- Text Size +

Peter was with his friends, outside his house, waiting for his gf Juve, to come. They were talking when suddenly they saw a bright flash. Jake and his friends all passed out for several minutes. Then, they woke up. Everything seemed bigger than before, the trees, the house... heck! even the grass was taller that Peter and his friends!

"Wh-what happened? Why is everything so big?" said Peter

"Dude. I think we have been shrunk.. down to cockroach size or so. I've heard of thi stuff happening. But don't worry. You can change back, back you have to be kissed in the mouth. Which is not a prob since we have you gf right bro?" said one of his friends.

"I guess so.. but until Juve comes, Let's go inside the house, its dangerous out here." Peter and his friends walked to the door. "Aw crap! The door is too high for me to unlock... maybe we can slide beneath it?" Jake managed to get under the door. And so did all of his friends but one. There was a fat kid named Bennet. "Don't worry dude, we will take care of this when Juve comes.

About an hour or so later, Juve arrived at the driveway, wearing a purple T-shirt with Blue jeans and her Dark red, with black shoe laces authentic vans. Bennet was still outside. It was night and the visibility wasn't good. Juve walked up to the door. Her long black slightly curly hair reached down to her butt. She was wearing black eyeliner and no lip gloss. She was going to kiss Peter for the first time tonight, at the concert they were going to, and she wanted to do it without anything in her way. And she counter lip gloss as an obstacle. Juve looked down and saw Bennet. "Hey Juve!" said Bennet, but Juve couldn't hear him. Nor see him clearly, she thought he was a cockroach! Juve didn't enjoy crushing bugs, but when she had to she didn't have a problem. "Ewww! a cockroach? Oh you will not ruin my date with Peter tonight!" she said. "Wait what? What do you mean a cockroach? It's me! Bennet!" he said. Juve lifted her foot exposing the multi-patterned sole of her shoe. "What are you doing Juve...?" He said. Juve started lowering her shoe towards him. "OH NO! I BETTER RUN!" Bennet started running as fast as he could. Juve followed him with her shoe hovering over him for a bit, until she decided to end his life. *Squish!* Juve saw blood coming from underneath her shoe. "Cockroaches spill blood when they die? Hm! I didn't know that! she said without knowing what she had done.

She took the key under the door mat and opened the door. Peter and his friends were sitting all over the floor. "Great! Juve you are here! Come here I have something for you!" Said Peter. But Juve didn't hear him. "Where are you babe?" She said. "I'm down here!" He replied. Juve still didn't hear a thing. "Ah well. I guess Ill just get something to eat then!". Juve started walking to the kitchen, when she rose her right foot. A red stain could be seen. She walked towards the kitchen, and kicked one of Peter's friend unknowingly. He got kicked with the rubber front of the shoe, and he flied to the wall while his bones were already crushed from the impact of the rubber sole with his skin. She got to the kitchen. And opened the fridge. 5 more of Peter's friends were standid right next to Juves foot, looking up at her. "Peter you lucky bastard". One said. But for some reason. Juve heard that and looked down. "Ewwww! More bugs?!? Get lost you little pathetic waste of life!" she rose her left foot, showing them the face of death under her vans.

*Crush!* Juve smashed Peter's friends under her rought sole and the hexagons on her sole filled with blood and guts. "there. Better" she said. Then she walked towards the living room, kicking a group of 10 of Peter's friends on the way! Some of them were ripped in half, others in pieces, and others were thrown on the wall almost dead, but suffering. Then she saw a human like form on the floor. It was Peter. She rose her foot once more. And began to lower it onto him when suddenly, tiny screams could be heard beneath her foot. "That sounded like... PETER!" she picked Peter up."JESUS CHRIST JUVE! I FUCKING LOVE YOU. YOU ALMOST CRUSHED ME!!!". "Oh my little babyyyyy! I'm so sorry! I love you too!" Juve kissed peter mouth to mouth, and Peter became his norma self. But there were still 3 of Peters friends remaining, who died. Trying to run under Juves soles when she and Peter were leaving for the concert. Peter wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. He was just kissing her. And he was loving it.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the story :D I put a happy ending in there for ya all although Peter's friends didn't really consider it that :/ But anyways thank you for reading (if you did) and leave me your suggestions and feedback on the comments below! :)