- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is all about saving Emily and punishing the wicked. Has some foot stuff and transformation. Along with some absorption.

Emily was patiently waiting for Casey to come and rescue her and just had to hold out for that long. However, it is rather difficult being patient when every second you are being slammed into the ground by a thousand tone statue. Of course she wasn't actually being crushed by a statue but instead a young highschool girl who had gotten Emily absent mindedly stuck to her foot and was completely unaware of it. Such the risks were when you're disguised as a sticker.

Casey was frantically running through the hallways trying to sense her friends powers, hoping she was going to in the right direction. She knew that Emily was being transported but just didn't know where or what location and so she had no choice but to run in random directions and hope the 'signal' got stronger. Which it gradually did.

Kimidori right now was just entering her next class, her little passenger now fully squashed in between the bumps of her shoe. Sitting down at her usual desk she crossed her legs, allowing transformed Emily a little respite from her continuous torture. However, now she faced a different problem; With all these kids in the room it would be difficult for Casey to located which of them had Emily trapped on their shoe. Further more she could sense something wrong with her transformed body.

As explain, the transformed soul is virtually indestructible however the body is not. It the body is destroyed by another object or being then that soul will be absorbed by that hosts body. Emily didn't know exactly what it was but there was something on the girls shoe that was eating away at her cheap plastic sticker being. Maybe the combination of the mud, heat and relentless beating that Emily had to endure was slowly destroying her Sticker form.

This wasn't good at all. If her body was consumed then where would her soul go? It wouldn't be absorbed by this stupid girl. Does that mean she'd be absorbed by her shoe? Or even worse, the mud on her shoe? Was she destined to live out the rest of her days as nothing more than a little girls old sneaker. Her, a powerful sorceress who could do things this child could only dream of was going to be completely dominated by her footwear!?

Emily continued her mental screaming as Casey continued her quest to find her friend. She knew she was getting closer but had no idea that there was suddenly a timer on this search and that if she didn't succeed soon then her best friend was going to vanish forever. Finally she came outside a classroom that had a very strong magical sense about it and she automatically knew that is was from Emily.

Walking into the classroom she looked around every student (Invisible to them of course thanks to the daze spell) and tried to think where Emily could be. She was on the side of the desk so she might have rubbed off onto someone's pants or skirt. This was the best place to start as Casey examined everyone's shorts skirts and pants for any trance of a little kitty cat sticker. However, no luck.

Emily quickly sensed an overwhelming force coming straight towards her destination and knew that it had to be Casey. Who else would possess such power in this school? However, once her friend entered the room the bitch student who was holding her captive decided to uncross and recross her legs so that now, instead of Emily swinging in the open air, her face was planted into the ground. Completely hidden from anyone's eyes trying to find a small and damaged sticker.

Casey was getting annoyed that her such was coming up with zero results. She could feel the presence in the room she just couldn't pinpoint where it was and she was starting to get really angry. If she didn't find her friend soon then she was going to turn everyone into small cakes and eat them one by one ...

Wait a second. That might actually work. If she was to transform everyone in the classroom into objects then the sticker would be so much easier to find. After all it takes special power to cast spells on a fellow witch and she wouldn't be trying to do that. Plus she'd get to have fun with all these lovely student- her favorite.

Casey giggled to her self as she imagined what she was going to do and really wanted to have fun with them. Walking to the back of the class she spun around and stared at all her little victims. What to do, what to do? The teacher was equally as boring as the previous one and would constantly just drone on about the same thing over and over as if it was her duty to bored the class. Maybe she thought the more you were bored the more you learned. Well, she was about to make the class a bit more interesting.

"- And that is how you calculate the Molar Mass of a molecule.-" The teacher was interrupted

"Bo~oring" Casey sang, suddenly appearing in the back of the class for everyone to see. Several students screamed in fright while others were simply startled. "Can't you say anything without being so boring? This is class not a torture session!"

"Where on earth did you come from, young lady" The teacher asked, putting down her book and readjusting her glasses.

"Oh, come one, young lady? Even with this face I still only look about 5 or so years younger than,Hmm? What are you, like 25 or something? Pretty young for a teacher, and a boring one at that"

"I asked you a questi-" The teacher fell silent immediately as if she had suddenly been struck dumb. Everyone looked at the mysterious woman who had her finger pointed at the teacher.

"I think we've heard enough from you! Now, I'm looking for a friend of mine but to do that I'm going to need your help, Hmm? Don't worry, you just have to sit there and..." Casey raised both her hands and slowly lowered them and within a second the entire class was gone, replaced in stead with china dolls. "Ooh, Sooo cute!" She squealed, picking up a young girl and twirling her in the air. "I think I might keep everyone of you. You can be my classroom collection!"

Casey continued to play with the helpless (But still very conscious) students as each of them got their turn being man handled and treated like toys- which, to her, they were. Finally she came to her senses and realized that she had a task to do and immediately started inspecting each and every doll. Having them this small and manageable made the whole ordeal super fast and she quickly noticed a dirty and battered kitty sticker attached to the foot of an asian figurine.

"Emily, I found you" She sang as she peeled of the disgusting plastic and raised it above her head. "Ew, you're really gross! What happened to you, Hmm?" She lowered the red sticker to her lips and blew onto it causing it to dissolve in pink mist before a fully formed and undamaged Emily presented herself once again. Brushing off her clean clothing she looked at her friend.

"Well, that was thoroughly unenjoyable, I must say. Who would have guessed that I'd get myself into this situation?"

"Sorry, Milly. it's my fault you were stuck to her like that. But the calling of the cute girl was just too great. her adorable, mushy face was jsut calling to me and I couldn't help but go see her"

Patting Casey on the head Emily said "Blaming you is far down on my list of things to do. My main concern to tracking down The Blonde before she escapes my grasp again. For someone who has no idea she's being hunted she's incredible when it comes to escaping."

"So are you going after her?"

"We are going after her. But first, my dear, I believe you have some cleaning up to do" Emily gestured to the tiny classroom of dolls before turning back to her friend "Did you really have to convert an entire classroom to your collection? Dazing the school into accepting their disappearance is simple but making sure that The Blonde doesn't find out is going to be near impossible"

"Oooh" Casey sang, tugging at Emily's ear "Someone sounds excited about the game. You love it when the odds are so high, Hmm?" Emily Cracked a smile at this

"Very much so, yes. But now, hurry. We must leave before she slips completely through our fingers" Even though it would have been impossible for The Blonde to actually escape the two witches, Emily Often enjoyed over dramatizing things. 

Casey walked over to a desk and placed her hand on it causing it to morph into a small wooden box with a cushion inside of it. Within the cushion were about twenty holes which were obviously meant to hold something. 

"There, how's this?"

"Splendid" Emily then raised her hands and the entire class (Except for the asian) began to shrink until they were no bigger than an inch tall each. Slowly, they floated through the air and fitted into the cushioned box until all but one space was taken. Casey looked up in curiosity.

"This one is mine" Emily stated, holding up the china doll of the oriental beauty. "Would you care to reverse it?"

Casey blinked her eyes and the doll instantly dissolved into mist in the same way Emily had. Within and second stood the full form of the young girl, Kimidori. being only 14 years old the girl looked much younger than her two captors and had a face of pure fear. She wasn't even able to scream as she simply stood frozen in horror at what had happened.

"You might not be aware of your crime, dear girl, but I can assure you it is quite serious. And for the severity you must be punished ten fold in order to cleanse your soul of your wicked deeds." There she went again with her drama. "I know you are sorry for what you did and I know it's unfair to punish a person who was unaware of their crimes but I'm afraid that life isn't fair. And because I was a prisoner of your shoes" She removed her jogger from her feet "It is only fitting that you be a prisoner to mine" 

This comment seemed to drag the poor girl out of her stature like pose. She looked down into the smelly shoe and back up into Emily's very serious face. Suddenly she ran away from the room screaming but didn't get very far before Casey raised her hand. The young girl screamed in agony as her body conformed to a foreign shape until she was nothing more than a tiny bottle of perfume.

Walking over and picking up the bottle Emily looked at Casey "Perfume? You transformed her into perfume?"

"Have you smelled you soes, Hmm? They wreak of something nasty so I decided to give you something to help. She should at least make one of your shoes smell better"

"Casey, you're always thinking of others, aren't you." Emily raised her shoe and unscrewed the tiny cap of the tiny bottle before sniffing the top.

It smelled of a sweet, rosey flower and actually reminded her of the young girl sweet and flowery beauty. And now she was destined to give that scent to her shoe. She tilted and poured the liquid onto the dark and stained sole of her shoe, watching as the perfume spread out and slowly became absorbed within the fibres. She was now mixing with the dirt and sweat that the shoe had absorbed before her. Once the bottle was empty it turned to mist and disappeared.

Emily put her shoe back on and enjoyed the feeling of another soul trapped between her socked foot and her black sole. This was the penalty for interfering with a witches work.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you think of the characters, story of concept. Any review is a good review as long as you're stating your true opinion.