- Text Size +

"That's a beautiful little girl you've got there," a voice remarked.

Chryssie looked up to see who was interrupting her reflections. He had the sun behind him and was difficult to make out.

"Thanks," she said, not really wanting to get into too much conversation with a man, just as she had devoured another.

"Do you mind if I...?" he asked, beckoning to the park bench that she was sitting on.

*Perv,* Chryssie thought. There were clearly many park benches in the park less occupied than the one she was sitting on. She could already tell that the guy was in his late thirties or forties, while she was still shy of twenty.

She shrugged. There were plenty of people about, so he wasn't going to be a danger to her. Of course, if anyone in this park was dangerous, it was Chryssie, with her special power.

He sat down, and looked down at Aerona playing with some Play-Doh at Chryssie's feet.

"She looks a lot like you," the man remarked.

She smiled and nodded.

"It's a nice day," he said, continuing to make small talk.

She nodded again, remaining polite, but not trying to encourage the man. She also avoided eye contact by looking at her child. She was also a little annoyed with herself for not having noticed the man when she had scoped out the park.

It was the park just outside the library. The library was the place here she had met up with her just-consumed 'boyfriend'. She had momentarily left Aerona in the children's section under the watchful supervision of the children's librarian. Then she had taken Mark to a private corner to make out. They had made out for a little bit, but had been distracted by her growling stomach.

"Wow, that's really something," Mark had said.

"Why don't you kiss it to make it feel better?" she had suggested.

When he had knelt down to oblige her, she looked down on him imperiously, knowing what he didn't know - that he was going to indeed cure her stomach growls. He looked back up at her.

"God, you look hot like that," he commented.

"By the way," he continued, "isn't it a little odd that you should have me kiss your belly before we've even had a really good 'real' kiss?"

He was referring to the fact that she had not yet allowed him to kiss her full-on on the mouth, in the French style. Their lips had done nothing more than just a peck. Due to her unique circumstances, kisses couldn't just be kisses. If their tongues touched, he would begin the shrinking process.

She had wanted to toy with him longer, but that 'longer' had run its course.

"You've had to work for it," she declared.

"...had to?" he asked, looking at her hopefully.

"Yeah," she said, smiling, as she leaned forward to put her lips on those of the boyfriend kneeling before her.

She kissed him like he had never been kissed before, and not just because of his kneeling position. She kissed him deeply, and his emotions were overcome by it.

Chryssie was the girl that all the guys wanted to be with, even if she was a young mother with baggage. None of Mark's friends knew who the father was. She had kept that a secret, but nobody doubted her allure. Chryssie was pretty hot stuff, and the fact that she had not 'put out' for anyone he knew of - aside from, obviously, the mysterious father - made her an even more desirable catch. Also, the fact that no one could report of her even kissing someone, meant whoever did manage it would have bragging rights.

However, now that their lips were locked, Mark thought of none of that. All he thought about was how wonderful it was. How wonderful that she had finally allowed him to get to First Base - and First Base was worth the wait! It was also pretty hot to him that he was down on his knees and she was looming over him, though it wasn't something he planned to bring up when he would brag about it. Alright - so he was thinking about bragging, but it was still too hot for him to really think about that too much.

He also thought about it less, when it felt like their kiss was growing more powerful as it continued. It grew more powerful, as he felt increasingly overcome by the kiss and her looming over him, owning the moment. It was also powerful because he became of a strange but awesome tingling sensation that he had never experienced during a kiss before. It was almost as if she were sapping his will to do anything but just belong to this moment and to belong to her.

She put her hands behind him, as if to hold his weakening body up for them to continue kissing. It dawned on his barely aware mind that this was a strange gender role reversal. Wasn't it the guy who was supposed to lean the girl back during their kiss, and have her go limp with surrender? Oh, it didn't matter - the kiss was just soooo good, and he loved this surrender - this surrender to the moment - this surrender to smoking-hot Chryssie.

It wasn't until he really felt like her lips were really all over his face, and her hands all over his back and his feet - not touching the ground, that it really dawned on him that something really weird was going on.

When he opened his eyes, all he saw was her mouth. He then looked up to see her eyes, and her eyes locked with his for just a split-second. In that split-second her mouth opened wide and his head was moved completely inside of it.

*What the...??!!!* were the only words his mind could form as his face slid onto her tongue.

He felt her lips around him, around his chest, and that tongue started to slosh around him, coating him with her saliva. That tingling sensation that he felt earlier strengthened powerfully, and he felt himself weaken even more, and that tongue grew ever more powerful around him. He could then feel her lips around his hips, and his head moved beyond the place where her tongue could come over him. He was facing the darkness of her throat.

In what seemed like a flash, he was pulled out, and found himself facing her - her immensely large and beautiful face.

She was holding him above her face; holding him by his ankles with just her fingers. She smiled a cute smile at him.

"Thank you, Mark," she said, "this really means a lot to me."

He was puzzled, and even as he attempted to figure out what she meant, he saw her growing - or himself shrinking, given that the surroundings seemed to have remained at her scale. It was all too much for him to take in and figure out.

"But don't worry. It's going to be really nice inside me, and it's going to be worth it."

Her mouth then opened wide again, and he saw her teeth, her attractive pink tongue, and then the depths of her throat as he moved towards it, and the darkness that enveloped him again with its soft moisture; his body against her tongue, as it pressed him in the stomach, and drove him forward towards the back of her throat.

There was no stopping it, even if he had had the wherewithal to struggle. All he felt was the slap of what must have been her wet uvula against his face, and the swallow-reflex was triggered, sending him down the narrow passage of her esophagus.