- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story of Levi Dauss,a 28 year old man who was a young child when the dawning of a new age ocurred.He manages to escape the clutches of women,escaping at the age of 12 when his mom experiences the effects of vitamin x.

 

Levi Dauss was wandering around the edge of the sewer line heading towards one of the last few women free zones.There was an old subway station running parralell to the newly built sewers.The massive corridors of the sewers dwarfed Levi and the smell of them almost made him vomit but it was something he had grown accustomed to.The price of freedom made life hard as he and his fellow refugees were forced to live off the scraps of the massive womenabove ground.It was a harsh life but it was a free one.The colony of what was once Brooklyn New York consisted of 50 men.There was tell of several spread out colonies across the world but there was no confirmation.

 The ranks of the men swelled around 2028 when the rise of the women's power hit it's peak.There were men who founded it and began developing technology to survive on their own accord without the assistance of women.The thought was if they could grow their own food they wouldn't have to venture out and risk being captured by one of the monstrous women.The only issue was land and sunlight,whenever they found a lot to grow their food they would be caught and forced in captivity.

 One of the brightest scientists of his time Dr. Louis DeLande had come up with a possible solution to this.He needed to come up with the materials neccasary to create artificial light.If he could achieve this he could grow food down below.Until the supplies were gathered the men would have to make due and scavenge.

  Levi was a very good gatherer as this was his designated job when he came to the colony.As a kid he was always really quick and was able to sneak stuff into the shopping cart without his mother knowing it.He used this skill quite effectively and his nickname with his peers was LightningSlap.

 Levi was out scavenging one particular evening when he thought he saw a familar sight up ahead.He was just coming out of the sewers and about to surface to the top when he stopped and saw a massive pink sandal crash right above his exitway.The painted pink toenalils and musky aroma quickly filled Levi's nostril's.The smell was pungent yet somehow familar yet intensified times 100.If memory serves him correctly Levi could swear the smell was very familar to one of his childhood friends Amy Hill.

 When Levi was 5 he and his family moved to New York from Dayton Ohio,his very first friend he made was Amy Hill.The little blonde haired girl with the sparkling blue eyes who always wore Barbie themed shoes.The sight of her in those shoes burned in his memory for some reason but he can't remember why.Oh yeah it was because Amy and he used to wrestle with each other with the winner making the loser smell his or her dirty socks.It was a source of utter humiliation but Levi remembers losing more than winning these encounters and the smell was now coming back to him.

"Could it be?"Levi whispered to himself craning his neck to look up to the heavens above.He peeled his eyes up higher and higher above the pink sandals and toes above the tan long legs,above the low cut running shorts and the nicely toned abdomen.Above the pink tanktop that covered niced rounded breasts too large to comprehend ath this tiny size.Above the chinline and ,oh my god it was her!

The absoulutely stunning woman above him was Amy Hill,a more mature beautiful Amy but it was her.Those sparkling blue eyes and that platinum blonde hair had not changed one bit.Levi stood there in shock trying to remember the last time he saw her.It must have been 14 years at last,it was the night he decided to escpae on his own.It was on that night where Levi was over at Amy's house celebrating her 13th birthday when he found his mom taking the vitamin x at which he had heard horror stories about.The talk at school was once a woman took vitamin X she became an absolute monster.Levi swore to himself that if he evr needed to escape he would do it and when he saw his own mother taking the horrible drug she swore she would never take he made the difficult decision to escape.He told no one,he just packed up a few clothes and some food and left.

 Escpaing the daze he was in when a massive glop of sweat fell down and almost crushed him he shriekd when he saw a massive blue eye staring down at him.Before he could think he saw a massinve well mainicured finger reaching down for him.Before the massive fingers could make their way down to grasp him Levi  snuck back down into the recesses of the sewer line a place too small for her massive fingers to enter.With a slight sigh of relief he wiated to see if the giant former friend of his would leave him be,it didn't take long to get his answer.

 

 "Hey little guy I can smell you down there and I can hear your little heart beating really fast.There is no need for you to be scared of me,I only want to norture you and take care of you."Amy's voice boomed.

 

 "Oh yeah im sure that's all you want"Levi thought to himself

 

"You know it's a hard life scrounging off the scraps,why don't you come up here so I can treat you to a......"Amy's sentence cut short when Levi could hear her sniffing loudly and then he was shocked when he heard her say

 

"Levi?Levi is that you?No need to answer I can smell you,I know it's you."Amy said her voice almost busting Levi's eardrums.

"Levi,it's me Amy,you know Amy Hill your old next door neighbor."

"Yeah old neighbor,although now an old neighbor that could swallow me whole and not even know it."Levi thought.

 

"Levi,I know your scent don't ask me how it's just something I can do.Now I know this might be hard for you to believe but I have been looking for you ever since that day you left.You didn't say a word and your mother and sister were worried sick about you.They put out an Amber alert and evrything,everyone thought you were dead but not me.I knew you were still alive and now my thoughts are confirmed.Won't you please come out or say something to me please."Amy said

 

Levi thought about her words and contemplated saying something to her,he knew she was Amy Hill.But how did she know who he was?She said something about his scent,could it be true.Levi thought about what to do when all of a sudden he saw a huge piece of chocolate being lowered down above his exitway.It was a piece he could liev off of for a month and feed the colony(yes the men ate chocolate for survival).

"Levi I know about you guys living down below,it's been a suspicion of women for years now.We know all about your little escapades to gather food from our trash.There is a bounty on you guys,the women up here are sex starved and men are an endangered species.I will not lie to you I am too,but im also still your friend.So here im leaving this chocolate kiss here for you,just think of it as what I would like to give you in real life.Oh and Levi I have one other thing to say to you,I've had a crush on you since we were 10."

Levi blushed at this last comment,he felt like he wanted to trust Amy but everything in his past 14 years was telling him otherwise.Everything he was taught to believe was now conflicting with his thought process.

"Levi,im going to leave now.I really wish you would come up but I understand why you won't.I just want you to know im still your friend and I do miss you alot.I love you Levi,always have always will."with that Amy turned to leave and just as she was about to she heard a tiny voice below.

"Amy you're right it is me."

Chapter End Notes:

To answer a few questions,the women are roughly 120 feet tall,Levi became shrunk down like the rest of mankind because he drank some milk that happened to be from a contaminated cow(don't ask)Men are small enough in relation to women that they can still be felt and heard by these women because of their enhanced senses  but are small enough to be inserted into the wombs of these women and yes their semen is able to impregnate a woman as explained in chapter 1.To answer how long I plan to make this im guessing about 10 chapters.I want to introduce a couple more characters but not any more than 4.I hope you enjoy the story and I apologize in advance for any grammatical,spelling or physics related issues in this or any other chapter.