- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter. Its just kind of tying up loose edges.

'I need to hold on...' Roland thought to himself. He was 100 feet about the ground, hanging on for dear lift to belt tied around Irina's dress. He could feel himself losing strength, and the fact that whenever Irina took a step he was bumped around by her butt. He saw her attack White's farm, but was unable to do anything. Even as she began her rampage into the town he could just hang against her butt for dear life. She was nearing the town hall. All Roland could do was wish that no one was inside...but he knew better. He heard Irina mutter something to herself and the next thing he knew he was falling.

"The gal darn phone is out!" yelled Mr.Berg as he came down the cellar stairs. "Theres no way to get help!”
Suddenly the tornado alarms stopped, and a few seconds later a huge crashing sound startled the threesome.
"What was that!?" yelled Ziegler. "I'm going to check it out."
"No, don't! Shell kill you!" cried Amber.
"Don't be daft Jack." agreed Mr.Berg.
But Ziegler was already heading up the cellar stairs. He slowly opened the door and closed it behind him. Then he made his way to the front of the store. A she turned the corner he saw Irina, all 200 feet of her, sitting on her feet in the rubble of the town hall.

Roland slammed into Irina’s foot. It was soft enough to save him from hitting the ground, but it still knocked the wind out of him. He struggled to stand on the bottom of her foot before he stopped short. He was on Irina’s foot, and no doubt she could feel if he moved. He frantically looked around for a solution, but he didn’t need one. Irina stood up, sending the sheriff falling to the ground. He hit the ground practically running as he charged into the general store.
Irina strolled down main street until she got to the other end of Pine Cliff, where all the houses were located. She leveled one with her foot, digging her foot into the rubble to make sure anyone hiding in the basement was killed. Then she stepped on the family car in the driveway before moving on to the next house. Seeing this, several people ran out of there houses trying to escape to the forest. Irina saw this and slammed her foot down on the road, crushing a group of people and sending dirt and tar flying. She then bent over and picked up another group of people, lifting them up and dropping them in her mouth, swallowing them whole. She didn’t really care for the taste, but whatever horrified the American pigs was fine with her.

“Roland! Youre alive!” Shouted Ziegler. “How did you get past her?”
“No time.” Said Roland out of breath. “Where is Eddy?”
“Right here.” Replied Mr. Berg, emerging form the cellar with Amber.
“Roger! We thought you were dead!” Said Amber.
“Eddy, does the phone work?” Asked Roland.
“No.”
“Damn…Ok, I need you guys to follow me, were going to pay someone a little visit.”
“What? We can’t go out there!” Replied Mr.Berg.
“We have no choice.” Roland said, not waiting for Eddy to argue more he went out the door.