- Text Size +

Sanders found himself trapped in Lutice's breast. However, feeling bold and not wanting to miss an oppurtunity, Sanders began to slowly make his way down. If he was going to be trapped on a giant breast, he was at least going to have some fun with its nipple. He slide down inch by inch closer to the point of no return.

 

Just as he was about to reach it, Lutice stumbled a bit, throwing Sanders forward. He yelled in panic as he tried to grab her bra, but missed. He cursed as he fell and landed in the cup part of her bra. He groaned and looked up just in time for Lutice's breast to move forward to refill the area it had vacated during her trip. Sanders' eyes widened as the giant breast smushed him into the fabric.

 

For a brief moment, Sanders was in utter heaven. Despite the huge breast pushing into him, it was soft enough give more than enough to let him breath. He pushed himself into it and rubbed his face against its warmth. If there was a God, he was good for this single moment of bliss.

 

"AHH! Hey, who said you could get in there! Little perv," Lutice said before smacking her hand into her breast.

 

UWAAAAGGGHHH!" Sanders cried before he was crushed into paste on Lutice's breast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"......wait what?" Derek asked in confusion.

 

"Yeah I di-...wait that's not how the story went. If I died, how could I be hear telling it?" Sanders asked in confusion. Darius and Derek looked at each other in confusion before looking back at an empty chair.  Both had an odd feeling like something had just gone very wrong in the world, but decided not to worry about it.

 

Without Sanders help, they would never find the truth, never learn of Lean's warning, and would all die. Aviel would go on to become the Sword Matriarch, being just as cruel and evil as Angela. Angela would "vanish" one day in a bizarre shrink device accident, and Cathrine would get forget to stock up on the proper items and get killed by a sleep-spamming pigeon.

 

Lutice would choke to death after taking a beat she could eat twenty tinies at once. She couldn't by the way in case the choked to death wasn't a big enough clue for you. Oh and Flonne would go on to lead a new Resistance group and eventually kill Aviel in an epic battle that would have been really awesome, but you're dead so you won't see it.

 

GAME OVER

 

 

 

 

 

Darn 500 word count minimum, now I have to put this shit down here and RUIN the joke...what the fuck. Jeez, you don't realize how many 500 words really is till you get under it. Come on, how many of these random bullshit sentences do I have to write? Just trying to do a joke and its like pulling fucking TEETH.

Chapter End Notes:

AFTER SHRINK HIGH ACT 2

 

New Game

Load

Settings