- Text Size +

She lifts me up again. To inspect me. Her eyes are fixed. Holding me must have made it real for her. Seeing me on the bed was not reality in her mind, but grabbing me, lifting me... At least that's a bit how I feel. I saw her towering over me. But as she leaned in and took a firm grip over my whole upper body with one hand it really sank into me. We never discussed this. It didn't cross our minds that the toy could be used to this extent. We had both tried it, but only one squeeze each. I was the object of shrinking most of the time, and we found out that how hard she pressed the pump determined how much of my height would disappear. It was a long process of exploration, because the toy could not be used for two months after it had successfully shrunken someone. The effects lasted two hours... at least with one squeeze. My mind starts racing. How long will I stay like this? Fear comes over me for a bit... or perhaps claustophobia. It's not every day your lover can grab you like this. I must have jerked because she suddenly stops. She turns her hand and opens it and suddenly I feel cold.

- "Are you okay? Did I overdo it?" Her face is ridden of all that confidence and replaced with concern.
- "I just need to breathe... Shit... I'm sitting in the palm of your hand!" The fear left me as quickly as it came. My trust in her is greater than I thought. The whole situation was a bit much but when her face changed from desire to love I felt safe again. I leaned over the edge of her hand and looked down. "Amazing... To you this is nothing... the space between me and the bed. But for me it's several stories down. Fuck..."
- "I didn't really think of that." I see her measuring, rolling what I said in her mind, but she can't really grasp it. "I just can't let it go... How tiny you are. You are like the most life like doll there ever was. 20 minutes ago you were... you. Now you're a doll!"
- "I'm sorry for snapping you out of the moment..."
- "No no! Don't be! We'll get back to it, I promise... if you still want to."
- "Yes I still want to... just needed to wrap my head around... this." I gesture to myself and she smiles. I really am sorry I snapped her out of the moment, but at the same time I really needed to get my thoughts out. The moment seemed to be leaving so I needed to get it back before it was out of reach. "If I am a doll then why aren't you playing with me?" She trades looks with me for a while to make sure I'm okay for real... and she must have decided that I was because her eyes starts to wander again. Taking it all in. All of me. Despite me being small it still seems there is a lot to look at. A minute, probably two passes with her doing nothing else than looking at me. The warmth of her hand increases, or perhaps my skin is just getting used to the open air again... or it's me who gets hotter... The way she looks. There is a great weight in her stare. I recline and she catches me with her fingers. I spread my legs a bit and massage my thighs. It seems I caught her interest. Her eyes lock on my hands as I move them up and down my legs. Further and further up with each stroke. She holds me close to her face. I feel when she exhales on my toes that dangles over the edge of her hand. I touch myself, gently caressing, spreading my lips with a finger. I can't tell what glistens more, my newly wet finger or her eyes as I taste myself.

Her breathing sounds like waves crashing in the ocean as she lifts me really close to her face. She presses her nose in my stomach and takes a deep breath. I giggle, partly because the rush of air tickles my pussy and partly because I'm amazed... The ridge of her nose is almost as big as my torso. I can hear her giggling as well when she takes another deep breath.
- "You still smell like you... I'd be disappointed if you didn't." she says with relief in her voice. I stroke her nose since that is basically all I can do from here.
- "Kiss me..." I whisper. It's more of a whish than a request. Perhaps that's why I couldn't say it properly. I don't really dare to think what a kiss would be like at this difference in size, but I don't have to wait long to find out. She heard me and I find myself looking at her puckered lips. To her it must have been the tinest kiss she could muster, but to me it still is a giant kiss. My face disappears between her lips. It's wet but not horribly wet. I try to kiss her back but I'm not sure where to begin so I lick her upper lip.
- "That tickles!" she giggles and I get drenched in her breath. My hair moves in the artificial wind she created, and she must have found that funny because she blows another gentle gust my way. I throw my hair around like in a schampoo comercial, and she giggles again. I really love her smile... I love her all in all. How else could you let someone do this to you if you didn't love them? And she surely must love me, the way she holds me steady as a rock.
- "Kiss me again?" I say a bit louder this time, but I point to my other lips. She isn't late to respond. I sense that she is trying to be gentle, but if you tell an elephant to step lightly you'd have to be a fool to expect it to walk with the impact of a cotton ball. But I don't mind the way her lips force my legs apart. They embrace my lower body like nothing I've experienced before. It's warm and I feel the way her lips tense when she puckers up, and then relax as she opens them ever so slightly. I hear her tounge working in her mouth. She tries to go slowly, but even just the tip of her tounge covers my groin completely. She licks gently and it feels like someone is massaging me with the palms of their hands. She presses me hard and works me up and down. It's wet and it's wonderful and it's working for me, but it's not going to bring me all the way. We usually communicate by tapping our fingers on eachother if our mouths are busy, and I try punching my hand in her palm three times quickly. It worked, her tounge changes it's pattern. Instead of just plain up and down she punches her tounge between her lips at me. It feels like I'm riding a slippery horse for lack of better words. It's just like something I've never experienced before but at the same time it's very familiar. Her scent, her tounge and the feelings bubbling inside me are all too familiar. The playing field changed but she still knows the rules of the game and she scores. She brings me right to the goal and then some. I feel myself squirt, which I've never done with her before, and she must really like the taste of my juices because she keeps going. I have to tell her to stop because my body can't take more orgasm right now. She gets a bit excited when she stops herself and manages to lick my entire upper body covering me in her saliva.
- "Should I get you a towel?" she laughs as she looks at me, looking like a wet dog.