- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The continuation of Carmen's day at school with Jake.

It was hot and the smell of sweat and perfume mixed in Jake's nostrils to a mixture which was oddly pleasant to smell.One of the many side effects of the vitamin was to make the woman's scent not entirely unpleasant for her male prey.Even the most odorous of scents like sweat didn't smell completely terrible.It wasn't great but it didn't make you want to pass out either.

 The whole experience was making Jake almost delirious,the constant swaying and shaking was making him a bit queasy as well.His necklace prison bobbed and shook against Carmen's fair skinned well rounded boobs.Every now and then his prison would shake loose and he would get a glimpse of the outside world and the gargantuan females that inhabited it.He could see through his prison the dilated eyes of these large females staring down at him with lust.Even at his tiny size it seemed like they could smell him and it made them almost predatory when they were around him.

 

 Carmen noticed these girls looking at her man as well,she took great delight in seeing their eyes look at her with a great sense of jealousy and hate.She was an alpha-female and this status symbol made her ego swell larger than the Missispi river.Carmen loved taunting her peers with her wealth and now her greatest asset Jake.

 

Carmen walked up to one of her ex friends Sarah De'Ville,the second wealthiest giirl in school.She and Sarah had a falling out several years ago and had become rivals ever since.Sarah was a tan skinned beauty with light green eyes and dark brown hair.Her body was leaner and less curvacious than Carmen because she worked as a sprinter on the track and field team where she was team captain.The girls woul often jockey for position as the one and only alpha with neither gaining a clear advantage.

"Well well well,it looks like the slut of the ball has found some new tacky outfit to show off her disgusting body with."Carmen said with a chuckle.

Sarah was about to retort when she saw the necklace of Carmen's greatets prize Jake.

"where did you get him ,you chunky bitch?"Sarah asked with obvious disdain.

"Don't be jealous my less than worthy advesary,I aquired him quite legally.I know you've gone through every channel to get one but I found one you'll never find."Carmen snarled.

"I'll find out how bitch don't you worry about that,and when you are least suspecting it your world will come crashing down."Sarah threatened and walked away.

Looking back intently Sarah's eyes never left the necklace hanginh from Carmen's neck.Just as Sarah was walking away Maria came up to Carmen with a not so happy look in her eyes.

 

"I can't believe you're displaying him so freely Carmen.You and I made an agreement to keep him hidden whenever we took him out.You know full well he's not our's permanently until he is married to one of us.Without that documentation he could be stolen and neither one of us could do a damn thing about it."Maria said

 

"Oh it's just a little show,don't worry no girl here is brave enough to challenge me."

 

"Carmen,I think it's high time you and I settle this here and now.I found him and I think it's time I marry him now!"

 

Carmen did not see this coming at all,after all they had agreed to share him until the other could get a man as well.What could have cause Maria to suddenly want him for herself.Sure she may have found him but the thought of never being able to touch Jake again was not something she could bare the thought of.

"Maria I know you're mad but don't let your latina temper get in the way of our friendship.I know I should have told you about my plans for today but I swear he is completely safe with me."

 

The girls continued to argue for several moments,the fight almost got physical but they decided it best to settle this at home.As Maria walked away with anger streaming on her face she didn't notice the form of Sarah hiding behind one of the classroom doors secretly listening to everything they had just said.

 

"Hmm interesting,it seems there is more to this story than meets the eye."Sarah said as an evil grin spread across her face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

For now we'll leave these three and head off into the single chapter tale of a jailer named Melissa and an unfortunate young man named Thad who was caught trying to escape from his newlywed Nicole.Oh and to answer any question of the size ratio we'll address it next chapter during Thad's jailing