- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A LOT of swearing.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review, folks!

Crack. Pipe to the head.

"You owe me you stupid fuck." The girl screamed, PVC pipe in hand, standing over the dazed fallen body of the slick black haired boy infront of her.

"I don't owe you ANYTHING you cunt." He had shouted. But that's not how things go around here, Kinzie wasn't going to let that loan slide. It'd been a few days since she'd last got a comission done and a sale had come up, and there was absolutely no way she was going to let this guy not pay her back that money she spotted him a month ago. And now he was on the floor, bruised in the head.

"NOT a fucking chance." She knelt over and searched his pockets. She found a wallet, but found nothing but a school ID. "Who the fuck uses a school ID?" She pushed the boy over. "Hey you little shit, look at me" She nudged his cheek with the tip of the bar, and the boy opened his eyes groggily. "Don't you have any cash? You owe me." The boy didn't know anything about any cash he owed her, if anything, she owed HIM. Kinzie had borrowed 15 bucks to buy some stupid Christmas stuff, but now she wanted his money again?

"I don't..." He moaned. "You don't WHAT?" She put the bar to his head. "...owe you."

"Wrong answer." Another blow to the head.

"Wake the fuck up." The voice angerly boomed.

"Ugh" the boy moaned, what happened last night? He was hammered. No, not drunk hammered. As if he literally got hit in the head with a hammer. "What happened last night?" He moaned.

Opening his eyes, he hazily looked up at the blurry tan colored image above him, still against the cold ground. It was moving in the distance.

"It's still tonight." The voice boomed as the hazy image moved, but only the bottom half. It was... opening? Wait.

"It's a face!" He yelled. It was a girl, she had thick black shoulder length hair and a tan face, her eyes... Nothing could be that cold but...

"Kinzie, why are you so big?" He finished.

"I'm not big." Kinzie forcefully pointed down, pushing her finger against the boy's chest blowing the wind out of him.

"I'm... small?" The boy gasped. "Bingo."

He knew what this meant, doomsday scenario. Kinzie was big, and he knew everything about what she said she'd do.

"And I'm gonna do it too." She finished his thought.

First, a bar to the head, TWICE, for money he didn't owe her, and now he was tiny. He pushed back against her finger, getting leverage, moving his groggy head up to see that he was in her room. Looking at his side, he noticed it was wood. A desk? Probably. Kinzie was sitting. He was on her desk. Before the thought could fully registered he felt a force jam his face upwards.

"Hey, did I say you could look up?" Kinzie boomed.

"You... You don't have to be so rough" He croaked.

Kinzie chuckled "Pffft, you don't even know rough."

Kinzie picked a tiny metal staple off her desk, bending it straight. "See this?" She pushed the tiny metal rectangle against the boy's face. "Same thing that knocked ya out, in concept, at least." She pushed it against his chest again.

It all came back to him. Last night, Kinzie called. Stupid stupid stupid, don't tell anyone your info on the internet, especially people you know are some brand of insane. But he did it anyways. Curiousity, his curse, he wanted to meet Kinzie for real, and here she was, as real as ever.

Kinzie cut his trail of thought short with a forceful tug on his legs, he squeemed as his legs were forcefully pushed together by two fingers as she dragged him down the side of the desk.

"You're lucky, I don't feel like toothpasting today." Toothpasting? Oh yea... That was a favor.

"You're still gonna die, though." Shit.

Pushing him onto an awaiting palm, Kinzie clasped her hand, jamming the tiny into a crunched forward position giving him a good face full of her palm. It was warm, soft, but he knew it was anything but gentle.

Kinzie thrusted the boy forward off her palm and onto the floor, he tumbled a few times and landed face down, conveniently right next to her waiting right foot.

She tapped the floor with her toes "Hey, look up." She snapped. He didn't budge. She sighed. "Guess I'll have to do everything myself, huh?" She nudged the side of his back with her big toe, the gigantic surface of the edge of her toe easily overtaking his side, she pushed with a little force and continued pushing him up his side with her toe, till the point his face and her toe met and she shoved him over.

"Nope, not getting any of that." She looked him over. Pathetic. He wasn't even half the fight she was expecting. "So much for 'confrontational,' huh?" She'd remembered he'd told her that, well, not much of that now.

"So, like em'?" She tapped her foot again. The boy just stared right back up at her. He didn't want to actually be this small, especially with the likes of Kinzie. She wasn't going to care. The best he could wish for was that she'd preserve him, as far as he knew this was a once in a lifetime thing, right? Shrinking was impossible, right? But here he was, but it couldn't happen twice, it was just bad luck, right? Right?!?

He was lost in thought again. Kinzie didn't like that daze on his face, she planted her big toe on his legs and dragged him forward. "Hey, focus on me you little fuck." This wasn't any good if he didn't care. Domination wasn't just half the fun, it was all the fun. "This will do it." She planted her foot on him, jamming his head between her big and second toe. He was suffocating between two incredibly massive walls of forceful cushioning. Cushioning, like a bloody bed. Deathbed. "You never answered." Kinzie knew the boy could barely hear her. "Do you like em'?" No. Who would? Kinzie squeezed tighter, but not enough to pop - just enough to know she could. Just push a bit harder and he'd be finished.

He can take a beating, though, Kinzie knew she'd probably killed him about ten times at this point, must be part of the whole shrinking thing. She let him go, spreading her toes out on his side. Sole still covering the rest of his body. "I kinda miss the whole bar thing, could probably work that into this somewhere." But not now. She shifted her foot up, covering his entire body with the front of her sole. She was BIG. Wait, no, he was just really frickin' tiny.

"You're really stupid, aren't you?" She pressed him deeper against the hardwood, her sole compressing the tiny boy against the floor. "I mean, the whole shrinking thing was a coincedence, but the rest was totally legit. Kind of expected you'd be tiny, though. That's kind of how it goes." Girl meets boy. Girl hits boy with pipe. Boy shrinks. Sounds about right. As right as a massive sole of that same girl completely covering his body could be, the boy thought.

Look, he didn't LIKE her. He thought she'd like to meet him, though. I mean, they've been friends for three years on the internet. You'd think someone would be at least curious. He was, at least.

"Stupid little fucker can't even fight back. Pathetic." She snarled. Pushing harder. She could totally crush him, just like that. End it.

"But I won't kill you." She lifted her sole from the floor, the tiny body briefly sticking against her but falling flat back on the hardwood.

It'd be much, much, worse.