- Text Size +

Evelyn sat her bags down on the kitchen table as she heard Lilith rush off to her bedroom. Only once the bedroom was shut did Lilith speak. “I’m so sorry you walked in to see that...”

 

“You don’t have to apologize about that. We’re both adults. Hell, I knocked one out about 30 minutes ago myself! Haha” And then, quietly, she said, “Isn’t that right?” and patted her firm, flat stomach. Inside, unbeknownst to anyone but Evelyn, a five inch tall tiny pounded against her stomach. Evelyn clenched her stomach muscles, feeling the tiny tumble, chuckling as she did.

 

*****

 

Like her twin, Evelyn had also developed a fierce vore fetish, but as a predator instead of prey. The little one now struggling in her belly had looked lost in the gas station when Evelyn had stopped for gas and a snack. She had long, tangled brown hair, and was rummaging in the snack aisle, oblivious to her surroundings and Evelyn as she approached. Her clothes looked ratty and were too bulky for her, like they had been pulled from a doll. Even with the Ill-fitting clothing, she was clearly a curvy little woman.

 

Before Evelyn knew what she was doing, she had locked the bathroom door in the gas station, tiny in hand. Her hunger, or maybe just her libido, caused her to act rashly. In her hands she held the only other tiny besides her sister she had ever seen in person. “Please miss, let me go. I’ve been stuck here ever since my aunt drove off without me. I didn’t mean to steal, I promise...” “Shhh... It’s going to be alright, don’t you worry...” Evelyn’s belly growled, and the fear could be clearly seen on the tiny’s face as she was unceremoniously shoved head first into Evelyn’s mouth. Outside of the bathroom all that could be heard was muffled gagging and gulping for almost a full minute, followed by a muted moan. Evelyn stepped out, her eyes bloodshot from the strain of forcing a five inch tall woman down her gullet. Her face was still flushed as she hurried out, the struggles in her stomach driving her closer to another orgasm. After a 30 minute car ride and two orgasms, and Evelyn had arrived. She opened the door quietly just in time to see her tiny twin’s ass and legs getting sucked down like on oyster by Lilith. She watched as Lilith’s throat bulged obscenely, and she felt another fierce stirring as Lilith belched. It was at that point she made her presence known.

 

*****

 

Lilith paced in her room, still nude, as her heart raced. Her belly quietly gurgled as it churned her lunch, quickly starting to break everything down. Every now and then deep in the pit of her belly, she could feel her roommate struggling. Guilt began to flood her mind as she realized just how horrible of a roommate she was being. Evie trusted her, and now she was submerged in meaty slush in a muscular, acid filled sack. Even now, Lilith’s stomach gurgled and groaned as it churned. And just like the rest of the fatty foods she’d been eating, everything in her stomach would probably go straight to her tits. She lifted her massive breasts with both hands while that thought passed through her head. The door creaked open as Evelyn stuck her head in.

 

“Hey, are you alright? You don’t have to hide away from me; I’ve seen all of you before.”

 

“Yeah, but that was in college. I was experimenting. I’m gonna put some clothes on and then I’ll be out.”

 

Evelyn smirked and stepped in, “Oh yeah? So when do you think you’ll let my sister out?” Lilith’s face paled. She tried to stutter out a response before Evelyn shushed her. “She’s been wanting to do that for a long time. She’ll be okay for a while longer. I’m curious...” Evelyn put her hands on Lilith’s cheeks. “Did she feel good going down? Was she delicious?” Without waiting for a response, Evelyn kissed her old ex-girlfriend.

 

*****

 

Danielle hugged Linsey’s tiny body to her chest, tears of joy streaking her makeup down her face. She tilted her head down and whispered, “I thought I had lost you. I just knew you were gone too, just like Holly. I won’t let anything happen to you again...” Barbara continued hugging her friend. “Hey, we’ve already had one miracle today, let’s go try for another. We’re already here at Diane’s building. Let’s go talk to her.”

 

Barbara helped Danielle to her feet and walked with her inside. It didn’t take long to reach Diane’s dorm room. Danielle knocked, and was greater with a soft, “Come in.” The trio of girls made their way inside, greeted by Diane, who was slumped on the couch with a pint of ice cream. She was stripped down to just her underwear. The TV played a romantic comedy in the background, and as the girls joined their obese friend on the couch, it became clear she had also been crying. Danielle was the first to talk, “Diane, Hayley said she left Holly with you. Where is she?” Diane just hung her head and continued to eat ice cream silently.

 

This time, Barbara spoke up. “Diane, please. Tell us where she is. Tell us that she’s safe.” Diane quickly stood and slammed her ice cream down on the coffee table. She shouted, tears forming in her eyes. “You want to know where she is?! Where do you think?!” She grabbed both sides of her large gut and shook it violently. “I ate her! I scarfed her down with my lunch and digested her! She’s gone! What’s left of her is deep in my bowels, is that what you wanted to hear?!” She started shaking, tears freely falling down her face.

 

Danielle started crying again, clutching Linsey closer as the tiny girl also wept. Barbara looked at her old friend incredulously. “Why? Why would you do that to someone?”

 

“Because no one cares about tinies. No one wants to look after them. Holly was by no means the first one, and yet the media seemed to love her. They wanted to shower her with attention. Why her? What made her special? No one cared about tiny people dying before. No one even acknowledged them!” Diane pointed at Linsey, “There’s more proof of what I’m talking about. Who is she, where did she come from? The school didn’t make a big fuss over her like they did Holly. Why was she special? It’s not fair...”

 

Barbara stood up and placed her hands on Diane’s shoulder. “Diane... who did you know that was tiny?” Her empathetic intuition broke through the walls Diane had so desperately been trying to keep up. Diane grabbed her and pulled her into a tight embrace. “Mira, her name was Mira. She was my cousin...”

 

*****

 

Six years ago

 

“C’mon Diane! Hurry! I want to see the sunset over the harbor!” Mira stood tall at four inches, and had a beaming smile that was infectious for anyone in her presence. She was nineteen, and went out of her way to cheer up her fourteen year old cousin, Diane. She almost pitied her cousin. The girl was short for her age, and was pretty heavyset. High school was tough on the poor girl, and she didn’t really have any friends. As such, she chose to hang around rougher people in the city. Her mom worked endlessly to provide for their family after Diane’s father had passed away due to heart issues. Diane was attention starved, and even though the older teens and twenty-something’s were rude to her, they provided some attention, and that was good enough.

 

Mira’s mother, Diane’s aunt, would sometimes visit from upstate to help the family out. Diane loved spending every minute with her cousin. She admired her; Mira was everything she felt she wasn’t. Mira had long, smooth hair, and a curvaceous body that was still lean. Mira never acted in a way that made Diane feel inferior though. There was countless times where they had stayed up all night watching movies, discussing school since Mira couldn’t go, or snacking and playing games. The only thing Mira asked is that Diane stay away from the people she knew when they were hanging out. She could see right through them, and knew they were just using her younger cousin. Plus, she really wasn’t a fan of how the guys and even some of the girls leered at her, like she was a piece of meat.

 

Today was a special day though. It was Mira’s nineteenth birthday. She and Diane had stuffed themselves on birthday cake until they were both bloated, and now they were riding Diane’s bike towards the harbor to watch the sun set over the ocean. Mira was nestled in her cousin’s cleavage, which was already fairly large due in part to genetics and overeating. After riding several blocks through the inner city, the two girls finally arrived on the bridge. They watched the sunset together in peace, staying for almost an hour. Finally, as the streetlights started turning on, Mira spoke up. “We should probably be heading back, our moms will kill us if they get home and we’re still out.”

 

“Yeah, you’re probably right...”

 

“C’mon, don’t be sad. It’s been a fun week together. I wouldn’t want to spend my birthday with anyone else. Now what do you say we go home and finish off that cake?”

 

Diane laughed as she lowered her cousin back into her cleavage. “I don’t know about that. My belly is still stiff with all of that cake from earlier.”

 

Mira laughed. “Fine, then that means more for me!”

 

As the two started to leave though, a voice called. “Hey girl! Where have you been all week?” Mira felt dread coming over her as Diane stopped and responded to her friends. “Diane, I really don’t like them. Please, let’s go.” “It’ll be okay, trust me. They’re my friends.” The group of eight approached the two girls. Five guys and three girls encircled them, and the oldest guy started speaking.

 

“I said where you been? You ain’t been avoiding us all week have you?”

 

“N-n-no. My cousin has been in town. We’ve been hanging out.”

 

“Uh huh. We know she doesn’t want you hanging out cause she thinks she’s better than us. We’ve always been there for you though. You think you’re better than us now too?” There was murmuring through the group as the rest of the members agreed. Diane struggled to find her words as the imposing figure stepped right up in front of her. Feeling her shy cousin tremble was too much for Mira, who shouted out.

 

“You’re damn right she’s better than you! She’s got a chance to a good future, and I’m going to make sure she gets there. And it’ll be far, far away from the likes of you!”

 

The group collectively “oohed” at Mira’s outburst, while the leader smirked. Before Diane could react, he snatched Mira out of her cleavage. She winced, his grip was painful. His face filled her vision, and she was terrified as she saw his eyes wide with rage. His breath washed over her as the fingers crushed her harder, causing her to gasp and struggle. “You know what happened to the last bitch who forgot her place? She learned to be more respectful when her eyes were able to open again after the swelling went down. But you? You ain’t shit. You’re nothing.” His eyes looked up to Diane, then to the guy and girl on either side of her. He nodded, and they grabbed her, easily overpowering her struggles like they had on other nights. He looked back down at Mira, who, despite her terror, still glared defiantly up at him. “Yeah, you ain’t shit, but you’re gonna be. It’s time you learned your place on the food chain, bitch.”

 

Diane struggled, but she knew it was in vain. She never could pull away from them the nights they’d have their way with her, and tonight was no different. But she was scared for Mira. Her heart raced as the leader grabbed her mouth.

 

Mira squirmed as hard as she could, and began begging as the closed hand brought her closer to Diane’s whimpering mouth. She was roughly shoved inside, the bumpy and slimy tongue moving around her as she pushed deeper in by two fingers. Saliva drenched her, and her world went dark as the guy forcibly closed and held Diane’s mouth shut. It still smelled vaguely like the cake and icing from earlier, and more saliva began to pool in. Despite her feeling differently, Diane’s body was reacting to Mira as though she were food. As Diane thrashed her head around, Mira banged against her teeth roughly, disorienting her. Diane’s head was held upwards, and her nose was being clenched shut. Mira was awkwardly angled head first towards Diane’s throat, and she began to plead with her younger cousin not to swallow. She had no room to maneuver in the cramped mouth.

 

Unfortunately for her, however, survival instincts kicked in, and Diane’s body cleared her airway. Mira screamed as she slid down, trying to stop her descent but finding no purchase on the slippery tongue and molars. The throat in front of her opened, and the tongue tipped her in. Rubbery, slimy skin undulated around her, crushing her arms to her sides as more and more of her went down her cousin’s gullet. Mira tried one last attempt to free herself by kicking her flailing legs around, trying to hit Diane’s uvula. Unfortunately, she wasn’t that lucky. With a deep gluck sound, her flailing legs disappeared down the throat, sealing her fate. Peristalsis forced her deeper and deeper, past her cousin’s hammering heart. Finally, a tightly closed sphincter pressed against her face. On the other side she could hear the roar of digestion. Acrid bile and vanilla scents hit her as the sphincter slowly opened. Mira was spurted out into the churning cake. It was still thick, but filled with acid. Every time she tried to reach the surface she'd get pushed back under. Mira was unaware of the beating her cousin was receiving for biting the leader, and an ill-timed gut punch forced Diane to burp up the remaining air. Mira’s last moments were spent being churned in the remains of her birthday cake and feeling for an air pocket that was no longer there...

 

*****

 

“Oh my god... Diane, I’m so, so sorry.” Barbara hugged her sobbing friend.

 

“You know what the fucked up thing was? While the group hit me and had their way with me in an alley, all I tried to focus on was Mira. I could feel her in there. Her tiny hands just, grasping anywhere and everywhere. Everything happening to me was so terrible, but I just kept thinking it’d be fine so long as I could feel her. It actually started to feel good when she was pressed against the walls in there. And then I was knocked out. When I came to, I could feel that my stomach was emptier. I was going to throw up, but then I got nervous about what I’d see if I did. To this day I don’t know if I could’ve saved her. I threw up earlier, after I ate Holly. Most of the food was slimy mush by that point, and there was no sign of her at all. No clothes or... pieces.”

 

Danielle quietly sobbed, but a tiny voice could be overheard. Linsey said, “There might be a chance she’s still in there then. It can take a couple of hours at least to digest your food. When you threw up, there should’ve been some evidence she was in there. She might not have made it out before the sphincter shut!”

 

Diane looked down at her large exposed gut and rubbed it. “Do you think there’s really a chance?”

 

“We have to believe there might be. Between you expelling the acids that had built up, and the ice cream you’ve been eating diluting the new acid, there’s a chance.” Barbara added.

 

“Even so, throwing up apparently won’t work. So what hope is there of getting her out?” Danielle asked, her sobbing having briefly halted. The other two girls looked at her as hope left them. But once again, Linsey’s voice broke the silence. “I have an idea... We can tie some string around...”

 

“No! Absolutely not! I just got you back. I won’t risk losing you again!” Danielle clutched Linsey to her chest.

 

“Danielle please! This is the only way! We have to try! I’m not scared, I promise. It’ll be quick, in and then out. I’ll only need a minute or two, and then you can pull me out. Please...” Linsey begged.

 

Barbara came over with a spool of thin sewing thread. “This is all that I saw. C’mon Danielle, Holly would do it for her. We’ll be right here in case anything goes wrong.”

 

“I still think this is a terrible idea.”

 

“I know. Me too, but it’s the only one we have. It’ll be okay though.”

 

Barbara leaned down, lowering a small loop of thread around Linsey’s inch-tall body. “You’re brave little one, you know that?” She beamed a pearly white smile at Linsey. “Now let’s get this over with and get you and Holly back safely.”

 

Diane walked over, her body jiggling with each heavy step. Barbara stood up, Linsey in hand as a morose Danielle turned away. Diane’s plush lips filled Linsey’s vision, and a huge pink tongue absentmindedly wet Diane’s lips in anticipation. She stuck her tongue out, and Linsey climbed onto it, trembling with fear. Even beneath the layers of fat, Diane’s stomach could be heard letting out a deep rumble. Linsey smelled good, and tasted even better, and Diane’s body wanted food. She withdrew her tongue and its trembling passenger back into her mouth, bathing Linsey in saliva as she closed her lips. Her heartbeat sped up as she worked Linsey further back. Linsey would be the fourth tiny to make the trip into Diane’s belly, and the only one to do it willingly. Effortlessly, Diane gulped, and Linsey disappeared down into her awaiting gullet.

 

*****

 

“Mmm...mmm...mmm!” Evelyn’s moans were muffled under Lilith’s massive breasts. Lilith was on top, smothering her former lover in her chest as she continued to grind her crotch on her. Once Evelyn’s movements became more frantic, Lilith rolled off of her, causing her packed and bloated belly to gurgle and slosh quietly. As Evelyn lay there panting, Lilith made her way down to her feet, remembering her old ex’s love for having her toes played with. Taking one carefully manicured foot in hand, Lilith looked at Evelyn’s face. A deep blush ran from her chest to her fiery red hair. She was biting her lip in anticipation as Lilith began to suck on her toes. First one, then two and three. Her tongue wrapped around each one in turn, eliciting a sharp moan from Evelyn. Lilith dramatically moaned as she popped the toes from her mouth. “Delicious... Almost as delicious as your snack of a sister. Although...UURRRPPP!... I think you might last longer than she will.” Lilith rolled her pudgy belly multiple times, causing it to audibly slosh and churn. Evelyn shivered, her body overcome with pleasure as multiple fetishes were played with.

 

Lilith began kissing Evelyn’s soft calf and thighs, moving her way to the glistening folds between her thighs. “So tasty...so...delicious...” Lilith moaned out those last words as she buried her head between Evelyn’s thighs. Her masterful tongue teased and assaulted the clit and lips in front of her, bringing Evelyn to yet another quivering orgasm. “So soon?” Lilith asked with a smirk. “Fuck...I-I-I want you to...to...keep her.” Evelyn stammered out.

 

“Oh? Really now?” Lilith crawled her way up Evelyn’s body, kissing and dragging her breasts up her body as she did. She spent extra time kissing Evelyn’s own grumbling stomach, unaware that a weakened tiny was barely able to fight back as the acids assaulted her lone form inside. The tiny woman in Evelyn’s stomach didn’t have long, and that thought was driving her over the edge. The fact that literally no one else knew that she had a whole human digesting in her belly made it even better for Evelyn. Lilith continued her way up Evelyn’s body, eventually ending with her groaning belly hanging over Evelyn’s face. “Well then, I guess you better say goodbye.” She then flopped down, smushing Evelyn’s face into her belly. “Say goodbye to your tiny twin. She’s going to go straight to my tits. Can you feel her? She’s struggling so hard in there. I can already feel her movements slowing. She’s going to be part of me soon, and she knows it.”

 

Evelyn reached up, working her hands under Lilith’s huge breasts and began squeezing. Lilith moaned. “That’s right. Can you feel them getting bigger? It won’t be long now; she’s getting weaker and weaker...”