- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: Had to make a couple minor changes to this chapter. Enjoy!

Usually when a mother wakes up in her son's empty room, she begins to wonder where he is. However, when that mom happens to be rushing out the door to her job that she is late for, she may tend to overlook some details...like what is causing that tiny feeling in her shoe.

Sandra grabbed her white coat, purse, and keys as she hastened to her van. She started the ignition and drove off to work without any knowledge of the events that took place last night.

Meanwhile, I laid under the tremendous weight of her body, plastered to the cotton fibers of the sock that had been housing her foot for a few days now. The gray tree-like fibers held my minuscule body in place for a long while. As Sandy lifted her gargantuan foot, the fibers of her sock pulled me upward with tremendous speed; as she lowered her foot, I felt her colossal weight fall upon me. My mother did not realize: she was crushing her speck of a son underneath her humongous stinky fuzzy socks with every step she took. Every time mom's foot stepped down, the sweet sweat that her sock absorbed over the course of the past few days drizzled all over my speck-sized body. While the fuzziness of her sock prevented her from inadvertently turning my body in a small red stain, the sweat that was raining down upon me and the humidity that gradually increasing, I began to fall into a daze.

"5:45, if I hurry, I might have time to get something to eat."

As my mother was driving through McDonald's to get herself some breakfast, I figured that now would be a better time than any to get into a more pleasurable position. While she had her right foot on the brake and her left one slightly suspended, I pushed against the sock. Once I managed to free my upper body, I pulled myself from the sweaty grasp of the socked beast. Upon my moment of freedom, I felt the movements of my mother's toes. At that moment, I realized that the best place to be right now was on the top of my mother's colossal foot. Feeling that I had already pushed my luck having been stuck but not flattened underneath my titanic mommy, I proceeded to climb to the top of her sock.

When I reached her toes, the omnipotent stench of her feet once again sent me into a trance. Mesmerized by the enormity of my mommy and the potency of her sock, I became lost in my emotions and proceeded to cuddle deeply with her socked fibers.

 

I could hear my mother say,"What is that itch?"I could not believe that even though I was smaller than an ant and her socks were thick, my mother could still feel me crawling on her body.

Sandy pulled in a parking space and lowered her monolithic toes against the Croc material and began to drag me as well as any other dust particles out of her shoe. She removed her foot and placed it on her knee to inspect the source of the itch. As I felt the shift in gravity, My mom's gargantuan face came into my view and shook me to the core. Mother's face took up my entire field of vision. I watched her  humongous eyes scan her sock and squint once they reached her toes.

"What is that?" I heard my mother mumble as her gargantuan hand enveloped my world. Her colossal digits gently plucked me from her sock and lifted me high up to her face. I was a mere speck in my mom's grasp. Her eyes squinted for a moment as she analyzed my microscopic body. When she finally realized who I was,  her eyes grew wide.

"Quentin?"

My body shook to its core. My gigantic mom glared down at my tiny naked figure.

"Sweetie, what happened to you? How'd you get so tiny?" My mother asked in her booming voice.

"I have no clue; when I was rubbing your feet, all of the sudden, I started shrinking. I grabbed onto your sock, hoping to get your attention." I replied.

My mother looked down at me and began to laugh. Her thunderous roar shook my entire "surroundings, once again reminding me of my mother's omnipotence in the situation.

"Aww sweetie, you should have tried to reach my face instead of my feet. I bet they really reek at your tiny size.

Sandy brought me up to her mountainous lips and planted a gigantic kiss on me. 

"You are so cute, my little sunshine. I just don't know what I'm going to do with you." She continued with an unsure tone in her voice.

"Well, mom, I did like rubbing your feet at my normal size. Did you feel me kissing them earlier? I wouldn't mind making you feel comfortable while you worked today. "

My mother cooed again.

"Aww, baby. You are such a joy and a pleasure. I would love to have you rub my big feet as I worked, my itty bitty sweet-pea. I will be careful not to step on you though."

She once again brought me to her lips and graced my body with a gargantuan kiss before she lowered me back down to her stinky fuzzy sock.

Sandy lowered me to the top of her right white sock.  As I gazed up at my monolithic mommy, I saw her smiling down at me, mouthing, "I love you, my teeny tiny boy."

I was immediately overwhelmed with the immense smell of her socked feet as I landed. Even at the top of her foot, the smell was still quite strong. As I found my footing, I immediately felt my mother's colossal foot shift; My mother was continuing her drive to work, excited about her new foot toy.