- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time to see you, touch you control you...

Joseph put the plug in the sink and let the warm water fill up squeazing soap in it with one hand, holding Jose in the other. He then took his underwear off and sat on the toilet, which was next to the sink.

“Now now take of your clothes before you get a rash and start to stink. I know you peed in your pants.
You need to take a bath it just might calm you down little man. I want to be your friend, for christs sake I am an officer of the law. I am old enough to be your father, and I have no intention on mistreating you. What is your name anyways?” Joseph asked strangely feeling how his cock was getting harder, feeling how aroused he was becoming.

Jose could smell the soapy water, and thought that he was fucked anyways and took his clothes off.

Joseph then slowly placed Jose in the water.

“My name is Jose sir!” Jose said loudly trying to rub the soapyness between his legs and everywhere, seeing the huge face of the giant. The giant who was grinning the whole time licking his lips, and moaning.

Jose then could see how the giant stood up and a colossal of an older man stood over him, his pot-belly with a hard cock which was being stroked faster and faster.

Joseph could not help himself and stood up and jerked off all over in the sink and all over the floor underneath the sink while yelling.
He then sat back down on the toilet panting looking into the sink at the little man, who was now screaming, looking back up at him. Oddly enough this did not seem to bother Joseph, but made it more amusing.

“Hey hey hey...don't panic sorry I am just mixed up and all. I've been single now for the last 7 years and haven't had a fine young stud in my appartment since then. Just relax little fella...I mean ah Jose. Now hold still...” Joseph said reaching his hands in the water and washing them off next to Jose, splashing Jose playfully with the soapy whater and giggling. Jose was not amused at all.
“What are you a faggot or something? A freak? I'm not a fucking sex toy, pervert!” Jose yelled up at him.

“Now stay put young man!” Joseph said in a commanding manner, point his huge finger at him, as he took the towel from the wall and dried his hands off and cleaned the cum from the floor, wipping his cock off, and everywhere else.

He then reached into the sink to pick up Jose, but Jose did not want to get caught and could not climb out of the sink either.

Joseph laughed at how much fun it was, and how cute the little man was with his moving around and freaking out and all, and how pleasant it was.

Joseph pulled the plug to let the water out and saw how Jose sat there naked next to the drain, wet and slippery.

“Okay you want to make it harder than it should be. Now it's time to play bad cop. You know I am normally offended when some calls me a faggot, you need to get taught a lessen! I know all about incarceration. And I just got an idea.” Joseph said finally capturing Jose and running fresh water over him, feeling at the same time how his cock hardened up again.

Joseph began to suck the water off Jose's body starting with his feet putting him in his mouth up to his chest. Jose wiggled around and could feel the Joseph's tounge.


Joseph then took Jose into the kitchen and dried him off with a dish towel.

Jose struggeled the whole time reluctantly. Remember how his victims used to struggle as he held them in his hands.

Joseph, who enjoyed the act of watching someone in his hand wiggle, feeling how strong he was, but somehow still feeling sorry for the unfortunate situation Jose was in, none the less. “So you do not choose to want to calm down do you? I guess I'll have to tie you up, some how... until you relax yourself little stud! I guess I'll have to show you who's the boss here!” Joseph said making fun of Jose, giggling with his cock in his other hand the whole time.

Joseph took out the plastic wrap and wrapped up Jose in it from his shoulders on down.

Joseph just wanted to keep him from hurting himself.
Jose continued to struggle now more than before, because he was scared.

Jose was thinking about the shrunken dead bodies in his refrigertor all wrapped up from head to toe in plastic wrap.

Now he knows how it feels, how his skin could not breathe. After 5 minutes Jose passed out, and Joseph had another orgasm this time without even jerking himself off.

After wipping the cum off his legs, feet and floor with the dishtowel, Joseph noticed how Jose did not move anymore.
Joseph did not know if he was dead, until Jose begann to cough.

Joseph knew then that he just passed out, and was relieved.
Joseph remembered that he had a whole bottle of brandy in his bedroom.

Joseph took Jose in the bedroom, placed his wraped up fuck doll on the night stand took off his glassed and placed them down next to him.

On the night stand there was a empty glass as well, Joseph filled it up with brandy and took a drink trying to figure out what was going on.

Wondering why he could not controll himself.

Wondering if he was a monster.

He then took a cleanexx and folded it up, and placed it under Jose's head like a pillow.

If this was real, if Jose was real then why him, then the doorbell rang.

Chapter End Notes:

Self control, sanity and reality is a full time job!