- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This prolouge is brought to you by the letters F and U. Sponsored in part by pkong and viewers like you. 

Tales of the New World Chapter 10: Plight of the Common Man Part 1

             Prolouge:

 “Fuck yo-“Dave started.

                “Don’t fight me on this!” Barbara cut off the power of her voice sent a tremor through the room and probably most of the hospital. There was a pause. Dave had to shield his eyes from the glow of his ex-wife’s hair as it shined in bright yellow. “Sorry.” She turned her head in shame as the light faded and her locks fell around her. For a moment Dave was staring at a bleach blonde.

                “You know it’s for the best David.” She met eyes with him. “She needs proper guidance from someone who has experience you can’t offer.”

                “She’s all I have!” Dave fought.

`               “Have you even taken her to see a doctor?!” Barbara shot. “Do you know what class she is? What she can do? This might not end with an extra pair of arms!”

                Dave was silent. He broke her gaze to stare harshly at the wall. He reached over to grip a right arm that wasn’t there.

                Barbara’s expression softened as her hair finally lost whatever had been flowing through it. It slowly returned to a deep black the color running from the top of her head to the end of her strands. Even her eyebrows and lashes had returned to normal.

                “I’m sorry David, for everything.” She spoke.  She rose from her seat and bent over to look on her former husband. She bent down and gave him only the lightest peck on his cheek in remembrance of what they used to have. Things could’ve been so different if only he’d. She couldn’t finish her thought. There was no point in wishing. She was beyond him now and so was Amy. Neither of them were the same person anymore, elevation wouldn’t change that. Still some days she really hated herself and how things ended. “You can come see her whenever you want of course.” 

 

                Rain waited with Amanda outside the door. They passed each other worried glances.

                “You don’t really think?” Rain started.

                “Of course she would!” Amanda almost cried tears welling in her eyes. They’d both heard her parents brief conversation. Not that they needed to. The hospital was still reverberating from her mom’s outburst. “I don’t want to live with her and leave dad all alone!”

                Suddenly the door flew open and they were both staring at Barbara. They froze under her cold gaze. The women was shorter than both of them but seemed far more intimidating.

                “You don’t have a choice.” Barbara said with quiet pose. “You have one week to pack your things.” She went over to her daughter having to bend on her tiptoes to even reach her collar bone. Amanda bent down and found her mother’s lips against her forehead. “This is for the best. I love you.”

The woman sauntered down the hallway with a quiet confidence leaving her daughter for the time being. She had done enough for now.

 

 

                Greg woke in a bad mood. It was early, too early. The room was dark the only light provided by a dim glow of the desk clock. It was 4:15. The sun hadn’t even risen yet.

                “Fuck.” He whispered. He had work today. He had to get up and out the door within the next hour, hop on the 5:30 across town and be at the docks by 7:00 am sharp. Of course this was hindered by the fact that he was once again trapped in Ramona’s arms much like he was every morning and the women didn’t get out of bed before 8:00 for any reason. Even if he could wake her she would just give him the whole “I’ll fly you to work.” Excuse to weasel in an extra hour of sleep. No Greg had a much different way of getting out of bed in the morning.

                He pressed his lips against Ramona’s chest earning a pleased moan. Of course this meant his head was pressed in further to encourage such pleasing action somewhat counter intuitive to his goal, but this was only step one. He continued his teasing pecks slightly dampening the fabric of Ramona’s top. Soon he was practically licking her chest and he was pleased to be greeted with a pert nipple. Then his face was pressed in deeper as her other arm released its grip on his body to wrap around his head.

                “Success!” he thought. Now with his body free he only needed to free his head. This however was the trickiest part. Greg had the dangerous task of turning Ramona on enough to elicit certain subconscious needs that would in turn coax her to relocate his head to a more “favorable” position while at the same time not too much to have her “assist” with the process. He had tried this method of escape before and early on it had ended in pleasant yet completely wasted mornings where he showed up to work late. It was a precise balancing act.

                He moved his head southward a fraction of an inch. He was still very trapped between her cleavage but if he could move down just enough he could start step two. She resisted raising his head up more and brushing it against her left breast.

                “No.” She mumbled. Dammit. He moved one of his now free arms towards her chest. He rubbed lightly against her firm abdominals using his finger to trace the lines of her six-pack. This soft giggles to emerge from Ramona’s lips. He then took his other hand and slowly grazed the contour of her powerful thigh. Ever so slowly she pushed his head further down.

                “That’s it.” Greg whispered. “You know you want it.” His head was now below Ramona’s bust but still quite firmly in the clutches of her powerful hands. This was the last part and the most dangerous. He knew from experience this could end one of three ways. Too little and she would grow bored and he would return to the cuddle. He would be forced the wake her and inevitably be convinced into her way. Too much and well…there goes his morning, but if he used just enough. Freedom!

He took the hand that was groping her thigh and raised it till it was just at the fringe of her panties. He was happy to hear a pleased moan emerge. He turned his head down to greet the firm abs his fingers had been teasing. He greeted them with his tongue in light circles and again his head lowered. He could feel her fingers pull back off his head just a little. He was almost there.  He snaked his hand ever so slightly between the hem of her panties and onto her upper thigh. Just enough to elude to the promise of something nice. It was a lie of course but she didn’t know that. His head was lowered further and her hands were nearly off him. He heard of another moan. This was it! He immediately jerked his head backwards the momentum of which caused him to rear backward and fall the floor.

“YES!” he whispered in pride. He looked toward the clock. 4:32 he’d set a new record. For a moment he looked upon his sleeping girlfriend her hand pressed between her legs groping to no avail for their captive. Her lips curled slightly in a disappointed frown. He almost felt bad for her, but he was a man and dammit he had work to get to! Plus he knew she would make him pay for this later. The rest of the morning went smoothly. Ramona was a heavy sleeper and wouldn’t wake while he was showering , shaving, or otherwise. Soon he was out the door and headed off to work.

 

Greg exited the bus at its last stop. He had to walk the last mile toward the docks and his job. He pulled out his phone and checked the clock. It was 6:24. He slowed his pace. There was no point getting to work too early. As much as he loved Ramona he needed these mornings. It was one of the few moments he had to himself. He could think without the pressure of an overprotective girlfriend or the yells of an angry foreman in his ear. He took a sip of his coffee ; a mocha capa-vente-something. It warmed his throat on the way down. He looked over the horizon toward the light of the sun as it began to rise over the hills. As he paused to watch the sunset he could see a small silhouette cascade against it. He continued to stare as the silhouette grew in shape and form. As it grew closer he felt tremors and he smiled. It was her. Every morning at about this time a jogger came by this way. Not just any jogger but a class 2 girl. Greg watched as she glided ever closer before coming into view. As this distance she looked almost human in scale. He laughed as the illusion was shattered in an instant and the girl’s size doubled almost instantly.

Greg continued to watch in awe as the girl drew ever closer her size increasing with every step. He felt guilty sometimes eyeing up this random chick he was sure was younger than him, but he wasn’t perving on her. She was simply an interesting anomaly in his morning routine. He didn’t have much interaction with class 2’s besides his boss and she was a bitch. This random jogger was a safe way to observe something that genuinely amazed him. Still he knew Ramona would probably kill him if she ever found out no matter how innocent he actually was.  She drew closer still probably only a mile off. He had to look up now to see her full image. As he did she drew closer and closer, he was craning his neck. Closer still, she was almost on top of him. Too close! Normally she would step right over him continuing her jog uninterrupted but today for whatever reason she stepped short and a giant white sneaker collided with him. The force of a dump truck hit Greg sending him flying a good ten yards.

He closed his eyes gripping his chest in agony. The pain burned in his torso as he writhed on the dirt floor.

“OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY!?” He heard it a shriek that threatened to pierce his eardrums. He stood up on his hand pleased that he could even do that. He glared red faced at a pair of giant blue eyes that hovered over him. The girl had brown hair tied in a ponytail and freckles and Greg could admit she was cute.

“What the fuck.” He muttered groping his chest. He could breathe which he hoped meant nothing was cracked or broken.

“I DiDN’T THINK ANYONE WAS ON THIS ROAD!” she explained.

“Yeah well.” Greg tried.

“I CAN TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!” She continued.

“NO!” Greg shouted. “Ramona would never let him me leave the house again!”

The giant girls face scrunched and as beads of sweat travelled across it. This girl must have been on quite a run. On bead in particular made a journey down the middle of her forehead and down her nose hanging precariously on the end. It dropped soaking Greg in its stale, salty moisture.

“FUCK!” he shouted.

“SORRY!” She apologized. “Are you sure you’re okay.” She whispered suddenly aware of the effect her voice might have on him.

“Fine.” Greg managed. He was damaged but not as much as his pride. It must have been karma. “It was my fault for staring like an idiot.”

“Staring?” The girl looked puzzled for a moment before the realization hit her. Her face turned flush to match Greg’s.

“Don’t get full of yourself.” Greg denied. “I’m taken.”

“You were the one perving.” She defended.

“I wasn’t-!” Greg stopped himself. I didn’t matter what she thought as he wasn’t likely to do this again. “Think whatever you want.”

“I wasn’t trying to offend you!” The girl said suddenly hurt. “It’s just a little…weird.”

Greg said nothing shooting the girl a displeased glance.

“I’ll watch out for you next time.” The girl informed with a light smile before starting off on her jog again.

Greg looked back at her with a grimace as she disappeared off into the opposite direction. His morning was off to a great start. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Other people are updating why can't I? Sorry if this chapter is short but it's only a part one. Greg be getting into some shit though don't he. He does more stuff in the next part. As for Dave....well his life sucks.