposed asshole.


She was an absolutely stunning brunette. She had a natural look of beauty and she wasn't even smiling. She looked like she was in her 20's, probably fresh out of college and eager to teach. Her height, I would say, was about 5'6 and her waist and bust were something else. She had an hourglass figure, not too thin in the middle, but definitely thick and wide around the good parts. 


Her hands had French manicured fingernails, probably toes too if I could see them through her shoes.  She wore Tan pants that hugged her legs and hips well, a pair of flats, and a fashionable sweater that showed off the right amount of cleavage for her perfect breasts. If I had to guess I would say they were at least a D cup. Man, those tits were amazing. I forgot about my predicament for a moment and fantasized about jumping into her cleavage and immersing myself in between her awesome boobies. But then reality kicked in and I realized I was more than likely to be inserted into her ass cleavage than the more desirable bust on her chest.


Usually, when I saw a pretty girl, I would start off my romantic fantasy with getting to first base, pressing my lips against her own and start caressing my tongue against hers from inside the hole between her cheeks. The cheeks on her FACE that is, not the outlet deep inbetween the cheeks of her ass.  If the nurse really expected me to do that, she must be crazier than a outhouse rat. Don't they do background checks for these kind of people?


Right before she spoke she opened her mouth and revealed two rows of pearly white teeth with her lushous pink, pouty lips right over them.


I fell in love with her voice as soon as she spoke to the nurse.


"Hi, um, Are you busy right now?"


"No, just finishing up here. What can I help you with?"


"I've been having some "stomach issues" and It's been causing me um... to go to the bathroom a lot and relieve myself. My bowels are empty now, so now all it's causing me to do constantly is... you know, (Sees Rebecca sitting there and whispers) pass wind."


"You don't have to be shy about it honey, we all fart. It's a natural bodily function, no need to be embarrassed about something like that. How bad is it?"


Adrianna glanced over at Rebecca, Already feeling uncomfortable talking about this private function to another woman and having a younger student there didn't help her anxiety. She didn't seem like she was leaving anytime soon, so she continued at a much faster pace to avoid the uneasy feeling she had, but slowed down at the last four words."It started a little after the lunch period today and hasn't been too bad. But the ones I did let slip past had a pungent smell to them, so I made an excuse to leave my classroom and pass gas in the hallway or the womens faculty restroom, so my students didn't have to bear with the smell and I wouldn't have to be embarrassed by it. I don't want it to get any worse and interrupt my classes tomorrow and I heard from some of the other teachers that this is a specialty of yours?"


"Ahh so your our newest staff member, Adrianna Rare. I received an email that you had recently joined us and I've been meaning to get your signature on some very important documents, but we've had some internal problems I had to deal with first, so I never found the time. I see your point about your intestinal issues. Gas is just air in your digestive tract. It is made up of many different gasses mostly oxygen and carbon dioxide, but sometimes gasses like sulfur can cause unwanted smells. Burping doesn't always give off strong smells, but flatus that is passed through the large intestine and ou tthe anus could contain sulfur or methane which causes your gas to have an odorous smell. There are types of food which cause you to have smellier gas than usual and more often. Some of which would be, eggs, cheeses, legumes, or vegetables like broccoli or onions. Have you had any of these recently?"


"Ummm, no. well maybe some eggs for breakfast. Yeah that could be it." Adrianna was too embaressed to mention that she went to El Taco Bueno last night with her friends and had the Mexican sampler dish which had every type of dish they had to offer.


"I can give you some over the counter medication to immediately suppress your gas, but if you continue to take it on a regular basis, it could damage your gastrointestinal tract. I recommend you take two doses now and that should last you until late tonight.  Have you been having any other problems relating toyour bowels or GI tract?"


"Is there anything you could give me that would work right away and not damage my intestines? I've also been kinda sore "back there" too.  Especially when I sit down or bend over.  Is there anything you could give me for that?  I heard the other teachers mention something about a tablet or pill or a new type of rectal medication that only you have, that relieves any discomfort in the anal region. The ointment I have at home isn't working and I've been applying generous amounts, but not consistently due to class.  It's really annoying when my arsehole is uncomfortable since I'm sitting for most of the day and it bothers me when I walk fast or run. I'm sorry to ask for something so specific, but I'm only telling you these details because I was told you were experienced in this area of... um... medicine."


"That's okay honey, everybody poops, you don't need to explain yourself. We all need relief back there sometimes and as we get older, it happens more and more often. Let me think of something that can be introduced to your rectum to ease the pain."


The nurse was going to give her a specialized lubricated suppository, but then glanced at me in her medicine cabinet and I saw a devious grin flash across her face.


The nurse whispers: "(I Wonder?)" "... I think their might be something I can give you to relieve your pain Miss Rare. ((hehehe))."

Chapter End Notes:

P.S. That heeheehee evil laugh was in her head, no one else heard that lol.

Leave a review if you liked it.