- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Originaly posted on /d, lost it for a bit and found it again. Whump.

Leave a review! Makes me wanna write more.

//////////////////////////

Sammy nudged the girl's chest with the pudgy tip of her toe, causing the tiny to whimper as the bare skin pushed against her exposed breasts.

 

"Yep, still alive." Sammy smiled, her curly red hair gently swaying against her bright, freckle spotted face, her emerald green eyes watching the brunette in front of her intently as she cowered.

 

Emily was terrified. She'd known Sammy for only a few days at the coffee shop before she passed out at work. When she awoke, she saw her freshmen coworker, now huge, barefoot, and draped in a large green sweater that almost covered her exposed pantless slit- it was both humbling and terrifying.

 

"So, you shrunk, sucks to suck I spose'" She casually remarked. "So, you're just gonna stand there?" The tiny just whimpered.

 

"Look around, I know it's scary, and maybe a bit smelly, but this is home." Emily looked over the resting toes laid out, grasping some loose strands of the carpet between them, and over the her big toe in front of her to see the smiling face of her new owner. She had a point, the smell of her captor's other bare sole which she'd planted to her side only added to her feeling of absolute helplessness – she was trapped, if she went forward, she'd be clenched by her toes, if she went to the side then the other sole would follow and probably catch her between her foot and the floor. She gave a quick glance to her right, and stared at the massive, smelly, pillowy sole, this was a girl, just like her. She turned to the left, and slowly began to walk away.

 

Sammy immediately lifted her foot and quickly snatched the tiny under her toes, she contently felt the lively squirming underneath her. Emily struggled and pushed against the sole of Sammy's toes, pushing against her as her sweaty pad pushed against her face and mushed her into the carpet.

 

"So NOW at least you're doing something, too bad you just can't." Sammy chirped, she gave a push with her big toe against the tiny face, resisting what little give there was but only enough to suffocate, not crush, her prey.

 

"Really is tough being so small, huh? Big ol' meanie toes" Emily wanted to scream but her face was flushed with sweat and her mouth couldn't open against the oppressive mushy toe. "Nope, not fun at all. But hey, at least I like it." Gently Sam moved her right hand to reach for her moist lips. They parted as her fingers moved in to dilate her stern vaginal muscles.

 

"Hmm, looks like it's gonna..." She paused as her fingers stretched her labia. "Help" She sighed as she pulled her foot back. Her unpainted toes went slightly white as they grinded and pulled the tiny doll beneath them towards the awaiting slit.

 

She gently peeled her foot off the floor, the tiny sticking between her toes, she used her free hand to free her. Emily took a deep breath as she felt fresh, though oddly humid, air, though the fingers compressing her between her ribs didn't help much. She immediately regretted the feeling as she noticed Sammy's moist wet vulva, seemingly waiting for her as two fingers parted her lips. Instead of going right in, Emily was pushed up towards Sammy's bulb, her face stroking the hard clit which reverberated the walls around her, shaking Emily down to her core. Never had she felt such fear.

 

Sammy was collapsed on the floor, teeth clenched, one foot pressed on the floor while the other arched forward against her thigh, she screamed as she jammed the wiggling girl into her.

 

Emily was forced face first into another girl, her vision darkened as she struggled and pushed back against the wet walls that seemed to be drawing her in. She could not breathe, and she had to get out, but the fingers now clenching tightly against her ribs, crushing them as she screamed, her mouth opening against a wall, her tongue unintentionally licking the moist slimy wall. Sammy screamed as she felt a tiny fiber come against her, she immediately retracted her fingers and jammed her thighs together, compressing around the struggling invader. Her body now in complete ecstasy, not a single rational thought passing her as she clenched her thighs as the rigid intruder gave, her lips smashing flattening against each other as they met and smushed Emily's remains into each other, the bones snapping as they compressed into mush.

 

Sammy closed her eyes as the explosion rocked her whole body, leaving her panting, gasping, her toes slowly unclenching.

 

Nothing left.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Aaaaand that's it, review please!