- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter introduces us to Jake Thomas who is a 22 year old man who lives with two college girls Maria and Carmen.

Jake awoke to the now familar uncomfortable heat and aroma of his two mistresses.He smelt the feminine odor all around him,it was a combination of body wash and a slight mix of sweat and other feminine odors.His scent was completely overwhelmed by the scent of theirs.They liked him to smell like them because it made them feel like he was completely theirs.In the past two weeks since his capture on the street by Maria a 20 year old college senior he had been shoved up her and her friend Carmen's vagina several times to give them sexual pleasure.

 It was pure hell for Jake who had been living on his own for 5 years since the escape from his psychotic ex captress Melina.She would brutalize Jake to the very limits of his body's endurance.He made his escape one day when she left him unattended for about half an hour.Jake shuddered aat the thought of her and had hoped a second escape was in the cards for him.He evaded the terrible marriage from her and had planned on never being forced into one.

 

 Back to the matter at hand Jake was currently lying inbetween the collosal bodies of the tan brunette Maria and the more fair skinned blonde Carmen.They both had well toned backsides that looked like to Jake's eyes could crush sevreal Jakes into a bloody pulp.Both girls slept in the nude on a regular basis and had argued with each other who would get to keep Jake on their person when they went to school.It was a constant battle between the lifelong friends who always shared everything.Thier pact was that they would always do this but it was becoming harder and harder because there were few men to be had out there and their sexual desires were off the charts.The two had agreed to share him last night and fell asleep with each holding Jake.They clasped their hand's together almost entombing him competley in their feminine skin.

 

 Currently both girls were sleeping back to back on the bed and Jake was inbetween the two of them.It was hot and muggy and smelled strongly of their combined odors.It was odd you would think the smell of their asses would be very unpleasant to his nose as it were it seemed like the longer he was with them the more acclimated he got.Jake was almost trapped between four sets of feminine cheeks.It was like being inbetween two sets of huge sand dunes,there was very little space between their booties and Jake only had a small amount of fresh air and light.

Jake was about to try and get out of the canyon when a huge hand came from behind him and pushed him deeper inside the rectum of one of his mistresses.His eyes adjusted to the darkness Jake recognized it as Carmen beacause her skin tone was slightly lighter and her ass was a little meatier than Maria's.The smell of her intensified greatly as did the heat but Jake knew that once pulled inside there was very little he could do.The girls would regularly shove him up one of the orfices of their bodies.The days would alternate between who would get him as was their agreement when he was captured.The fighting between the two was always about who would ultimately get him in the end.No woman on this world wanted to share a man and they surely didn't want another woman's scent on him.

 It was almost like the caveman's way of marking his territory ,as when a woman came into possesion of a man they would mark them with their scent letting every other woman know he was taken.This occurred between sister,friends and any girl in this world.When it came to having a man their carnal desires trumped everything.Carmen and Maria were lifelong friends who always shared everything but the control issue was coming to a head and would need to be settled soon.

 

Today however was Carmen's day to have Jake and she knew it.Her personal wrist phone was set to wake her up an hour before Maria usually did so she knew their would be no doubt who got him today.Carmen was a swimmer at the local university and was the captain none the less.She came from an extremely wealthy family as her mother was the CEO of a clothing line that specialized in womens clothing that could accentuate their every curve and was extremely light weight.Since the dawn of the new day,women needed ways of keeping their men on them at all time to keep them from or escaping or being kidnapped by other women who were always on the prowl for a man whether they knew he was free or not.

 Carmen's mom had come up with several new ways of doing this without having to have the men kept in their vagina's or other parts which were very pleasing and erotic but could be very distracting as well.The one which Carmen was going to wear today was her favorite,the manecklace.It was a very lovely gold necklace which contained a holding cell for Jake to reside in.Carmen loved this piece in part because it was very expensive and showed off her wealth to other girls but it also showed off her greatest asset to everyone who saw it,Jake. To have a man in this new world was greatly desired and mostly only the elite of women could afford them because once a mand went on auction they were extremely hard to get even for the highest bidders.Women would scratch each other's eyes out at the thought of getting one.

 Carmen was a very alphafemale type and loved taunting her dominance over less worthy girls.To her power was the greatest asset in the world and she who had it flaunted it.She loved showing off her wealth and beauty and today she was going to show off her greatest asset Jake.It was to be the debut of her greatest accessory.Every girl would be envious of her and this suited Carmen quite well.

 

Carmen took a moment to relish in her upcoming parade of dominance before she took Jake out of his holding cell the girls put him in when they needed to do something they didn't have the ability to keep their full attention on him.She took him out and gave him a grat big smooch almost sucking him into her mouth completely.

 

"Are you ready my love?Are you ready to make your debut at school today?"Carmen waited for no answer before she said"You are just going to be the talk of the school today,the other girls could just eat you up."

Jake shaked at the thought of becoming a appetizer to a giant woman,he knew he was a valuable commodity and the likelihood of that ever coming to pass was slim but still a scary thought.

"Ok love it's time for your debut,in you go."Carmen siad as she uncupped her hands and put Jake into his holding cell for the day.It was a 6 by 6 foot room to his standards and it held a cushioned seat for him to sit in.

Once fastened and locked into his cage Carmen took the necklace and fastened it around her neck allowing the trinket to fall between her ample bosom smothering Jake in her heat and scent.He could smell the raspberry scent of her body wash and could see the little freckles on her boob flesh.

Carmen put on her bra and pink blouse and other attire and walked out of the bathroom a smile on her face that resmbled the cat who caught the canary.The swinging and vertigo almost made Jake want to vomit but he collected himself and adjusted.He was in for a long day and hoped it would go by as fast as possible.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Any and all feedback is welcomed and appreciated,this being my first story and all.This particular story arch is intended to be a two parter so we will revisit this little trio in the next chapter with Carmen's day at school.Their little disagreement will be fleshed out and hopefully they can remain friends but we'll see.