[Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Three friends get in a huge and messy accident, findind themselves stranded on an island completely uninhabited by people. There's a few species however that should be taken note of on the island, and a mysterious force surrounding that said island has left them with a big surpirse and unknowingly to them a big gift as they enter and attempt to survive their predicament. 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Maternal, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 25593 Read: 106899
Published: January 14 2014 Updated: March 21 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first story so bear with me as I try to make it work. I'm also open to suggestions and all that and when I say open I mean I have huge chance of listening since I don't have much of this story planned past the first few chapters.

1. The Failed Sail by RMWALA [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (1801 words)

The first ever chapter of my first ever story! Please leave a review telling me what you think and what you would like to see happen next, thanks!

2. Nap Time is Over by RMWALA [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1980 words)

Please be sure to leave a review and also leave a suggestion telling me what you'd like to see happen, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

3. Michael's Mess by RMWALA [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (1698 words)

Be sure to leave a review and also tell me some suggestions on what you'd like to see next in the story, it'll help out a lot!

4. Making Plans by RMWALA [Reviews - 0] (2449 words)

Leave a review and also tell me a few suggestions on what you'd like to see happen next, I'll take into huge consideration! Thanks! So a lot of character relations are starting to show and please let me know if you like how it's going, thanks!

5. Finding Supplies and Arguing Guys by RMWALA [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2287 words)

It's hard improving as the story goes on since not many reviews are coming in. If you want to help the story's quality and even contribute to what happens in it please leave a review!

 

6. There's Always Something Bigger by RMWALA [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3151 words)

This chapter adds something big in, literally! Please leave your thoughts and suggestions, thanks!

7. Michael's Bigger Mess by RMWALA [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3578 words)

Once again a review and suggestion would be very much appreciated because they really get me reary to write once more, thanks!

8. Love Lost and Love Found by RMWALA [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1174 words)

This is going to be a shoter chapter since I don't have much planned, a review however would for sure get my writing once more, I need ideas!

9. Separation Via Storm by RMWALA [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2978 words)

Thanks to everyone who left a review last chapter, I needed them now more than ever. Most of the things suggested help me come up with what happens now, so please enjoy!

 

10. Talking and Gawking by RMWALA [Reviews - 0] (3737 words)

 

Here we develop the relationships of our trio with the people they've ended up with. Please leave a review telling me what you think and enjoy!

 

11. Back When She Was Alone by RMWALA [Reviews - 4] (760 words)

I decided to come back for the time being since I was inspired to right about some of the enormous Izzy's activities back when there was no one to come in contact with on the island, enjoy!