[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jeremy finds himself shrunk in his best friend Kaylie's home. He has to manage to survive until he can get her attention. Then they both have to find a way to make the best of the situation.


Rated: X
Categories: Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3033 Read: 28752
Published: January 13 2014 Updated: January 14 2014
Story Notes:

This is my first story attempt and I want to dedicate it to two of my favorite goddesses from the giantess city chat, who gave me the confidence to even attempt this. They know who they are. 

I have a few chapters written already, and I have no idea how long it will end up being. I will say that the chapters will be of varied lengths.

I hope you enjoy it. Please comment.

(I am setting the rating to X in anticipation of future chapters. If I decide to not go that route, I will amend the rating.)

1. Better Chance Elsewhere by omicron20 [Reviews - 0] (669 words)

Jeremy has been trying to protect himself from being squished by hiding, but he realizes a change of location may give him a better chance at being found.

2. The Invitation by omicron20 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1165 words)

This chapter is a flash back to when Jeremy headed over to Kaylie's house earlier in the day.

3. Discovery by omicron20 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1199 words)

This picks back up where we were at the end of the first chapter, with Jeremy staring up at Kaylie's descending foot.