- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story has a vore scene in it and and so, could be seen as pretty disturbing by others. If you continue, you do it on your own risk and sanity.

 

 

Earth 1930

 

 

I…I don’t know so well anymore how they caught us. But I know that there was a bright light much brighter then the sun and a deafening sound that came shortly after the light literally blinded us.

I remember of the strange feeling that I had when our car was taken and I remember how scared I was when I felt the hand of one of my daughters grabbing my elbow.

It’s hard but I can still see her flying at the inside of the car along with her brother Jack and her older sister Cloe. The bright light was just too intense to hold the eyes open for a long time.

I can see the tears in her and my other children’s eyes and I remember how I looked over to Jacob their father and my husband with his hands held over his eyes.

And then, from one moment to the other, nothing. Just darkness that lulled me into its core and seemed to shield me against every sound and view.

 

My name, is Maria Stevens. I doubt that any of you have ever heard of me and I doubt that any of you ever will because Maria Stevens…died on that day.

 

 

When I woke up again, was I already in a very huge room. A strange greenish light illuminated it and it looked as if the light went one time around the entire ceiling in a slim line. It seemed to pulsate a bit and I thought that it would kind of…breath.

I remember that I walked towards the gigantic door at the end of my cell and I hammered with my fists against it for some time while I yelled for someone, anyone, to come.

But nobody appeared. 

It’s hard to describe how much time passed before a relative slim lid opened at one of the walls and a large plate at the size of our car was shoved in.

The plate didn’t look like metal with its violet colour and what was on it, looked even more alien to me. But the smell and an appetite that I hadn’t really felt before, forced me after some time to try and eat some of the slimy substance.

After that, can I remember that I yelled again and that I also hammered with my hands on the huge door before I became extremely tired and fell on the floor.

I tried to hold my eyes open when the large door opened to its side and something warm and soft picked me up from the ground. Someone spoke in a language that I hadn’t heard before in my life and then went everything black again.

 

 

The first thing that greeted me was an intense pain that came straight from my eyes and which held me blinded for god knows how long.I walked on all fours over the ground whenever I heard the sound of the large plate being shoved into my cell again and ate what I could. Again, can’t I tell how much time passed then but I know that I lost my consciousness a few more times because of the pain, and sheer exhaustion. I felt terrible whenever I woke up and noticed that my clothes began to tighten after some time. My shoes began to hurt and the rest of my dress that I wore became tighter as well all around me

When my sight came back to me, I noticed  that it wasn’t just my dress which had changed. My once dark brown hair began to get lighter by several tones and my skin had several darker and lighter spots on them.

I began to notice that my skin and hair as well as my size changed a bit more every time I awoke again soon after the pain had completely faded in my eyes, couldn’t I wear my clothes at all anymore.

I begged to god to help me begged him for the safety of my kids and my husband. I hoped that they were okay that they were at a better place then me.

 

One day, or night, I don’t know because the room I was in had no window or clock or anything for me to measure the time, began the screams.

People’s screams came into the room and droned into my ears from everywhere. They begged for help pleaded for their lives and cried. Men, women, and the worst, even children’s voices could I hear out of the flood of voices and even when I covered my ears couldn’t I block them out of my mind. I tried to suppress my mind but the image of my little girl Maggie, floating through the car was always present in my head and at some point couldn’t I control myself anymore and yelled all my anger and frustration out of my lungs while I hammered with my fists and feet against the walls and the door.

I told them to stop it to leave me alone to give me my family back but they didn’t which drove me even madder.

 

 

 

How much time passed then, can’t I tell you at all but I know that I somehow fell asleep and later on began I to ignore the voices while my arching body grew more and more.

The plate with the food came and every time it appeared couldn’t I help myself and literally jumped on it but while it had enough for me to fill my hunger in the first days, didn’t they increase the rations with my size. The hunger I began to feel in my body was intense and I guess they held it that way on purpose.

 

Today did I took a look at my old torn clothes and after I put them together could I easily hold them in my hand. Oh god what have these monster done with me.

I have no idea if my kids and Jacob are alright but I still pray for them every time I can. I wonder if they did the same with them but I also hope that they spared them. But if they have, can I ever see them again? Will they even recognize me? I can’t even recognize myself when I see my reflection in the plate.

Oh god please help me.

 

 

The hunger…it is immense. They started the screaming noises again and even increased the light in the room. I-I haven’t slept for…I don’t know how long and my hunger. It hurts, just to think on it.

My little dress fits now perfectly in my hand and it…I can’t remember anymore how I looked like. My kids…I can’t remember how their faces and Jacobs looked like.

Why didn’t he came to save me…they are so useless. Every human is so damn useless…

 

 

The bastards stopped to give me food. I-the pain in my body is killing me. I can’t think straight. Jacob…help me why don’t you help me and get me out of this hell.

It has been god knows how long since they stopped to give me something to eat but they have at least stopped the noises again and have also turned the lights down. My mind is still not straight. I have problems to remember on certain things. Like the colour of our car or our house. My kids…did I have kids? I think I had some. And a husband. I must remember but I can’t its all just so foggy in my head.

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

I found some tiny clothes on the ground when I woke up and because of the hunger, had I eaten some of it. I know that someone has worn it but who, and where is it? The cell I am in is barley big enough for me to stretch myself out when I lay down so it can’t be hiding itself.

God I am so hungry and that dress was just not enough. I want more I want food.

 

“Do you want, to end the pain?”

 

“Who are you?! Are you the one who took me in here?!” I yelled but the voice didn’t answered and instead asked me the same question again.

 

“Do you want, to end the pain?”

 

“Yes! Yes I want to end it! Please!” Answered I and walked over to the door on my hands and knees. “Please…I am hungry. Please give me something to eat!”

I waited for an eternity when the small lid on the wall opened again. But it wasn’t a plate with food that was shoved in but instead came a small figure out of it.

 

It wore a strange, dirty, piece of cloth. It looked kind of like the one I had eaten but it was smaller. The creature screamed when it saw me and tried to go back but the opening was already closed and so was it now trapped with me.

I was slowly getting closer to it on my hands and knees and I heard it crying and sobbing, saying something muffled as it crouched down and went into a fetal position with its arms, close to its chest.

Its eyes were closed as I reached out with my much bigger hand and picked the shivering form from the ground. I was carefully inspecting it when my hunger started to let my mouth water. It looked so strange. The pinkish skin, the dark hair and the way it was just laying in my hand and doing nothing but crying…it was pathetic.

 

“Kill it.”

Commanded the voice and my stomach and mouth were just happy to follow but something, something was odd when I held it closer to my mouth. I waited and then, could I hear it. It’s voice. It was saying something. Barely audible but it was saying something under the sobs.

 

“…mother…”

 

For a second vanished the hunger, as a picture appeared in my head.

Faces.

People I seemed to know, but from where? And how? I tried to remember but they slipped and I was back to my senses as my body took over and the strong hunger came back.

I looked at the shaking figure which was just half the size of my palm and brought it closer to my watering mouth.

 

I heard its pleadings then its cries. There was always this word, she was crying it out loud…and then, was it silent.

 

No words. No sound….nothing. I felt her vanishing in my mouth…until she was gone somewhere in my body.

 

 

“Well done…daughter.”

 

I heard the voice around me as tears ran over my cheek. My legs started to shake and gave away which left me sitting, leaning my upper body on one of the walls as my memories brought up the face of the girl again.

 

”Meggie…” Whispered I silent holding my hands before my stomach as the door opened and a tall figure came in, and crouched down in front of me.

 

 

“You did good.” Was all that he said before he went up and upon leaving the room, told two others, to get me out and follow him.

They dragged me out while I continued to cry. My legs just denied moving an inch as they took me to the room at the end of the floor.

I wasn’t giving much attention to my surroundings but I noticed many more doors to my left and right but it didn’t mattered.

We reached the laboratory where they put my naked body onto a cold table and fixed my arms and legs as well as my head to it.

 

I saw the strange person again as he looked down on me with a syringe in his hand.

 

 

“It will be fine.” Was all I heard from him before I started to get dizzy and my surroundings went blurry. “…you will be a fine one…a fine one…”

 

 

- - - - -

 

I stood, complete in my black and violet combat gear, in front of the cryo chamber as a technician prepared the system for me. His body, looked fragile his head a bit deformed and his skin colour went more into a greyish scale then into a multicoloured one like it was normal among my people.

He, like others of our race, who weren’t good enough to become warriors, where often assigned to those positions were they could be at least of little use for us.

 

He told me on our way from the sick bay that I could be lucky since many, would have probably not survived such a crash, and the resulting shock. And indeed had only fifty of us survived the transport from our home world to the base ship.

 

 

“Don’t worry Prime Velal. Something like that won’t happen here.” Said the technician who had to look up to me, while I was inspecting the chamber.

 “I hope so. The shock from the last damn thing when it woke me up, fucked all my memories. I still have trouble to remember on certain things like faces or names.” I said and gave him an annoyed look.

 “Don’t worry sis. I’m sure he wouldn’t dare to let anything happen to us. Also are the gods on our side. I feel it. We are blessed” Said Ale’ir and waited before her assigned technician opened and preparing her own chamber.

 

I sighted and looked over to my sister as the technician closed her chamber. I had no trouble to remember on her. Her name, our memories together at home, all those years were there. But others were blurred or just missing.

Once more looked I to the inside of the thing and sighted before I entered it and its door was closed. I waited looking at the face of the technician before me, as my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep until our time to fight would come.

 

 

Outside the chamber waited the technician until the system gave its ok. He brought it back to standby before he placed a nametag on it reading, Prime Velal…..Vareva.