- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the last chapter I made a mistake! Go figure =) The victim Blonde is not called Jasmine. She is called Marie! I forgot I had already given her a name but Have been corrected. Marie Nite is the victim- period! If I make any more inconsistent mistakes please don't be hesitent to yell them at my stupid face =)

Marie walked across the main building and up several flights of stares with her light voiced friend as they made their way to first period. Emily and Casey were in pursuit, trying to remain undetected from their victim as they learned more and more about her- namely the best people to target.

"So are we going to make the red-head disappear? But she was so cute and collectable" Casey whispered "How about we make her vanish but then I keep her?"

"As much as I love it when you get what you want, my lovely Cat, you know that's not how the game is played. The people must vanish by the Blondes own, unaware, hands"

"Hmm, I know, I know. She was just so adorable, with her shy look and squeaky voice"

"There will be others" The girls finally made it to the class room and peaked their heads in.

The entire room was filled with students getting comfortable in chairs as they pulled out books and pencil cases. The teacher had just arrived and was writing stuff on the White board in front of them.

"Whadaya wanna do, Milly-do?" Casey rhymed "She would clearly see us if we simply walked in there"

"That's true. However, I don't think they would notice if a student walked into the classroom and left a small listening device in there. Like, possibly, a thumb-tac or sticker?"

"Whoa, you serious? That's kind of risky" What Emily was suggesting was for Casey to transform her into an inanimate object and place her somewhere in the room. That way she could observe their victim without anyone noticing "Your magic would be really decreased and you can't transform yourself back. What if something goes wrong?"

"My dear, that "if" is what I live for. There is no point playing a game without any risk and there is no point living a life without an "If". Besides, if something were to happen to me , you'd be able to find me. I trust you with my life ... literally"

"Hmm, well, if your sure" Casey placed her hand on Emily's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Transforming something magically powerful like Emily was difficult, even when she was letting it happen, plus she didn't want to hurt her in any way. When she was finished the excited girl opened her eyes to find a small sticker of a cute cat stuck to the end of her finger.

"Aww, Milly. You're so cute. You should let me transform you more often." She looked back into the classroom and tried to find a good spot to place her. "Hmm, well you'd want to be able to face the class so I'm guessing the teacher's desk is the best spot for you."

She twirled her finger with Emily stuck to it and in an instant it disappeared, reappearing instantly on the front of the desk. Being so small it went completly unnoticed by the class, even though they wouldn't be able to see the magic even if they were looking directly at it. She stood up and considered what to do next.

"Hmm, I am kind of hungry. That Hot dog man wasn't the most filling thing in the world even though I did enlarge him. Ooh, I know, I could go an spy on my adorable little red-head."

And with that she went skipping down the corridor singing 'I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm for you red-head" as she left her friend alone in the class room. Of course there wasn't much risk to Emily in this transformed state as she was virtually indesctructible. Well, her soul was, and that's really all Casey needed to return her to normal. But that didn't mean she wasn't at any risk at all. If she were an apple and was eaten then she would become an inanimate part of that person forever with her soul being merged and completely dominated by the host.

Also she still had all her sensory organs intact otherwise she wouldn't be able to hear or see what was going on. This means being stepped on or eaten did come with the added disadvatage of feeling like you're being crushed by a building or dissolved in a pot of acid. However, this thrilled was what Emily thrived to achieve and wouldn't want it any other way. Magic might have made her better than humans but it also made life super boring and these rules she had was her way of making life more interesting.

The class itself was relatively boring as the teacher had the horrible gift of making the most fascinating subjects meaningless and tedious. So Emily took to instead watching the clas intently learning everything there was about them. The Blonde, of course, sat at the front of the class and was one of the few people who actually took notes consistently and aced as if the class wasn't the biggest waste of time. 

Sitting next to her was the soft voiced girl who was an unlikely candidate for being the Blondes best friend. Even though they did sometimes make quick talk back and forth to each other during the very slow parts of the class there was none of that friendship magic that best pals often had. It seemed like the two were just normal friends who hung out sometimes. However, this role did make the girl a perfect first victim and there was already a time scheduled for her disappearance. 

Oh, how will the Blonde react when her casual friend disappears one day and no-one cares about it? Only she will understand the full impact of her friend disappearing and everyone else will simply act as if it were normal. This is going to be so much fun

The class continued to be futilely boring when something unexpected and very much bad happened. The teacher, who was apparently not paying attention to what was on his desk knocked over a small cup of water. People in the class immediantely noticed this but the teacher didn't even regester something had happened and continued with the lesson. No one in the class cared that his desk was getting wet and considered it a kind of pay back for making their one hour period unbearable. However, this was a major problem for our sticker hero.

As the water continued to spread across the table it slowly dribbled down the sides and front, slowly approaching Emily who was unable to do anything more than mentally yell at it. Which she did profusely as the students watched in actual entertainment. Emily watched as the water ran n past her on the left then the righ and knew it was only a matter of time before the water hit her dead on.

Cat? Hello! Are you there? I kind of have a problem here. However the voice of her friend was nowhere to be found as the girl was too far away. Emily was no one her own as the water finally covered her sticker form. Yelling inside her mind as the water slowly drowned her she tried to hold onto the surface as the liquid removed her adhesive stickyness.

Crap. She was picked up in the water and she was dragged down the the table and landed on the floor, now clearly vulnerable to any feet. The teacher turned around and finally noticed his table suffering a minor flood as he went to quickly clean up the mess.

Cat, where are you? Just at that moment the bell went and the students got up to leave. Emily looked up in fright as thousands of tonnes of student trampled her tiny body over and over again until she was finally lifted up and attached to the bottom of a persons shoe. Each step felt like being crushed by a cinderblock and yet not actually dying and this happened over and over agian. She didn't even know who the person who picked her up was.

The owner of the old, training shoe was a young japanese student named Kimidori who trodded along down the corridor in the opposite direction to Emily's intended victim, Marie. Her only hope was that Casey would track her fast and be able to bring her back to her original form. This was a definite outcome as Casey was able to track her friend however if she took too long then they might lose precious observing time and might even miss their opportunity to make the soft voiced girl disappear.

Casey was just wrapping up her spying of Sandra as she watched her every move like she was looking at a kitty. Without Emily she wouldn't be able to shrink this red-head down to a collectable size but she was able to have some fun with her. This mostly included making her grow at random points until she was the adverage height of students one year above her. This made her fellow classmates very confused as they all had to look up to her suddenly when they were initially the ones looking down.

However, when she heard the bell ring she berated herself for not keeping track of the time and knew that she had to get back to her friend. Butwhen she got to the class the entire room was empty and the sticker was gone meaning she would have to try and track her. This was a very simple task when Emily was normal sized but now she was reduced to a mere sticker it was much harder and she was only able to get a basic direction as to where she was.

"Damn it, Damn it! Where could she be?" She knew she was in a short distance but that still meant she could be in any number of classes. This was going to be difficult.

Chapter End Notes:

Once again I'm sorry for the last mistake in the previous chapter. If there are any mistakes in this chapter that you have found please don't hesitate to tell me. =) Also, please let me know what you think of the story so far, it's always nice to hear how people think of my work.