- Text Size +

John and Steve made their way through the dark and empty house back to the kitchen, as they entered John noticed their seemed to be a lot of people out working. “We have more people out at night.” Steve explained. “It's the safest time so we try to get as much as we can done.” Before John had a chance to answer they heard the sound of the front door opening, loud voices could be heard from the hall as it was slammed shut. John noticed a sudden change in the atmosphere as everyone stopped working. “We need to get out of here now.” Steve said as he grabbed John and started running. “They're heading this way!” One of the servants shouted as the voices grew louder. John could hear two voices, both sounded drunk. “We don't have time, quick under the table.” Steve said as he rushed towards the table leg, dragging an exhausted John behind him. “Just stay here, don't move and we'll be fine.” Steve said as they pressed against the table leg. John could hear Steves voice shaking as he said it, which hardly filled him with confidence, he was to terrified to say anything himself. He watched in horror as the two giants stumbled into the kitchen and he saw a Doc Martin land atop one of the hapless servants as they fled. They were all dazzled as the room suddenly flooded with light. As Johns eye's got adjusted to the light he looked over to the Doc Martins, craned his neck as he looked up to the legs clad in black fishnets, followed by a black leather miniskirt, he continued looking upwards to see a military jacket covering a black t-shirt and a modestly sized pair of breasts, above that was an attractive girl who appeared to be in her late teens, she had several facial piercings, deep brown eyes and short black hair. “I think we interrupted the help.” Laughed the other giant as he watched the servants scurry for their lives. John looked over at the pair of converse, he looked up past a slender pair of legs clad in black jeans followed by a black t-shirt to an incredibly feminine face with piercing green eyes behind black thick rimmed glasses, messy shortish bleached blond hair and a stud on the right hand side of his upper lip and a ring around the left hand side of his bottom lip. His arms were thin and hairless as he casually swigged from a bottle of beer. “Looks like the kind of kid I'd have beat up in school, John though to himself.” But he was soon brought back to the situation unfolding before him by the giantess's response. “And who told you that you could stop working? Hmm?” She said mockingly as she moved over towards the kitchen table and pulled out a chair. “Don't move.” Steve repeated to John as the giantess slumped down in the chair in front of them and began pulling her boots off revealing her thick black socks. “If we stay here they won't notice us. If they see you running they'll kill you.”

“That's right, back to work.” The giantess laughed as she watched the servants nervously return to their jobs, and discarded her boots near John and Steve, the sight of the servant mangled in the boot's tread combined with the musky odor of the giantess's feet was overpowering, John couldn't help but bring his lunch up. The male giant strode across the kitchen, one unlucky servant tried to dive out of the way of his footfall only to have his legs crushed beneath the giant's converse, the servant screamed as his legs were pulverised and he was suddenly hoisted into the air with the giants next step only for his top half to end up smashed beneath the giants sole as he brought his foot back down. The giant then glanced across the servants cleaning the worktops, noticing two close together he dropped his half full beer bottle on top of them, a high pitched screem was heard as one was trapped under the concave base of the bottle, the crushing weight breaking his rib cage but leaving him just enough room to remain alive, pinned against the worktop, the second servant had his waste crushed under the edge of the bottle, his arms thrashed against the surface of the worktop as he desperately tried to free himself. The giant smiled at the man’s vain struggle. He briefly considered grinding them both into oblivion with the base of the bottle but decided to leave them as they were, instead preferring to make some toast. He glanced back across the terrified servants, pondering how to pass the time as he waited for the toaster. Meanwhile the giantess rose to her feet and stumbled across the kitchen towards her lover, crushing another servant beneath her heal as she walked, he turned to her and she stood up on her toes to embrace him in a passionate kiss, giving everyone on the floor a view of the mangled corpse which was mashed into the fabric of her sock. Soon the giant broke away as he heard the toaster finish. “Shall we take a few of them up with us.” He said, gesturing towards the tiny people on the worktop. “Yeah, drop em in here.” The Giantess said as she made her way back to the kitchen table, John and Steve's hearts stopped as the giantess bent down towards them to collect one of her boots, without noticing the two tinys frozen in terror she turned around and walked back over to the giant, yet another servant disappearing under her sock as she did so, and handed him her boot. The giant swept his hand across the worktop gathering the remaining tinys, one tiny caught his arm between the giants hand and the worktop and had it ripped off as the giant swept him across the work surface, he then pushed the screaming tinys off the worktop into the opening of the boot. He turned around and crouched down, plucking a few servants up from the floor and dropping them into the boot, before handing it back to the giantess. With that he picked up his toast and both giants made their way to the door with several more tinys caught beneath their footfalls as they did, the male giant noticed a tiny fleeing for the doorway and ground him beneath his sneaker as he turned off the light, plunging the room back into darkness. The servants could hear their drunken laughter fade as they walked off, eventually leaving only the cries of the half crushed servants. The servants got to the task of assessing who was missing and who needed medical treatment, Steve walked a tearful John back to safety. “As you probably guessed, that was Lenina & Sol.” John remained silent from sometime, trying to make some sense of what he'd seen.

“What did they take those guys for?” John eventually asked.

Steve stopped and looked at him. “Do you really want to know?”

“I need to.” John said hesitantly, afraid of what the answer might be.

“They'll use them as sex toys.” Steve said blankly as they continued walking. “Don't make me go into detail.”

They both continued their walk in silence back to the servants accommodation as Steve took John to his new room. “Look, I don't really wanna leave you on your own after that.” Steve finally broke the silence. “But I've got to help them sort that mess out, if you want I can introduce you to someone around here.”

“I'd rather just be on my own” John replied blankly.

“If you're sure.”

John nodded, Steve nodded back and without saying anything left to help the clear up. John entered his spartan room, collapsed on his bed and wept.