- Text Size +

As oddly as it sounds, both boys had a great sleep that night, and woke well rested the next morning. Max opened his eyes hesitantly as a sunbeam shone through his window, landing square on his eyes. He groaned as he rolled over, the motion waking up the micro in his pants.

            The mouse shifted around a bit more, pressing a pillow to his face to shut the lights out, but then he remembered what he had safely stored in his pants. His face lit up with excitement.

            He rolled over onto his back, throwing the blankets down to his feet. He reached down into his shorts and quickly found the shrunken wolf, still pressed tightly against his boyhood. The mouse rapped his fingers around him, and peeled the wolf away, dried pieces of last night’s fun still gluing the wolf to his skin.

            Max laid the micro on his chest, smiling down to him.

            “So,” the mouse said. “How did you sleep down there?”

            “Fine,” Ryan said as he rubbed his the sleep out of his eyes. He was too scared to admit any of his feelings to the boy.

            “Really?” Max said with a hint of surprise. “Well that’s good. Sorry about… you know… cuming on you.” Ryan noticed a distinct blush on the young boys cheeks.

            “Its…” The wolf fumbled to find the right word. He finally settled on, “fine.” What followed was a silence so awkward, it was only surpassed by the time that Ryan had been at a party and made a comment to some random guy he didn’t know about how amazingly similar the girl’s ass in front of them was to that of an elephant, and the guy responded with the simple sentence of: “That’s my sister”.

            “Anyway,” Max said after a far to long period of time had passed. “We should probably get up.”

            “Good idea.” Max lifted the wolf off of his chest so he could stand up. He placed him back on the bed after, the sheets radiating the warmth of the previous night. “I’ll go down and get us some breakfast.” Ryan nodded, and the mouse left.

            Max shut the door behind him, thoughts racing through his mind. Ever since he went to sleep last night he had been feeling weird about the whole situation. He was enjoying it, no doubt, but it just didn’t seem right. Torturing someone, using them as a toy, everything he had done yesterday was eating at him, which was odd given that he had done all of this before. 

            He tried to put the thoughts out of his mind, but they kept popping back up, and the harder he tried to forget, the more concrete they seemed.

 

            Ryan waited patiently for the boy to return, pacing around the bed anxiously. He didn’t know what he was feeling. Logically he should be afraid. Who wouldn’t be? But it was more than fear. Different, but similar, as if it was mixed with something. In all honesty he knew what it was, but couldn’t admit it to himself.

            His thoughts were cut short when the boy walked back into the room, the door closing loudly behind him. Max walked over to the wolf on the bed, trying to look tough and intimidating, but instead looking almost comical. In the short time it had taking him to eat breakfast he had made up his mind. He wouldn’t let himself feel sorry for the wolf; in fact, he needed to punish the micro for making feel sorry in the first place.

            “I thought your were bringing breakfast?” Ryan asked, not realizing the mouse’s intents.

            “I was…” Max had another sinking sensation in his stomach. His nerves were getting to him again. He suppressed the feeling and continued on. “But then I thought of something.”

            “What?” Ryan asked innocently. Max struggled to find words as his eyes locked onto those of the micro, those blue marbles seeming to suck him. 

            “I… ugh…” He stammered on, not wanting to continue, but forcing himself to.

            Though he tried, he could not find any words, so choose to act instead. He grabbed the micro quickly, not being as delicate as he had been before. Ryan struggled inside his iron grip, finally realizing that the mouse was not in a friendly mood.

            For a second their eyes locked, fear filling Ryan’s, and sympathy filling Max’s. The mouse shut them, not able to look the boy in the eye. In a sudden movement he tossed Ryan inside his mouth.

            The wolf was caught by surprise as he hit Max’s wet, slimy tongue. He struggled to regain control of his movements, but he was tossed around the boy’s mouth, spit covering his entire body.

            “Just swallow damn it!” Max thought to himself as he played with his food. “You’ve done this before, just swallow!” But for some reason he couldn’t. Something was different now than it had been. Maybe it was his adorable fur, or his kind attitude, or perhaps it was those blue eyes. Whatever it was, Max couldn’t kill him.

            Almost reluctantly, the mouse opened his mouth and let the micro fall out, dripping with spit, back onto his hand. He didn’t say anything.

            Ryan struggled to get the thick substance off of his fur, or at least away from his mouth and eyes. He looked up at the mouse after he had finished scrubbing off some of the spit and asked, “What was that for?”

            “I…” Again words failed the mouse. “I’m sorry about that. And everything. Even last night.”

            “Oh,” Ryan said, not fully understanding the kid’s change of attitude.

            “I don’t want to be that guy anymore. Can we just forget that all happened?”

            “If you want,” Ryan said, with an understanding smile, even though he didn’t understand at all. He wasn’t about to argue the change though.

            Max placed the wolf back on his bed and took a step back. “How about I just get Ralph’s gun and change you back?” A note of disappointment filled his voice.

            Ryan nodded his head. The mouse turned his back to him, and went for the door, but before he could open it, he heard the wolf say, “Wait.”

Chapter End Notes:

I love whenever i post a new chapter and look back at my statistics a find that someone has already opend it up. I'm always just like, "How?"