- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BTW, people are escaping from the town as the story goes on, but Irina is in the other side of town. Hence the team getting to barry's house so easily.

Irina was enjoying herself. She loved the feeling of power as she squashed dozens of people out of existance. America the untouchable, not anymore. She picked up another person. He begged for his life, but she dropped him into her mouth, making a face due to the bad taste. She started walking through the houses, crushing them underfoot and kicking them carelessly on her way to the town water tower.

Ziegler, Roland, Amber and Mr.Berg slowly approached Barry's house.
"Why are we coming here?" Amber asked the sheriff.
"Rember what I said about the big apple? And the fact that Barry and Irina arrived together..."
"You think Barry did this." replied Ziegler.
"Indeed."
"Do you think hes still here?" Asked Mr.Berg. He was answered by laughter coming from inside the wrecked house.
The group carefully ran up to the house, crouching below the windows.
"mein Führer wird so stolz sein. Irina wird die amerikanische Moral zu zerstören und Deutschland wird wieder hergestellt werden!" Came the drunken voice from inside.
"Is...is that Barry?" Asked Amber.
Roland peeked into the shattered window. "Sure as hell is."
"I didnt know he spoke German." Remarked Mr.Berg.
"He is German, look."
Everyone looked into the wrecked house. They saw Barry sitting at a table drinking vodka, singing and waiving a little swastika flag. He turned and saw them, but as soon as he stood up he fell due to the vodka. In an instant Ziegler and Roland climbed through the window and were on top of him. They then proceeded to beat the tar out of him before Amber’s begging made them stop.
“What did you do to Irina?” Screamed Roland.
“I don’t know…But I did eat a cheese…after it…” Barry was out of it.
Roger punched him in the face before screaming again. “People are dying! Tell me what you did!” He looked towards the town and could see the top half of Irina above the trees with smoke billowing from what was left of that neighborhood.
“I’ll get a pail of water.” offered Amber.
“Look! A radio!” said Mr.Berg motioning to a military style radio on the counter. “Ziegler, can you work it?”
“Ill try.”
Amber returned from the pump with a pail of water. “Here, Roland.”
He took the pail and dumped it over Barry, sobering him up a bit.
“You know, if we wanted to we could escape.” Said Mr.Berg.
“Im not going anywhere.” Replied Roland.
“Of course.”
“Look at this.” Amber said picking something up from behind the table. It was some sort of gun.
“Let me see that.” Said Roland.
“No! Its nothing.” Said Barry.
“Oh really?” Amber tossed the gun to Roland. “Its looks like something.”
“The radios working!” interrupted Ziegler. “Im contacting my company commander, he should be able to get help.”
“Hear that?” Roland asked Barry. “Soon the army will be here and whatever you turned Irina into, well, shell be killed. So you can tell us what you did, or Ill kill you…slowly.”
Being a coward, and realizing Irina’s rampage would end within a few hours, he was willing to cooperate. “If you don’t kill me Ill tell you everything.”
“Im waiting.”
“My name is Runshtadt, I am a German scientist. I created a growth ray for the Fuhrer. Irina will destroy the town, and youre government will want peace.”
The four looked at each other, not believing what they heard.
“You think destroying a tiny town in Montana will make us surrender?” Asked Roland, still disbelieving. “After Pearl Harbor, D-Day, and the battles on the pacific islands? And you think one town in Montana will horrify us?”
“I wanted to attack New York, but the Fuhrer insisted.”
“Why did you choose to grow a woman? A man would be stronger.”
“The weapon only works on women, and the effects are permanent.”
Everyone in the room seemed to get the same idea at the same time, and everyone they all turned to face Amber.
“No! I cant! You heard what he said, the effects are permanent.”
“Amber, this is war, and in war we all need to make tough choices. Many people have died today, soldiers on the battlefield and innocent people in town.” Said Ziegler.
Amber looked at the ray, then back toward town, where Irina was still rampaging. “Do it…”
“What?” Yelled Runshtadt. “Your crazy! The effect are forever!”
“Do it!” Said Amber almost yelling as she fought back tears.
Roland didn’t hesitate. He lifted the gun and fired.
Amber started growing instantly. “Agh! This is so strange!” She stumbled back, smashing through the wall of the roofless house.
“Go amber! Stop Irina!” Yelled Roland. “Hurry!”

Irina watched as cars sped and people ran frantically, trying to escape. It was so easy, she just blocked the road with her foot and several cars piled up. Them she proceeded to smash them one by one crushing the people inside. She picked the crushed cars and tossed them at the fleeing people, crushing them and smashing houses. She was invincible…

Amber got to main street. Irina was facing the other way and was too busy to notice her. Amber started walking toward Irina, keeping her eyes on the evil giantess, not even trying to avoid stepping on abandoned cars. With each step, her high heels smashed the pavement, making a huge crater. She disliked causing more distruction , but what could she do? She just kept sneeking up on Irina.
The people were terrified as they saw Amber coming behind Irina. For all they knew, she would try and kill them to, but to there relief they saw her grab Irina as the two started fighting.
Amber reached her arms around Irina and threw her to the ground. Irina slammed into some houses, crushing them under her body. Amber jumped on top of her and the two started rolling over, trying to get the upper hand. This was crushing trees, houses and more cars, but it was giving people time to escape.

“My name is Sargent Jack Ziegler! I need to talk to Major Darwin now!”
The others waited as Ziegler tried to contact help. They could see Amber fighting with Irina, but how long could she hold out?
“Major? Damn, its good to get to you. We have a giant woman attacking Pine Cliff Major! We need help.”
“No Im not lying! It’s a German plot, we even captured one of Hitler’s scientists!”
“I know you trust me. That’s why I’m taking to you. We need planes ASAP Major!”
“I don’t know, maybe 200 feet.”
“Please Major! Were dying here!”
“Thank you Major! You wont regret this. Tell them to shoot the giant woman in the red dress, not the white dress.”
“Two.”
“Well…we grew another woman to fight her, but she cant hold out forever.”
“Thank you major!”
Ziegler shot up from his chair. “Weve got a squadron of rocket equipped fighters coming! Eta is in 40 minutes.”
“Are they going to attack Amber?” Asked Mr. Berg.
“No, but she needs to get away from Irina while the planes attack, rockets are inaccurate and even if one hit Amber, it could hurt or kill her.”
Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think so far. This isnt meant to be an epic long story but feel free to put in your two cents.