- Text Size +

Deep within Lilith’s thick body, her stomach churned harshly. Acids mixed with soda and bread formed a mush island at the top of her stomach. This island kept some of Evie’s upper body out of the caustic mix. She moaned, partially from arousal and also from pain. When she’d first splashed down to join Lilith’s lunch, she had one orgasm after another, but now the burning was getting to be too much. She could hear Lilith and her sister going at it, and every time Lilith changed position it shook her fleshy confines. The fumes were causing Evie to get light headed, and the sizzling acid began to consume her thinking. Suddenly, Lilith’s stomach crushed inwards, forcing Evie down through the contents of her stomach. Her foot hit something hard, and to her shock, something grabbed her leg. It felt like...hands. Before she could wrap her mind around what was happening, a strong suction pulled the hands, and the legs they were holding onto, through a tight sphincter. The acid on the other side of the sphincter was considerably stronger, causing Evie to scream, emptying her lungs as her air bubbled up. The small hands slipped down her calf, scratching the whole way down to her ankle. The sphincter pulsed around her hips, attempting to dislodge the obstruction. She kept her arms tight, desperately trying to avoid slipping further into Lilith’s digestive tract. Her mind however began to grow fuzzy due to the lack of air. She tried to focus on something, anything. The hands on her ankles began to steadily climb up, and she began to feel the curves of a woman half her size pressing against her legs. To her embarrassment, she felt a face pushing up between her butt cheeks, engulfing the other woman’s head. Lilith shifted again, taking some form of upside down stance, which allowed Evie to take a painful breath as the air bubble moved up to where she was. She began to push, trying to work her hips out of the sphincter. She wrapped her legs around the woman with her, feeling the woman struggle desperately between her cheeks. Everything around them began to jerk and bounce, allowing Evie to pull them both to the relatively safer confines of the stomach. She untangled the tiny from her legs and ass, and pulled her up to get some air. Holly gasped as her head broke the surface again. Her skin was pale everywhere it wasn’t red. She just began crying and hugged Evie. 

 

 

*****

 

Lilith was laying facedown, with her ass raised high in the air. Evelyn was standing behind her, with a strap-on attached, pounding away at her. Lilith’s eyes were rolling back as she bucked against her friend’s faux cock, it’s huge length and girth almost painfully filling her with each thrust. Her mind could no longer focus on her audibly sloshing stomach, or the writhing people inside it. Her pants turned to moans after several minutes of relentless pounding, and a wet sloppy burp erupted out of her. Neither woman noticed or even cared, they were just caught up in the moment. Neither of them noticed the two inch tall Holly that came shooting out, hitting the leather couch hard enough to knock her out. Now free from the acids of Lilith’s stomach, Holly’s numerous open sores leaked blood. Her day had begun by being eaten by Diane, forced down the length of Garret’s massive dick, only to be swallowed down when Lilith sucked him off. Her first breaths of fresh air in hours were welcomed by her body. Luck, whether bad or good, had kept her alive. She was bruised, battered, and covered in burns and bleeding sores, but alive. 

 

But her day wasn’t over yet, and her luck came through once again. As the two titanic lovers switched positions, Evelyn sat and slid down the couch. Her large ass enveloped Holly’s prone form, and her attempts to get comfortable slid Holly further between her cheeks. Evelyn sat with her ass near the edge of the couch, the large strap-on pointed up. The small vibrator on the other end continuously buzzed heavily, causing Evelyn’s legs to quiver. Lilith straddled her partner, slowly feeding the girthy member into herself. She moaned as she got situated, and leaned forward. Her massive breasts bounced on Evelyn’s face. Lilith panted as she said, “Say hi to your sister...” Evelyn’s heart raced, her darkest fantasy was playing out in front of her eyes. “Hi sis...” She said to the huge tit in front of her, as it enveloped her face as Lilith began grinding away at her. Deep within Lilith’s pudgy, bouncing belly, Evie was desperately trying to find an air pocket. Unfortunately, it was gone, having carried Holly out in Lilith’s earlier belch. Before long, Lilith’s orgasm and moans filled her ears as her consciousness faded. 

 

*****

 

Diane was surprised. Besides the mild irritation of the thread in her mouth and throat, there was no trace of Linsey that she could feel. As soon as the tiny girl slipped down her throat Diane stopped being able to feel her. Even the thread wasn’t bothering her too badly. A little ways down her esophagus she stopped noticing it as well. Her fat belly continued to churn and deeply gurgle. The other tiny’s she’d eaten she could at least feel, but apparently Linsey was too small to even be felt. She absentmindedly stroked her stomach with one hand, her other one held the spool of thread that served as Linsey’s lifeline. Before she could react, a deep guttural belch rippled out of her. Trying to ease the tension as Danielle stared in shock, Diane said, “Well, she certainly hit the spot!” She chuckled nervously for a moment before stopping. Danielle began sobbing again, and ran out of the dorm room. 

 

“Nice, Diane...” Barbara sighed. “Look, it’s been a rough day for all of us. Can I please count on you to get her out safely?” She gestured towards Diane’s loudly churning gut. 

 

“Yeah, as soon as I feel her pulling on the thread I’ll pull her out. She’s got a lot of area to search through though.” Diane laughed as she pat her belly, clearly in better spirits than she was a few minutes prior. 

 

“I’m going to go talk with Danielle, and probably take her back to her room and talk for a while. We’re putting a lot of faith in you. We’ll be back in a little while.” 

 

Barbara headed out, leaving Diane alone in her dorm room. She headed over to her couch and flopped down, her whole body jiggling as she did. Her gut audibly sloshed. She pressed her free hand into her fat, intentionally sloshing it some more. “Sorry about that little one.” Looking over at her still almost full pint of ice cream slowly melting, her stomach growled again. “And I’m sorry about this as well.” She leaned forward, groaning as her large rolls made reaching her ice cream a struggle. As she did, she dropped the spool of thread. The weight pulled the thread out of her throat, the tiny knot that had previously been tied around Linsey was nearly undone and empty. She leaned back; ice cream held in her thick hand. Her heart raced as she realized that Linsey was now stuck inside of her. She could feel her stomach churn, the previous two pints of ice cream were melted and sloshing around inside. “I’m sure Barbara or Danielle will have some ideas when they get back. Until then, why worry?” She pat her belly as it groaned again. “See? I knew you’d understand Linsey.” She kicked her feet up on the couch and laid back, turning the volume up on the movie. She began to shovel ice cream into her mouth. 

 

Half an hour later, Diane caught herself starting to doze off. Her stomach occasionally gurgled as she lay on the couch and tried to clear her eyes. She looked down at her large gut and pushed one hand down into her fat. “Hey little one, you still with me?” She moved her hand up and down, causing her liquid filled belly to glut and slosh. “Well, that’s not a good sign...” A part of her felt guilty. But another part of her felt a thrill. Surely not too many people could claim to have devoured four whole people. There was a certain, power, that she felt in knowing that to four different women, she was the end. 

 

Each of the four women had been eaten in different ways. Mira had been forced down her gullet. That one upset Diane, but she also learned to feel contentment knowing that while she was being abused and assaulted, her favorite cousin was safe from her attackers, becoming a part of her. Shelby was a junior high school friend’s 5-inch-tall older sister, and a bitchy one at that. Her friend bet that Diane couldn’t eat her. After some fat shaming from Shelby as she struggled in Diane’s grasp, Diane easily won the bet. Shelby screamed and cursed as Diane gulped her down feet first. They blamed that one on the house cat. Holly, the attention seeker, was ignored and gobbled up in her lunch. The irony of that one wasn’t lost on Diane. And now Linsey, the smallest of the four, voluntarily climbed down her throat. Each and every one of them were sloshed around, gurgled and digested. Each forever a part of her. Even their tiny bones didn’t escape her labyrinthine innards. 

 

She belched loudly. “Mom always did say I had a big appetite. Hell, I could eat again. What do you say, care if I go have a snack?” Her belly continued to gurgle. “That’s what I thought. I just need to go make up an excuse to Barbara and Danielle.” She got up and lazily got dressed. The gurgles in her gut grew quieter as time passed. She stepped outside, squinting in the sunlight. The summer heat quickly caused Diane to start sweating. “Whew, it’s a hot one. You’re lucky Linsey, at least you got to swim in ice cream. Ha-ha.” She pat her gut, and started heading towards Danielle’s dorm. 

 

Deep inside, beneath all the layers of skin, muscle, and fat, a large pool of melted ice cream and stomach acid roiled and churned. Every so often Linsey would pop up, completely in the control of the currents in Diane’s stomach. She’d gasp in the acrid air, screaming for help before being drug back under. Moments later, she’d pop back up, repeating the cycle as physical exhaustion began to take its toll. The ice cream diluted and helped nullify the acid, but now drowning was the more immediate threat. The heat and churning motions caused the cream to thicken, making each passing moment more tiring for Linsey...

 

*****

 

Danielle sat on her bed, resting her head on Barbara’s shoulder. “Holly’s gone. I couldn’t even keep her safe through Orientation Week. What am I going to do?”

 

Barbara patted Danielle’s leg. “File a report. It sounds bad, but Holly was nineteen. She wasn’t a child. I hate what’s happened. I really do. But you need to come clean to the administration. I could be wrong, but you weren’t her legal guardian. She wasn’t a minor. Yeah, she was lost on your watch. You may lose your tuition, or even be expelled. But I don’t think there’s any real legal ramifications. There are just no real legal protections for tinies. That’s why it falls to people like us to help them. You fucked up and lost track of Holly. I know you don’t want to hear that. And we shouldn’t have left Diane’s with Linsey stewing in her guts. That one’s on both of us. We need to try and get her back at least. It’s not too late for her. But she’s not going to find Holly in there. We both know that. Now c’mon.” 

 

Barbara stood up and offered her hand to Danielle. She took it, and the two women started to head out, only to get to the door just as Diane knocked. “Diane! Where’s Linsey?” Danielle asked. 

 

“Well, about that...” Diane caressed her large belly. “She actu-uuUURRPP!” A guttural belch ripped its way out of Diane, spittle and a slime covered Linsey flew out of her mouth. Linsey smacked into Barbara’s expansive chest, coming to rest on the slope of her large breast. Her skin has sores on it, but she was breathing. She was unconscious, but alive. All three women stood there in shock. Diane nervously chuckled. “She’s right here. Safe and sound.”

 

*****

 

Late that night, Lilith and Evelyn slept together. Evelyn was the big spoon, and even in her sleep she was cupping one of Lilith’s massive breasts. Lilith’s occasional snoring served to keep waking up Evie, who was currently sitting in a container filled with aloe vera gel on the nightstand by Evelyn. She got to live out the most intense form of her vore fetish, but the stomach acid had done a real number on her. Plus she had nearly drowned. The aloe vera was helping with her burns, but even still she couldn’t sleep. She had tried masturbating, but she was too tender to really get off. So she sat, replaying being eaten over and over again in her head. The tv played quietly in the background, throwing shadows throughout the room. Something managed to catch her attention however. She saw movement between the expansive cheeks of her sister’s huge ass. The light from the tv caused the tiny figure to cast a longer shadow. Evie stood up, and called out to the moving figure. It took a couple of uneasy steps before collapsing, and rolling down Evelyn’s cheek and onto the bed below. Evie climbed out of her container. “Lily, Evelyn, wake up! Quickly!” After a few tries, Lilith and Evelyn started to stir.