- Text Size +

The surface of the fluid in Diane's stomach was relatively calm. Chunks of chicken swirled around, almost touching the top of the stomach. Every ten to fifteen seconds the walls would contract, jumbling up all of the food with the acid slowly seeping in. Finally after almost a minute, one of the bigger chunks of digesting food shifted, and a diminutive girl broke the surface, gasping in the rancid air. 

 

Holly's lungs and throat burned as she took her first breath in what felt like an eternity. Unlike her time in Danielle, Diane's interior was too dark for Holly to see anything. Diane's thick belly completely muffled all sound and light from outside, leaving Holly only able to the sounds around her. She could hear the acid trickling in and the intestines far below working on last night's meal. And if the itchiness working its way across her body was any indication, it wouldn't be long before Holly joined Diane forever. After a few attempts, Holly managed to get a good grip on a chunk of chicken. She struggled to pull herself up out of the increasingly acidic sludge. Her good fortune continued, as the piece of food she was on had managed to get stuck on a mound of food against the wall, just under the tightly clenched valve leading up Diane's esophagus. As she blindly fumbled in the dark, her hands found the wall of the stomach. Holly gasped and pulled her hands back, the undiluted acid on the wall immediately began to burn her hands. Her scream was silenced as the valve above her opened, and the gases around her exploded upwards, taking her back up the esophagus. Holly found herself completely disoriented and near blinded as she tumbled through the mouth, finally coming to a stop on a cushy lip as a belch left her nearly deafened. Her vision swam as she took a deep breath of fresh air. 

 

*****

 

Diane rested a hand on her gut as the burp roared out of her. She was shocked to feel something land on her bottom lip and start moving. She quickly pursed her lips and sucked the now squirming morsel back into her mouth before Brooklyn could see. 

 

"Not bad, I'd give that one an eight!" Brooklyn laughed. 

 

"An eight?! Please, that was barely a six." Diane shifted her tongue, pinning the tiny screaming girl beneath it. 

 

"Oh gross, something came up with that, didn't it? It did, I see you moving your jaw around!" Brooklyn exclaimed. 

 

"Well, it was just so good the first time around, I thought I'd try it again." Diane moved Holly around in her cheek, before finally resting her on top of her tongue. Through the bile and saliva, Diane was really starting to get a taste of Holly. And through all of that, she was delicious. Diane shifted her backwards, and hesitated. She could actually hear and understand the sobbing and pleading coming from inside her mouth. Diane felt something she didn't anticipate: a twinge of guilt as she gulped down the flailing girl. Diane patted her gut once more. "Now, let’s go see this surprise of yours."

 

*****

 

Danielle sighed as she opened up her dorm room. She was getting tired of all the additional paper she had to fill out on behalf of the two shrunken girls under her care. Hayley was lying on her bed, toying with her blue hair. "Oh hey you, I was wondering how long it was going to take you. I didn't want to eat without you."

 

"Sorry about that, you shouldn't have waited on me. I had a feeling it'd take me a while." Danielle hugged her petite little friend. 

 

Hayley blushed as Danielle's boobs squished against her. She held the hug a little longer than normal, before finally letting go. "It was difficult to wait. I'm so hungry that even little Linsey was starting to look tasty." Hayley laughed, not noticing Linsey whipping her head around to that comment. 

 

Danielle's gut roared as she started to have thoughts. She shook her head and laughed. "Tell me about it, I'm starved. Is that our food over there?" She motioned to the trays by the computer. 

 

"Yeah, although why don't you lay down and I'll bring it over to you? You look tired."

 

"Sure...you've got it." Danielle, slightly intrigued by Hayley's odd behavior, decided to go along with it. "Where's Holly, by the way?"

 

"Oh, Diane wanted to talk to her. She said she wanted to apologize for something. I didn't really pry." Hayley brought the trays over to the small single bed that Danielle was on and placed them on the dresser next to Linsey's little setup. 

 

"See, I knew they just got off on the wrong foot. Diane may put on a front, but deep down she's a sweetheart."

 

*****

 

"And here we are!" Brooklyn said, putting her phone back in her pocket after sending a quick text. She excitedly opened the door. 

 

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Diane asked, confused by the empty dorm room. She heard a phone go off in the bathroom, drawing her attention. The door slowly opened, revealing a naked, very tall, muscular, and well-endowed Garret. 

 

"Hello Diane. Brooklyn said you were interested in a little bit of fun?" Garret's deep voice doing little to pull Diane's gaze upward. 

 

Diane gulped before she replied, "You bet I am."

Chapter End Notes:

I know this chapter was a little shorter, but I figured it would be a good stopping point before the next chapter. Plus, there will be some sex scenes in the next chapter and I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.