- Text Size +

Darkness came and Sandy clambered into bed, blissfully unaware of the fact her son was beneath her, hiding under her bed. She was distraught and angry at the same time. Angry at the fact that she had lost her son, but also distraught that her son was ‘scared’ of her. Deep down, as much as she enjoyed being a goddess, she didn’t want to loose her son, he was all she had left. Sandy even began questioning her relationship with her son after all that had happened. While part of her wanted to restore him back to his normal height, she didn’t want to loose all this power she had. She loved it. Being a giantess, while it wasn’t one of her deepest fantasies, she was beginning to immerse herself in the role, loving every minute of it. Sandy decided she would return her son to normal height if she found him, but not straight away, there was still so much more fun to be had with him.

 

Meanwhile, below the bed, Adam was awoken by the sound of the bed creaking as his mother shifted into various positions. He would give it half an hour or so before he decided to make his move. There was no way he wanted to be caught and face whatever punishment his mother had planned. The fact that he’d escaped would have angered her and he could sense this earlier when he was hanging from her butt as she searched for him. So far, his fantasy wasn’t coming along exactly how he had planned it, up till now it had been a torturous affair leaving him with no choice but to escape the comforts of his own home. Adam had yet to consider what he would do after his mother had taken the dirty clothes bag downstairs. He could think of no one nearby who would be willing to help him. Then suddenly it hit him. He would make for the new neighbor’s house next door. After all, Abby, was the reason behind him developing a shrinking formula. That’s where he would head for. 

 

As the stirring movements of his mother stopped above him Adam made a break for the clothes bag.  Yet he didn’t anticipate how far away it was in comparison to him. He had to be quick however, there was no time to loose. Sandy on the other hand had woken from her brief slumber and was in need of going to the toilet. She rose slowly and bounced gently out of her, her feet hitting the ground with enough force to startle Adam. Panic set in, Adam was trapped in the open, the clothes bag was still some distance away, yet it was too far for him to go back now. He could feel the vibrations of his mothers colossal feet heading his way. Adam curled himself into a ball hoping his mother wouldn’t see him and stopped breathing altogether. He looked up could see a giant sole passing above his head. She hadn’t seen him! As he watched his mother walk off, her humungous hips swaying as she did, he had to admit he was ever so slightly attracted to his mother and her curvaceous figure. He no longer saw her as his mother, rather just a goddess who he should worship, who he felt obliged to worship. Something within him was overriding his rational thinking. He should be heading to the bag, he thought to himself, but deep down his innate, carnal fantasy took over, and he stopped where he was and waited for his mother to return. 

 

Sandy finished up in the bathroom, briefly admiring her figure. For a woman who had gone through two pregnancies, she was extremely happy with how she had come out the other side of them. Her body had retained it’s plumpness from her earlier years. Despite being 35 years of age, Sandy looked 10 years younger. She couldn’t sleep and she knew why. She was worried about her poor, little son, out there all alone. She had pushed him beyond the point of return and all she wanted was to make it up to him, or at the very least apologise. The reality then hit her that she may never see her son again. The one person in her life who she could truly say she loved, had disappeared. Downheartedly, she walked back towards her bedroom, tears rolling from her beautiful blue eyes, her head facing down. I am a monster, she thought. And with that she broke down on the landing in full tears. 

 

Hearing her mother fall to the ground, and the sound of her crying, Adam sprinted off towards her, desperate to comfort her and show her that he was alive. Running faster than he thought was possible and screaming “MUM, MUM!” at the top of his voice, he turned the corner and entered the landing and came to a sharp halt. Fear set in once more. He had forgotten the sheer size of his mother in comparison to him and immediately regretted the decision he had taken. Sandy looked up to see a tiny figure at the door of her bedroom, stunned into absolute awe, and this brought back previous, sensual desires she thought she had buried. She was determined to give her son a show. Rising slowly to her full height, she whipped back her long blonde locks and started to take up various sexual pouts and poses. Adam was immobilised, completely fascinated at the sight of his mother’s impeccable body. She slowly sauntered over to her son, placing her vast toes directly infront of him. Adam strained his neck back, looking past his mother’s titanic breasts, to see her seductive, smiling face bearing down on him. Shocked by the sheer size of her, he came. 

 

“Hello little man, where have you been hiding?” bellowed his mother from above. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. I know a lot fo readers are anxious to see Abby, but her apperance doesn't come till later in the novel. However, that doesn't mean that there will only be these two characters present in the coming chapters...