- Text Size +

John could hear strange sounds that seemed to vibrate through him as he began to stir. As he started to regain consciousness he began to recognise these sounds as muffled voices, he opened his eyes only to be dazzled by the light. “He's awake.” He heard a familiar voice say. As he struggled to his feet, trying to gain his bearings. “Finally.” he heard another voice boom down from above. As his vision cleared he looked up to see the two giant women looming over him. Suddenly everything came flooding back to him as he realised where he was. He quickly covered his genitals with his hands as he looked up at the women gazing down at him. He recognised one of them from earlier, Miss Matryona, the other women, who was standing behind her, he assumed to be her partner. She appeared to be younger, in her early 30s, she was wearing an expensive looking business suit and had her light brown hair tied back, with her fringe combed over to the side. The look on her face terrified him. Her cold grey eyes seemed to pierce through him as she examined every detail of his frail body. Her lips were pressed tightly together and there was no hint of a smile. She didn't seem impressed with what she saw before her. They continued to look down at him for what seemed like an age, John too terrified to say anything and unsure if he was expected to do anything, until the new women broke the silence.

“Move your hands.”

John stood there and looked between the two women, he was to terrified and embarrassed to process the instructions. The women brought her face down closer to him as a hint of anger flashed through her eyes.

“I said, move your hands.” The women repeated, this time with a touch of menace in her voice.

“Remember our conversation earlier.” Miss Matryona interrupted. “We expect you to obey our instructions immediately.”

“S-sorry Miss, I mean, Ma'am.” John stammered as he lowered his hands.

“We shall forget about it this time.” Miss Matryona smirked as she looked down at him. “I'm sure this must be a lot to take in.”

“No we shall not.” The other women sternly interrupted as she reached down towards John and suddenly plucked him up by his arm. John let out a cry as he was hoisted into the air, he hung down at an awkward angle which combined with the crushing pressure on his arm caused him significant pain. He was brought up to the women’s eyes, he tried to struggle as she examined him, almost as if he was trying to hide form her gaze though he was powerless to move.

“He's a scrawny one, do you think he's even up to the work?” She said.

“I'm sure he'll be fine once he's having regular meals.” Miss Matryona responded. “He was obviously on the streets starving, but then most of the people who come here probably were.”

“We'll see.” The women said after a short pause, clearly unconvinced. “As my partner has said, you are expected to do as you are told.” The women said, now addressing the tiny man before her. “Consider this your punishment.” She added as she relaxed her fingers letting the tiny man slip from her grip. John screamed and grasped desperately at her fingers he began to fall, but it was no use, time seemed to slowdown as he fell, he watched as he fell past her nose and mouth, her expression didn't change, she didn't seem to care that she had sent John plummeting to what he believed would be his death, just because he hesitated to obey an order. He almost thought he could grab he jacket as he fell past her breasts but he was just out of reach, he took in every detail as he fell, past her jacket, her skirt, her her long legs covered in black nylon, as he passed her knees he closed his eyes and waited for the end. Suddenly a pain shot through him as he landed on top of her foot, he bounced slightly and rolled down over her toes landing in a crumpled heap at her feet. “Get up.” the women instantly instructed.

John opened his eyes, he couldn't believe he'd survived such a drop. Though he wasn't sure if he'd survived unharmed, every part of his body hurt and the air had been knocked right out of his lungs. He gasped for air only to have his senses overwhelmed by the smell of the woman’s foot.

“As you should have learnt by now, I don't like to repeat myself.” Again the women’s voice came down. John struggled to his feat only to collapse against her toes and once again crumpled onto the floor.

“if you cannot stand I have no use for you.” Once again the woman’s voice boomed down as she slowly lifted her foot.

“No.” John tried to shout, but didn’t have the strength to raise his voice. He again climbed to his feet and this time was able to stay upright. He breathed a sigh of relief as the woman’s foot lowered in front of him.

“Good.” He heard, her voice now sounding much softer. “Now, to show how sorry you are for not obeying me, kiss my foot.” John didn't stop to think, he quickly stepped forward and lent towards the black nylon that covered the women’s foot. The smell filled his senses as he leaned in and pressed his lips to the warm damp fabric. The women's toes wiggled as she let out a little giggle, knocking John back a few steps. “Maybe, he'll be ok.” She said, a slight smile now visible on her face. “I need to get into something more comfortable, I'll leave you to play with him.” she continued as she stepped forward, ignoring John scurrying at her feet, and gave Miss Matryona a quick kiss. Before turning and walking out of the room. John watched as she walked away, he could see he was in the same kitchen he'd been in earlier, this time there were several tiny people on their hands and knees scrubbing the floor. As the women walked through them she only just missed stepping on some, though it seemed more down to luck than any attempt to avoid them. John turned around he could see Miss Matryona still sitting at the kitchen table where he had eaten earlier and only just regained consciousness. She looked down at him, still with that superior smirk on her face.

“So how did you like Natasha?” She asked as she rose form her chair and without giving him a chance to respond bent down and wrapped her fingers around the tiny man. As she strengthened up she let him slide down into the palm of her hand. “As you probably guessed, that was my partner Natasha. Of course its Miss Katona to you.” Miss Matryona continued as she walked across the kitchen from the table to the worktop. “And you address her Ma'am remember. She won't be as easy on you if you disobey her again.” John didn't respond as he locked up at the women, he hated the way she looked at him like he was nothing, just a toy for her amusement. He realised now why there were no servants working when he first visited, she didn't care about accidents, she just didn't want him to see what he was in for. As she reached the worktop she dropped him roughly on the cold hard surface. Next to two waiting servants.

“This is the new recruit. Take him into the back and get him set up.”

“Yes, Ma'am. Right away.” The two servants immediately helped John to his feet as Miss Matryona turned and walked away.

“What have I done?” John muttered as they lead him through a small door in the wall.