- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TADAAA!!!

 

 

Geez this took forever to figure out! Sorry for the very rough picture and style of this upload but this is just a preview and it will be updated in the future just probably not for a few weeks. I’m away from a computer that runs photoshop so I can’t clean this up and resize it and all that and the only reason I’m telling you any of this is because I’m trying to reach the five hundred word minimum. Have I wasted enough of your time yet? Let’s get to the bio and maybe learn some things you haven’t yet.

 

Name: Jackson Tolli

Age: 24

Height: 5,11 or 180 centimeters

Weight: 134 lbs or 61 kg

 

Jackson is the youngest son ot the Tolli family a worldwide industrial juggernaut that predicted and capitalized on the needs of the changing populous. As you can imagine this puts a lot of pressure on the him to inherit and maintain his family’s company. Fortunately for him he has many siblings ready to take that spot leaving him as the family black sheep. Nothing much was ever expected of him and he doesn’t have much sense for business. Truthfully he’d rather live his life peacefully away from the family politics. (Maybe near a beach) He prefers his woman small and stoic like his mom. He’s currently engaged to Liana Bretmiss a woman that may be too much for him to handle. Lets hope he has enough strength of will to not be completely overwhelmed by her. He also seems to have unintentionally made a powerful enemy who wants him dead. Will he even make it to his wedding day? 

 

DON'T READ ANY OF THE FOLLOWING RANT!

 

Soooo….here’s the preview of what I’ve been working on. Like a said this is just a rough draft that should be updated when I get back to school in a few weeks. I plan on putting the drawings in photoshop and cleaning them up with fresh lines. I probably won't color them because that's rather time consuming and it will take anywhere between twenty minutes to an hour to clean up one.Until then maybe I’ll upload more of these roughs I don’t know -_-

Sorry if this is getting redundant but thet 500 word limit is a pain! I get it though you have to WORK to upload your stories don't want any jokers coming in here and wasting your time! I just take solice in the fact that when I do more updates on this (chapter??,,I guess?) This text won't even be here anymore. WACKA WACKA! ...Is this enough yet? NO! AAAARRRGGGHH!!! I'm really running out of ideas right now this is almost not worth it. I bet you didn't expect to read all this nonsense with your bio. A rare glimpse into the madness of an anonymous internet author! You really don't need to read any of this and if you have WOW! In fact I'm gonna put in big bold letters above this "Don't read this!" Watch. See I did It! Please let this be enough words!

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

..... I don't know what to say. Pretend I typed something clever or funny.