- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm currently writing this story on my own, but am looking for some help if anyone wants to help out.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This section will be constantly updated the more cahracters get added to the SPGP universe.

Check here constantly to check up on your favorite cahracters and read their short bio's.

 

Do you see what I did there? "Short" Bio? Get it? Eh?

 

 

Yeah, you got it.

Joseph (Joe) Zurek

Age:21

-Main Protagonist: suffers from a rare genetic mutation that causes him to shrink down to two inches tall when he experiences pain, but grows back to normal once it has subsided and he finds his, “Happy Place.” Despite his unfortunate condition, Joe is extremely adventurous and ,although he tries to be cautious, has gotten into trouble on more than one occasion. Due to the condition, he has taken it upon himself to build up as much strength, stamina, and agility as he can, so that he is as independent in his shrunken state as possible.

 

Michelle Bines

Age: 21

-Loving Girlfriend to Joe: Does everything she can to support Joe once she learns of his rare condition. Tries to be as gentle as possible around Joe, though that doesn’t mean she can’t let loose and have a little fun every once and a while. She is not a great liar, but she will do everything she can to keep Joe’s condition a secret.

 

Stacy Connors

Age: 23

-Michelle’s best friend and a bit of a party girl. At first, she is freaked out by Joe’s condition, but quickly grows more comfortable with it as time goes on, which may or may not be a good thing.

 

Jake Sullivan

Age: 21

-Joe’s best friend, and all around ladies man. The two were anything but friends until one fateful adventure in which Jake saved Joe’s life and helped him get back to normal. Ever since then, Jake has felt a sort of responsibility towards his friend, and went from juvenile delinquent to loyal friend. He would do anything to protect his little buddy.

Dr. Beverly Cale

Age: 45

-Top researcher at MuGenTek, and overall “Scary Lady.” If it were up to her, Joe would be forced to stay at the facility so she could keep him safe. But she understands the importance of freedom, and let’s “boys be boys.” However, she doesn’t appreciate Joe’s reckless behavior, and chastises him any time he gets into trouble. She sees Joe as more of a son then a patient at times, but she’d never tell him that.

Dr. Royce Fisher

Age: 50

-Dr. Cale’s second in command (For a very specific reason, hint hint). He’s like a conscience to Dr. Cale, and usually backs Joe up, but also wouldn’t mind if Joe stayed and lived at the lab.

Rita Chase

Age: 33

-Works the front desk at the MuGenTek branch Joe goes to, and a good friend to Joe and Jake. She sees Joe and Jake as little siblings, although she knows Jake sees her differently, but knows it’s nothing more than harmless flattery. First met the two when she was hired as Joe’s tutor through the company, than came and worked directly for MuGenTek.

Agent Freeman

Age: 35

-Works for the government, but is based at the MuGenTek lab Joe goes to. A bit rough around the edges, his job is to make sure Joe stays safe from other agencies that may want to use his genes for more sinister uses then MuGenTek. A bit like an Uncle to Joe, he does all the necessary background checks on people Joe comes in contact with.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Working on getting some visual representations soon