- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dont say I didn't warn you.

"He's a ...Suppository???" she asked in an amazed bewilderment.


The nurse responded casually "Yes, a suppository. Well that's one of the little pet names I gave to them. You can call them anything you want since the official name hasn't been established yet. Anal-inserts, Buttguys, Ass-attachments, Bootypals, Buttfriends, Bitplugs, Little Men, Halfmen, Notaman. There are a lot of different nicknames out there for them, but you can call them whatever you want."

"Uhhhhhhhhm. (Rebecca stood in shock for about 5 seconds before asking) How come I never heard of them before?"

"Are you on the Deans List?"

"No."

"Then that's why. Only the top students in this school get the privilege of testing them out before they go public. We're not sure when, but were hoping its soon." 

"Oh. But why..."


The nurse cut her off. "Did you step on him?"

"No... I mean yes, he..."

The nurse cut in again. "That's good. It means he's one of the indestructable ones. The originals weren't very durable and almost none of them from first batch are still alive.  Can you show me where you found him on the floor."

"He was in my sock."

"Your sock? are you sure?"

"Yes. I felt a tickle on my sole so I took my sock off and he was stuck to my sole. I thought I felt a pebble in my sneaker after I changed in the locker room, but I didn't think much of it because I enjoyed how it felt and I was running late for calculus."


The nurse thought about this deeply for a second before Rebecca asked  "Just what the heck is he?"


"I told you he's a suppository. A prototype designed to lick and serve. He was specifically designed for women's anuses."

Rebecca didn't believe this at all and from the creeped out look on her face, the nurse could tell she was going to ask 'Why would women want them in their buttholes?' so she answered before Rebecca could spit it out. "There is a much higher demand than you think. The skin and muscles inside a woman's anus are some of the most sensitive and tense parts of a woman's body. having a tiny humanoid figure, caress and massage a woman's sphincter is an incredible experience. We figured if they would if they would lick your asshole, than what part of your body wont they lick? That's how it started. Leaving the option for their owners if they chose to use them with their hands, feet, armpits, nose, legs, vagina's or other parts. Right now we're only focusing on asses and they've been a huge hit!  Because the anal region is considered a taboo and gross place, it takes some time to convince them to try it out, but once they try it for a day, most women are hooked."


"So if this thing licks assholes all day, why was he licking my sole?"


"Oh, he was trained to do that. They all do, it's in his programming to be subservient and lick the bodies of higher beings than him. It's one of the first fundamental traits they learn. Think of it as an innate ability."


"So if he was in some girls butthole, why was he in my sock?" Rebecca asks as she begins to wipe off her foot with a tissue after hearing this guy has probably been in one of her classmates or teachers backdoor holes.


"He must be one of the buttguys that was stolen by the young lady who wanted to give them their freedom. (Sigh) silly girl." 


"There are more of these tiny guys?"


"Yes we had about 100 of them. ten perfectly trained and the rest either new to the experience or not used at all because not every teacher or honor roll student wanted to use them. They weren't exactly excited to send the little things up their poop chutes.  One student, Hannah Jones, thought they were real humans and decided to free them. We couldn't prove that she stole them and she never told us where she put them, but we have a security camera installed in the outside hallway that shows her breaking into this office one night, but nothing was shown if she stole anything. Regardless, she was expelled for breaking and entering and was sentenced by a court to 50 hours community service in lieu of jail time."


"Wow, I never even knew technology like this even existed."


"Yes that's because It's been a well guarded secret up until recently and only girls who are above the age of 18 are allowed to use them. There are only a select few from this school who get to use them. For example; Students on the Deans list or those who excel in after school sports or activities such as Art, Music or the chess club.  And of course, all of the teachers here get to use them whenever they want and even take them home for personal use. We were even specializing them so they could be used for specific teachers almost 24/7.  But the training wasn't complete and not a single one had passed before the new ones were all stolen. Since then we haven't had a single one because they are so rare, difficult and expensive to create."


"All the teachers get to keep one? I guess that makes sense since this is an all girls school including the faculty."


"Yes, but they sign a confidential agreement where they have to keep silent about what they see or they will be fired and subject to a hefty fine.  In return, they get one of these little men to take home as their buttslaaaapositories (the nurse quickly corrected herself) and use as they see fit.  Which reminds me, I need you to sign this." The nurse presents a small, but thick booklet covered in fine print and several places to sign.) 


"Does that mean I get one! Oh, never mind. I don't need a tiny thing wiggling around in my butthole during class."


"Maybe. We'll see. You should try to bring your grades up first. And you don't have to keep him in between your buttcheeks. Anyone has the option to use them on whatever body part they like, be kept as a tiny pet or shoved up their assholes and never taken out. Most women prefer the third option because after they have the pleasure of getting their backdoor pleasured in a way they thought they could never even imagine, they never want to take them out and the tinies futures are set. It's a pleasure most women don't get the opportunity to partake in because what normal size man would agree to do the things they do? Not many, that's why these little guys are perfect for the average woman who wants a little more excitement and relaxation in her life. Some say it's Ironic that their live's begin in an "End" but that's why they were created and it's their natural purpose in life.  To take that away from them would be cruel."


"Do you think he wants to lick my feet?"


"No Rebecca. He wants to lick the female asshole because that's what he was designed for. The reason why he licked your foot must have been his natural instinct to lick a female to please her. Or maybe to get your attention to get him out of your shoe and back into a woman's bunghole where he belongs."
"Really?"


"Yes. The bottom of  a woman's tush is where he belongs, so the next best thing in his mind must have been the bottoms of your feet."


"I guess that makes sense. I just got out of gym and my feet stink really bad.  They must have tasted awful, but I guess that's nothing compared to what he usually licks. Ew."


I was in shock this entire conversation. Ever since the nurse had labelled me as a suppository I couldn't stop listening in on this vulgar conversation in a type of shocked horror. I wasn't a suppository. I didn't belong up girls butts. What the hell kind of trick was she trying to pull? I began to wonder if the "other" suppositories were really created in a lab or were shrunken somehow like me? But that didn't matter now because I wasn't going up any privileged girls asshole. I was about to yell at the nurse and tell Rebecca none of what she said was true, when the door handle to the nurses office began to jiggle. 


That's when the youngest and most beautiful teacher walked in.  I instantly fell in love with her flawless beauty. An exquisitely perfect, gorgeous girl that I would love to have a relationship with. But I had a feeling the only type of relationship I was going to have with her at this minuscule size, was going to be with her hidden, unexposed asshole.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Who is this mysterious beauty and what part will she play in this story?