- Text Size +
The town was in ruins...Amber and Irina's fight made the town look like it had been carpet bombed. Irina picked up a van and threw it at Amber. It was to small to hurt her but she stumbled while trying to cover her face fell backwards. One of the large brick buildings crumbled under the weight of her butt, sending dust and rubble flying. Before she could get up Irina tackled her, crushing any parts of the building that were still standing.
“You can’t do this!” Screamed Amber, trying to get out from under Irina. “You’re killing innocent people! You’re fighting for a mad man!”
“My Fuhrer is not mad.” Replied Irina, still holding Amber down. “Greater Germany is destined to greatness.”
Amber rolled out from under Irina, crushing anything in her path, but Irina was too strong. In a flash she lunged back on top of Amber. Amber felt her strength leaving her body, she wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer…

“We need to get down there and do something.” Said Mr.Berg.
“What can you do?” Sneered Runshtadt. “Irina will kill Amber before your planes come. And there is nothing you can do.”
The group knew he was right. Amber could die soon…and none of them could do anything but watch there town be reduced to rubble.

Amber couldn’t fight back any longer, Irina was on top of her with her hands around her neck. She closed her eyes and waited for the end…but she didn’t die, she wasn’t even choking. She opened her eyes. Irina was over with her hands around her neck, but she held them loose enough for Amber to breath.
“What are you doing?” Asked Amber.
“I have an offer to make you.” Replied Irina.
“What?”
“I’ll spare you if you join me.”
“What!? Are you crazy?”
“Face it Amber, soon planes and tanks will come, and we will both be killed. Why not have some fun before then?”
Amber was silent.
“Or, I can kill you right now.” Irina said, as she started to squeeze Amber’s neck.
“Fine.” Wheezed Amber. “Get off me.”
Irina stood up and let Amber up. Amber dusted off her dress. Now ripped and dirty from the fighting.
“Turn around.” Commanded Irina. Amber looked behind her and saw a few tinys trying to get across the street.
“Kill them Amber, its quite fun to feel them crush underfoot.”
Amber looked down as the tinys stood frozen in fear in the street. Suddenly she heard a buzzing sound. She looked to the horizon and saw nothing, wait, she could see several tiny dots coming over the mountains.
“Planes!” Cried Amber, looking back at Irina.
“I told you. Well, you might as well kill those tinys while you still can.” Irina smerked.
Amber looked down at the tinys, and lifted her high heel.
“Kill them or I will.”
Amber stalled as long as she could before Irina pushed past her and lifted her giant foot. The planes were almost on top of them now. She waited to the last possible second, right before Irina was going to slam her foot down. She grabbed Irina from behind and threw her to the ground, as far away from the tiny as possible before she herself fell to the ground, using her body to shield the panicking tinys beneath.
“The planes are here!” Shouted Ziegler. The group watched as two dozen fighter-bombers dove in formation unleashing there payload of rockets. The trees and remaining buildings blocked there view of the two giantesses, but they all knew the outcome…




EPOLAUGE…
280 rockets were fired by the planes. The pilots were ordered to only fire at Irina, but the inaccuracy of the rockets caused everything around Irina to be hit. And Amber was killed.

Dr. Runshtadt was taken into custody by the O.S.S. But German sleeper cells managed to let him escape back to Germany. After the war he was never found.

Once Berlin got the news of the failed attack, and how the American people knew nothing about it, they tried to spread the story themselves in order to get the demoralizing effect they wanted. But most Americans just thought these were lies. The project was scrapped soon after.

The U.S. government secured the ray, and officially never existed…

Pine cliff was buried under a man made mudslide which was used to explain the deaths. The surviving residents were moved around the country to new homes.

THE END