- Text Size +

Diane happily made her way back to her dorm. It had been a good lunch. The fact that the two inch tall "celebrity" had decided to be a part of it only made it that much better. She hated the fact that the little attention whore had gotten famous by circumstance irritated Diane. But it was okay now. Now she was just another part of lunch to be digested. Danielle could have her little friend back in a few hours if she wanted what was left. Diane's stomach gurgled as she went about her day, not paying any more attention to what she believed was Holly's fleshy prison.

*****

"Do you think she would've really just carelessly eaten me like that?" Holly asked. "I mean, I'm a person, regardless of my size." "Well, to Diane, anything that gets swallowed is food. You have to be careful around her, Holly. She could've felt you kicking in her mouth and it wouldn't have mattered. You heard what she said about you deserving it if you ended up there. I've seen the girl eat a ton, and the only time I've ever seen her vomit was when she drank too much even for her. She loves to eat, more than I do. It's a point of pride for her to see how much she can swallow in one go. That pile of macaroni you were in? One gulp. You wouldn't even be a challenge." "Wow. I had no idea it'd be this dangerous in college. I imagined I'd have to be careful about being stepped or sat on. But being eaten? That didn't really cross my mind. I've only been here for a few hours and I've nearly been lunch twice." "Like I said, you have to be careful. I can't have anything happening to my sweet little snack." "Hey! That's not nice." The girls laughed. "Well, would you like to go meet my sorority sisters? I'm sure they'd like to meet you. And I was actually hoping you might want to join." "Sure, and are you sure they'd want me to join?" "I'm positive."

 

Holly got dressed in a short, white top and shorts, wanting to enjoy the warm day as she and Danielle walked around campus. She had a hard time pulling her gaze from the canyon like cleavage jiggling below her perch on Danielle's shoulder. First on the list of people they were going to see was Haley. Danielle warned Holly of Haley's little crush, and told her not to be concerned if Haley acted jealous. When they first arrived, she had been so excited to see Danielle again that her surprise hug had sent Holly tumbling into Danielle's cleavage. It was an awkward conversation after that, and Haley's jealousy had made her seem cold to the diminutive woman. Danielle hurried out, taking Holly out to see Barbara, Trisha, and Amanda. Trisha and Amanda were really interested in Holly, and supportive of her joining the sorority. Barbara had made a point to mention how pretty Holly was. She kept glancing at her and smiling, and if she wasn't mistaken, Holly was sure she'd winked at her as they left. Danielle looked over and saw Holly blushing furiously. "Uh oh. Does someone have some lady-wood for our large breasted friend back there?" "No...Shut up." Holly quietly said, blushing even harder. "Don't worry, I'm sure at the party tonight she won't get completely hammered and make a pass at you. There's no chance of that at all." Danielle said sarcastically while starting to laugh. "Next up is Diane, but I'm suddenly feeling the urge to go back and unpack instead. Sound good to you?" "Yep." Holly said quickly.

 

A few hours passed and the girls nearly had all of their belongings unpacked. Danielle had made sure to leave room in the top drawer of the small chest of drawers by the bed for Holly's items. Holly had pretended not to notice when Danielle tried to sneakily hide her dildo in the bottom drawer. She decided to hold onto that information to mess with her later. The two girls picked out the outfits they wanted to wear for the evening before heading to take a shower. "Are you sure you don't mind me being in there with you?" Holly hesitantly asked. "Look, you've been inside me. I figure I don't really have anything to hide from you. Now let's get cleaned up. We're going to be late at this rate."

 

Holly sat in Danielle's hand as she made her way into the bathroom. The little woman's heart beating at the prospect of seeing Danielle naked. As they arrived, Danielle asked Holly to go ahead and strip. It didn't take her long to have her clothes in a small pile next to her. Just as she was turning around, everything went dark and there was a squeezing sensation. Holly's upper torso was in Danielle's mouth, and as she raised her head, the tiny legs began to flail. Danielle watched her reflection as she sucked in the rest of Holly. The little legs struggled against the plush lips as they quickly disappeared with a trace. With Holly sliding around on her tongue, Danielle quickly stripped and turned on the shower before heading back to the mirror. Inside, Holly had been trying to figure out why Danielle was eating her. After a moment or two though, she realized she wasn't heading towards the dark throat. In fact, it seemed like the slimy tongue was playing with her. It flopped her soaked tits around and even slipped between her thighs. Holly realized that she was getting turned on, now that the threat of being food had seemingly passed. When Danielle opened her mouth, Holly looked out to see in the reflection to see Danielle's nipples sticking up, and her hand toying with her pussy. Danielle was blushing furiously, and gave a thumbs up, which Holly returned. Danielle closed her mouth and stepped into the shower. Holly started humping the tongue, the taste buds that rubbed across her felt like magic. After a minute or two, the tongue shifted and pinned Holly into the soft cheek. Danielle started moaning loudly as Holly assumed she was still playing with herself. Holly's eyes nearly rolled back as she felt the tip of the tongue dart between her legs and go to work. Feeling Holly's motions, Danielle had herself nearly on the verge of climax already. When she heard Holly call out in pleasure, it pushed her over the edge as well. She leaned against the wall of the shower to brace herself as her legs weakened. Holly flopped onto the large tongue, Danielle's warm breath rushing over her as the woman panted. After a few moments, Danielle slid Holly's limp form into her hand and sat her on a shelf out of the immediate spray of the shower.

 

Danielle and Holly finished showering after a while and got dressed and headed to the sorority by this point it was already getting dark, and several of the other sorority sisters were arriving. Holly was impressed. There was a decent amount of women there. It was easy to tell who the new girls were; they all stayed off to the side and kept to themselves. Holly, however, was brought right into the gathering group with Danielle. There were a lot of "oohs" and "ahhs" as the women got a good look at the little woman. Holly recognized a couple of faces from around campus from when she and Danielle had gone to lunch, but for the most part they were mostly new faces. She was a little disappointed that she didn't see Barbara wandering around after a few minutes. Before long, someone busted out the red plastic cups, tapped the kegs, and started playing music pretty loudly. Danielle cut up a cup, making a makeshift bowl for Holly that she filled with beer. She sat her down on the coffee table, promising to return. Several girls came and went, each striking up a brief conversation with the tiny woman, and occasionally refilling her beer from their own. After an hour or so, Holly had made several new friends, and had managed to get pretty drunk.

 

A few minutes had gone by since the last group of girls had moved on, leaving the drunken Holly alone to entertain herself. She found herself so enraptured by the group of women dancing and making out nearby, that she didn't even notice the woman sit down on the couch behind her until she spoke. "Well, well, well. Look who it is." Holly spun around, her heart dropping as her gaze was greeted by a large gut. Diane smiled as she picked up the little girl and brought her to her face. "Now here I thought you had ended up as part of my lunch. I'm curious as to how you ended up on this table and not in my belly." "That's because I had already climbed away from MY lunch by the time you choked it down." The alcohol had made Holly bold. "Hey, watch your tone, snack, or I might let you get reacquainted with YOUR lunch. Understood?" "You wouldn't dare." Holly said, drunken confidence evident in her tone. "Oh no? I hope you've enjoyed the party, but I'm starved. Enjoy your lunch." Diane said as she moved Holly towards her mouth. The gaping mouth enveloped Holly's vision just as she heard Danielle's voice. "Holly, guess who wants to see you?" Diane's mouth snapped shut in front of Holly. "It's Barba...oh, hey Diane. What's going on?" "Nothing, we were just having a little chat. Here ya go." Diane said as she casually placed Holly back on the table. Diane quickly got up and left, leaving Danielle and Barbara exchanging confused looks. "That was weird. Anyways. Holly, Barbara here was wanting to know if you two could talk, privately." She tried to wink, but in her drunken state it was far from inconspicuous. Holly nodded as she stared at the blonde's incredibly busty body. "Ooh yay! Is it okay if I pick you up?" Barbara drunkenly asked before picking her up without waiting for a response. She hurried to an unoccupied bedroom and sat Holly on the bed. "Look. I think you're gorgeous, and Danielle told me you're like me. A lesbian. I would love it if you would "explore" me. I know this is really forward, but it's been a while for me." Holly laughed. "I was hoping I'd get to see more of you. Now how do you want to do this?" She asked. Without saying a word, Barbara tore her shirt off and undid her straining bra. Her huge breasts flopped against her body. She got down on her knees, resting the large breasts on the bed in front of Holly. "Climb in." She said quietly. Holly quickly stripped and did as she was told, quickly disappearing between the soft mounds that dwarfed her. Barbara gasped at the sensation of the tiny little hands pushing against her skin. Reaching one arm across her chest to insure her passenger was safely tucked away, Barbara lay down on the bed and reached the other hand into her pants. Reaching into her substantial cleavage, she pulled out Holly and set her onto her nipple. The tit flesh under Holly jiggled as the arm that it was pushed up against was being used. Holly wasted no time in crawling for the nipple, rubbing the tender skin as it hardened. Within a few minutes, Barbara was already starting to moan, her pants starting to get soaked. Holly had to squeeze the nipple tightly to keep herself on the massive breast as Barbara started to squeeze it. Barbara, in her wasted state, was loving the attention her tits were getting, but it wasn't quite enough. She moved the breast she was squeezing to her mouth, and started to suck on her nipple. Saliva trickled down the side of her boob as her tongue and lips assaulted the hardened nipple. She slurped up the saliva before anymore could run down her breast and quickly swallowed the large amount in her mouth. She came shortly afterwards, and fell asleep, blissfully unaware that Holly was no longer on her. She rolled over to her side, her stomach gurgling as the beer and Holly sloshed inside...