- Text Size +

Sandy slowly bent down and grabbed her son firmly in her hand, just to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. She then began to bring Adam up to her face and examined him closely, she couldn’t believe he hadn’t tried to escape! 

 

“Adam honey listen,” Sandy broke the silence between them, “I’m so sorry for treating you how I did, it was wrong of me, it’s just I haven’t felt so sexually empowered since your father left, I think my emotions got the better of me. Please for-”

 

Adam cut in, “Mum, honestly it is fine, I was just a little shocked about it all. You have no idea how scary it is being this small and I just want to say I don’t mind being your little man, I just don’t want to get hurt.”

 

“You don’t?” Sandy exclaimed, shocked at the fact her son had just admitted he was happy being her “little man”, “You don’t mind being my little toy boy?” Sandy’s large smile beamed infront of her son, revealing her large, perfect teeth.

 

“Um well,” Adam said, stunned, “not exactly your toy but-”

 

But before he could finish his sentence, his mother had already began to galavant off towards her bed.”

 

“Yay honey this is going to be so much fun!” 

 

And with that she placed her son in between her gigantic breasts and curled up into bed. Adam, meanwhile, was fighting for air. His mother’s boobs, hefty enough when he was normal sized, were incomprehensible at his diminutive form. Adam squirmed and struggled to break free from his mother’s bosom but his attempt was in vain, they were simply too big. Sandy could feel her son jiggling about in her cleavage and gave her breasts a ‘light’ tap, for Adam however this sent shockwaves through her bosom causing a ringing in his ears. Sandy then felt the struggling stop.

 

“Sleep well my little man, tomorrow is a big day,” she paused, “I’ve got my lady friends coming over for our weekly book club and was even thinking of inviting our new neighbors from next door! I’m sure they’d love to see you!”

 

Sandy chuckled and proceeded to shift into a more comfortable position and switched the light off. All sorts of evocative idea’s were coming to fruition as she slowly drifted off into a deep slumber, her ample bosom rising and falling gently with every breath.

 

***

 

The light poured through the curtains and Sandy slowly began to stir. She looked over across her bed and glanced at the time. The clock read 10:24am, her girl friends would be coming over in a couple of hours. She got up out of bed stretched and headed on downstairs. Entering the kitchen, Sandy made herself some coffee and had breakfast. A fry up; toast, egg, bacon, sausages. Despite her amazing figure, Sandy had a humungous appetite. Yet, while all of this was taking place she had completely forgot about her tiny captive trapped in her bosom. Adam was sweating heavily. He had been nigh on suffocated between his mothers breasts for around 11 hours now and the effects were starting to show. He had become more and more physically drained from vain attempts at getting his mother’s attention, while the only source of food and energy were the crumbs from his mother’s toast falling down into the abyss he was trapped in. The sweat dripped from Adam’s forehead, accompanied with his mother’s own sweat from her boobs, he was beginning to become submersed in a pool of perspiration. Suddenly, he felt a jolt and saw an array of light beam down upon him, temporarily blinding him. As he gathered his senses, the light was swiftly replaced by the thrilled face of his mother. 

 

“Hey little guy!” Sandy exclaimed, “How did you sleep? I bet it was comfy!”

 

She then proceeded to reach her hand down into her giant globes and plucked her son with relative difficulty from her tremendous orbs of flesh. 

 

“Mommy needs to take a quick shower and freshen up for her book club later,” Sandy paused, “can I trust that you won’t try and run away from me again?”

 

“Yes mum I promise.”

 

“Good, because otherwise,” she stood up, placing Adam on a seat nearby, “there will be punishments!” And with that she slapped her rear ferociously. Adam was well aware of the power his mother’s butt had and would definitely not be taking any chances. He had to suck up to her now if he was to have any chance of; surviving and growing back to his normal height. 

 

“Okay then honey, I’ll be back in a minute, why don’t I place you on the windowsill and you can have a look at the world around you.” 

 

Sandy picked Adam up from the chair and placed him gently on the windowsill. She then sauntered off towards the shower, leaving Adam alone. He glanced outside and could see kids across the street riding their bikes, two other neighbours having a conversation and another cutting his lawn. For the first time, Adam felt imprisoned. He missed the freedom he had at his normal height and realised in this moment that he was solely dependent on his mother who had complete control over his foreseeable future. Suddenly, his gaze drifted and broke him free from his melancholic state of mind. There his eyes fixed on Abby. Her beauty was magnificent and he was able to enjoy it from the vantage point of his mother’s bedroom window. Her long, full blonde hair, accompanied by her incredible figure, which exceeded way beyond her tender years. How he longed for her to be his master, his goddess. While his mother still fulfilled his dreams to an extent, Abby was on another level. He had to get to her. The question was: How?

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, any criticisms or suggestions on where this story should go are more than welcome. I want to be able to incorporate some of the ideas you suggest so please don't feel shy, any suggestion is a good suggestion! 

 

I hope you're enjoying it so far, i can promise there will hopefully be another chapter coming later this week. Enjoy.