- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: had to make a few minor changes. Enjoy!

As Sandy drove, she glanced down at me, her near-microscopic son, nuzzled within the warm fuzzy fibers of her white sock. As I lied in between a bundle of the gigantic warm white fibers, I felt my mother wiggling her colossal toes within the confines of their soft sheath. While to her, this was an insignificant movement, I however felt the powerful vibrations as her sock clad toes exhibited their dominance throughout the environment.  Each wiggle generated a quake that thundered through the croc and across the car floor.

 

I looked up to see her once again intimidating statute. Just seeing my mother from the perspective of a flea sent shivers down my spine: as I had said before, Sandy was by no means a small woman. At 5'10 and with an earthly, plump body, it seemed that she was born to be a giantess. From my perspective, her presence surrounded me. The overwhelmingly pungent aroma  of her socked foot engulfed the shoe. The smell made it no mystery that she had worn these socks for a good couple days; the smell of sharp cheddar and vinegar was forceful. I felt my holding become loose, and my face would fall into the sweaty fiber. The sweat that my mother’s sock had collected would drip a plateful into my mouth. The salty taste lingered in my mouth as I pulled myself back up. As I was doing some, I hear my mother’s sonorous giggles and felt the vibrations of her toes rock the area as they displayed their excitement.

 

I stared up at her. Sandy’s white sock expanded like a long Midwestern plain, and was littered with boulder-sized lint balls. Above me was the pink sky that was her croc shoe. At the base of her leg, it extended farther into her navy blue pant legs. Upward, she sat in her driver seat like a goddess in her throne. As we reached her work, she smiled down at me through one of the holes in the croc and blew me a kiss. She opened the door, and as she stepped out, my world completely shifted. Her socked foot lifted me up as if I too was nothing more than a piece of lint. When her foot landed, my entire environment shook with a powerful violent shockwave reminding me of our vast size difference. I felt the shockwave created by her other foot, and immediately began to regret my offer to soothe these “beasts”.

 

She gathered her bags from the backseat, and began to waltz towards the door of her patient’s house. As I grasped the fibers of her soft sock, the rumbles of her steps caused me to fall back into the sweaty fluff. I watched through the holes of her crocs as she opened the door to the apartment and entered. When she entered, my eardrum burst as Ms. Lee yelled at the top of her lungs, “HEEEEEEYYYYYY!”

 

The ground quaked as Ms. Lee approached my mother. Like Sandy, Lee was a rather “big-boned” and stood tall at 6’0. Her appearance signified that she must have just recently awoke: She wore a plain white shirt, pink sweats with the legs rolled up past her calf, and a pair of gray-toed socks that had a light-brownish shade of dirt upon the soles. Seeing Lee through the hole of the shoe gave me goosebumps. the thought of massaging my titanic mother’s soles was intimidating enough; I could only imagine what would happen if I had to rub Lee’s gigantic socked feet as well.

 

As Lee and Sandy exchanged greetings and small talk, I feared that my mom was planning to expose me in this shrunken state. However, nothing regarding my current situation came up in their conversation. Shortly afterwards, Sandy proceeded to her patient’s room. My mother’s role was to ensure that everything was provided for her. Sandy had told me that, usually she would have trouble keeping herself preoccupied while watching Suzy.

 

Sandy approached Suzy, and checked her bags to make sure that she was cared for. After confirming that Suzy was nourished, my mother sat at the table outside the hall. Because Sandy’s job was to spend 8-12 hours making sure that Suzy was being cared for, she had a tendency to grow bored often; Essentially, she would provide medication and perform other nurse duties throughout the day. However, most of those everyday tasks typically would take only a few moments each, leaving the remaining hours vacant for Sandy to do whatever she wanted. My mother was sometimes bring in books, and sometimes watch Judge Judy or The View on television; however, all of that becomes tiresome after doing it day-after-day. That’s why I understood that, deep down, Sandy was thrilled to have me shrunken to the size of a gnat; having her speck-sized son rub her feet and keep her company would most likely help her long, tedious day go by a little bit faster.  She placed her bags down to the side of the table, and sighed a breath of relief as she sat in the old, hardwood chair. Her socked toes yet again created shockwaves as they wiggled, eager for their tiny masseuse to soothe them. 

 

Sandy waved to Suzy’s siblings as they ran out the door to chase their school bus, and as she heard Lee climb up the stairs back into her bedroom, Sandy smiled down at her feet. Her whisper echoed, “It’s just you and me now, lovebug.”

 

The gravity of my world shifted yet again as she lifted her feet to the table; I screamed as I tumbled down her foot to the tube of her sock. The cotton of the sock’s tube comforted my fall, and, as I regained my balance, I was yet again reminded of how miniscule I was in comparison to Sandy; I turned around to see Mount Momma’s Foot casted its dominant shadow (and stench) over me.

 

As she then removed her croc, I watched in amazement as I got a close up of Sandy’s gigantic hand demonstrate her power. The pink barrier that was her shoe floated away and as the goddess placed it on the floor, I could still hear the quake caused by its tremendous weight.  I turned my attention back to her foot, and watched as her colossal socked toes wiggle with glee. As Mom picked some lint off of her sock, and nonchalantly disposed of it, I watched as the lint balls hailed from the sky like meteors and landed with impact that would’ve surely crushed me had I been unfortunate enough to be beneath one.

 

Momma repeated the process with her other foot, and placed it next to its equally humongous and pungent sister. The white socked fabric stretched as her toes moved within their prison.  She pulled herself in closer as she scanned her socks, looking for me, her insignificant son. I stared up as her face and body took up my entire view; my mother had literally become my entire world. Her eyes widen as she located me.

 

She sonorously exclaimed, "AWWWW, COME HERE LOVEBUG!” as her skyscraper-sized fingers gently lifted me from the base of her foot.  She picked me up and lifted me what felt like hundreds (if not thousands) of meters into the air until I reached her eye level. Sandy truly was a goddess: her face dwarfed me entirely as her eyes focused on me. Her lips closed in as she gave me literally the biggest kiss of my life, and she lowered me back down. She dropped me before her sweaty socked pups.

 

“ALRIGHT, LOVE BUCKET! TIME TO RUB MOMMIE’S BIG FEET!” Sandy’s voice echoed around me as her socked toes wiggled again with excitement. I slowed approached the mountainous pups as their mature stench engulfed my entire being. The smelly aura surrounding Mt. Mom’s Socks deeply caressed all five of my senses; As I got closer to the socks, I could smell the cheesy, sweaty stench. I could see the mounds of sweat saturate the dirt and lint that had been pressed and merged into the fabric under the heavy weight of my mother’s earthly frame. I could hear my mother’s monstrously big toes flexing from within the white and gray fabric in anticipation. On top of all of that, I could also feel not only the dominating warmth of her mountainous size tens, but also the sweaty aura itself that congregated after days of wear and work. The stench itself was humid and engulfing, as if it were a trap meant for tiny pests of the feet. As if it was to engulf and weaken pests to the point that they (the prey) could not escape the humongous powerful feet of Momma Sandy.

 

I stood for a moment, picturing the unfortunate ant, gnat, or flea that found itself in complete submission as Mom’s giant size tens squished it to oblivion, in some cases, without her even realizing it. Hell, it took her some good amount of time to realize that I, her beloved son, had shrunk and gotten stuck in between the sweaty fibers of her “Fuzzies”. I could only imagine that, to most bugs, my mother was nothing less than a goddess. Mom’s 5’10 frame with her size 10 feet to boot, would be a petrifying sight to behold for anyone or anything at this size. If everyone except for her were my size, surely she would be considered a goddess, her clothing would be considered monuments in their own rights, and the term, “Fuzzies” would no longer be a cute petname, but rather a name that served as reminder of Sandy’s tremendous size and power. 

 

It was déjà vu of last night as I reached the base of my mother’s feet and stretched my back to fully grasp their enormity. I laid my speck-sized hand gently on the sock-clad heel, and begun my long afternoon of rubbing…